World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rule Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 am

Well as the topic says as a normal WDA member, I want to suggest some rules in this topic, an admin has all rights to vito (object) this and lock it whenever they like. Well first of all whenever I login some people (im not going to name people) start the new 2012/a big disaster about me logging in, then suddenly an arguement starts, well that is what Im sick of, can you admins put these new rules in? It means alot to me. Here are how I wish the rule(s) to be said:

No Arguing : Please don't argue with people no matter what cost how stupid or annoying it is, mind your own buisness and leave members, a admin or moderator will warn him/tell him to stop, if he starts one dont continue it or reply him, just ignore him.

Oh and if someone is going to start saying ''isnt that like mini-modding?'' no as you can see its me ( a WDA member) asking for a suggestion.
And some people start to think of me as trolling whenever I make the mistake of continuing an arguement, they now base it on trolling. Not going to name people here, but you know yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 am

Denied, arguing is part of communicating and the only way to understand the differences we have and something society itself would not function without, naturally our community is the same, if you are wrong you are wrong, your mistake, if you are not prove it, grow up and face the world.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:56 am

and al-bhed stated: grow-up, against a 12 year "old" kid...should we take this serious folks? you'll find out in the next episode of WDA!
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:30 am

Princess Of Darkness wrote:
and al-bhed stated: grow-up, against a 12 year "old" kid...should we take this serious folks? you'll find out in the next episode of WDA!

Karin using sarcasm here, should we take this seriously? I stand with Al here and to say that it is apart of human nature to argue. If you want us to ban arguing we might as well control every aspect of your speech. I am going to lock this, as "arguing" this is rather pointless in the end. Furthermore, the only point that needed to be stated was stated already and the counter statement will be something about how either Pyro doesn't like members here or a complaint against the staff. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Rule Suggestions
Page 1 of 1