World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!

Go down 
+17
AsianShadow
Supasmash
Nour Force
Minako
rjuto
Al-Bhed
Dr. Chuckles
Bakura Normal
Legendaryfrost
Eco_Junkie
xX-Saberboy
DigiDigi
R-Mac
RD
Kimo Force
psychoturtle
D JR
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

Achievement Points : 22
Waifu : D-JR

Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! Empty
PostSubject: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:26 pm

I am sorry to say this WDA but...

Ponies are for girls.
Consider all males wearing a pony avatar/signature homosexual. They REALLY are... They will try to deny it... that's what the pony is there for. Denial!

Y U No's are silly little people.
They are creatures that are just ugly. They try to hide there ugly nature by placing y u no's in there posts along with a trolly looking person. They will try to deny it... but look how they type. Its just retarded and makes them look retarded. I am sorry for those of you who have bore your eyes upon there pure ugly faces.

umad bro trolls are bums.
They try soooooooo hard and a lot of them fail soooooooo hard. The only successful trolls imo is Al-Bhed and rjuto. Everyone else is just fails. I don't want to point anyone out but here is a list of fails... that I racked up so far.

99nour (somewhat)
DigiDigi (tries...)
Eco_Junkie (is a fail.)
Fish (A mere bad example to all of you WDA I am sorry on his behalf of his failness.)
Infernal_Darkness (somewhat)
Kimo Force (special occasions)
LegendaryFrost (tries...)
mido9 (fail..)
paradox158 (somewhat)
psychoturtle (failure.)
Raging Darkness (I don't think he realizes it.)
Supasmash012 (definitely needs improvement in his failure.)
Unkown (Fail beyond Fish.)
xx-SaberBoy (sometimes.)
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 pm

I hate ponies. You suck man. :S
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Random Youtuber wrote:
If you think that the show is for girls, you're not man enough to watch it.
Well, yeah. I like the show, but it doesn't define my character. Actions do. If you hate it so much, hate it in silence. Nobody likes a ranter.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:38 pm

I am not talking about the show. Please read carefully. Politics now a days.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Have you seen any of my avatars and sigs?! i never supported the pony movement and yet you have the nerve to throw me into that kind of mix? And if trolls are something you don't like everyone has a trolly side but others show it a lot more than others. D-JR for calling out a list of people and people like me hardly on and state this means in my opinion you're insecure, judgmental and going off of possibly outdated information. And the fact you hardly have any contact with us. the only info you have is off of what we post but again all this is your opinion and i just said mind so Deal with this in your own way.

"You change the story you tell your self you change the way you feel."

I'm not mad, I'm telling myself you're just self expressing, and you think we need to change. You can't change who we are but this post might be hurtful to some people either by exclusion or inclusion. Okay I'm done.
Back to top Go down
R-Mac
WDA Member
WDA Member
R-Mac

Waifu : DarkArchaleon

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 pm

This sounds like the rantings of a homophobe, no offense.
Back to top Go down
http://rmac107.deviantart.com
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:21 pm

So I am now ugly, silly, a pony-addict, AND a failure. I didn't know I could go that low. :( u r meanie djr, i thought u loved me. P.S: I support LGBT 110% and ppl keep the flame down or I will strike with this ban whip.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! Nice-thread
Finally i got the chance to use that .
Back to top Go down
R-Mac
WDA Member
WDA Member
R-Mac

Waifu : DarkArchaleon

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm

xx-SaberBoy wrote:
Spoiler:
Finally i got the chance to use that .

Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! Laughing_o_GIFSoupcom
Back to top Go down
http://rmac107.deviantart.com
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:57 pm

umad?
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 am

Heh I never even try to troll I just do what I want. oh yh DJR is mad cuz he ain't got.................DAT ASS

EDIT: Apparently I try without trying :umad:
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:49 am

Spoiler:

u forgot im a brony to bro =D
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:58 am

lmaorofl, i thought this was funny. i just want to point out that djr has done nothing wrong. he merely pointed out how he felt which we are all entitled to do and you all responded with your feelings which i think is great. some of us are a bit funnier than others (saber boy good job urs is my fave lol) but these are the things that make us strong. we'll look back on this in a few days and get a great laugh at it so i say good job to everyone that took part in this lol.
the only thing i will say however is that we should refreain from using explict name calling such at actualy user names and the use of the word failure. i say that because it can cause more of a problem than intended due to the fact that i know myself i hate to be called a failure jokingly or not so i can only imagine for other people. well that's all the good doc has to say for now, have fun with your expressions gentlemen and woman.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:37 am

Pfft, everyone lept on mina and cried out about how horribly offended their lives and dignities were when he talked about yugioh ranks, and you expect them to stay quiet when jackal criticizes chat aspects? After all chat>>>yugioh around here,
the only reason we didn't name the place Group Therapy Academy is because GTA was already taken.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
the only reason we didn't name the place Group Therapy Academy is because GTA was already taken.

That's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 am

pro tip.....never put wda members in a list...they freak the *#$@ out.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:49 am

rjuto wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:

That's a good idea.

We really should change the name.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:06 am

Minako wrote:
pro tip.....never put wda members in a list...they freak the *#$@ out.

Me wanna try Me wanna try :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:16 am

wait, this is a list of...?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:19 am

failures of trolling, ugly people or pony lover in /djr's eyes he see us all evil
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:19 am

the list is of the win in WDA
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 am

Oh, then I could use the stamp.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:36 am

dont worry ill try to improve my trolling actions. :D

btw bro it sounds like you're mad.
Back to top Go down
D JR
Key Mace
 Key Mace
D JR

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 am

Lol, list of trolls people. I haven't listed ponyboys and y u no silly little devils. xP!

Raging notice the list is under the umad bro trolls. There is no other list I have made. Those are just a list of trolls. Those are just a list of trolls. THOSE ARE JUST A LIST OF TROLLS xD!
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:10 am

This thread was such an unintentional troll to the entire academy. Hi 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!   Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad Off-Topic Announcement for Sad WDA!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next