World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abusing Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 am

Rule sharking is funny because people think that abusing rules is not against the rules, and when this came up in the staff section about the forum rules, I said, no need to tell them that abusing the rules is against the rules, it's not like people are retarted, they get that, give them at least that much credit, it's common sense.

Yeah, right, I was a moron to have faith in people to get something like that, so once again I post to explain to people how much 1+1 is.

Abusing the forum rules and trying to manipulate a staff decision, especially when trying to harm another member by that, like purposely trying to get someone banned, is against the rules, and since it's directly offending to the group who decide punishments, you may see quite the unreasonable stuff being dealt down by staff when it comes to this.

And no, I am not saying people are not allowed to report, of course they are and are expected to do it when they feel they should, but when you poke someone to get a reaction and then report said reaction then it should be obvious what you did was wrong and you should be ready to be punished for it.

Now let's see how many people will claim stupidity to prove their innocence.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:00 am

Lets put it like this: I was shot at because I was breathing air,and a certain person doesn't like that. I did absolutely nothing wrong if you are talking about me.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:00 am

I am not talking about you
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:02 am

I see,ok then^^
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:43 am

Nor me, are you?
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:52 am

Of course I mean you, it's amazing that you had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:33 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Of course I mean you, it's amazing that you had to ask.

I changed Al, im talking about the present, you talking about yesterday? Forget it.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:05 am

Are you really saying that you started poking and patronizing Karin yesterday not knowing how she would respond, and since you were surprised and offended by the response you did not see coming you reported her behaviour? Or are you saying that you have changed and became a different man since 11 days ago when you called Karin a fucking emo bitch and ignorant lazy bitch and then talked along with DC about how she was banned and had her punishment coming, and how out of line she was because I guess she wouldn't be your guys' bitch and actually talked back? I am not saying Karin is innocent for how she talked to turtle, or her general behaviour, and that much is to be punished, but the way some of you are acting does no less than pissing me off, I don't care if you are lying to yourself or you are intentionally lying to us, but stop it.

Last edited by Al-Bhed on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:07 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
11 days ago when you called Karin a fucking emo bitch and ignorant lazy bitch.

xD...

Just Lock it, lol.

Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:12 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Are you really saying that you started poking and patronizing Karin yesterday not knowing how she would respond, and since you were surprised and offended by the response you did not see coming you reported her behaviour? Or are you saying that you have changed and became a different man since 11 days ago when you called Karin a fucking emo bitch and ignorant lazy bitch and then talked along with DC about how she was banned and had her punishment coming, and how out of line she was because I guess she wouldn't be your guys' bitch and actually talked back? I am not saying Karin is innocent for how she talked to turtle, or her general behaviour, and that much is to be punished, but the way some of you are acting does no less than pissing me off, I don't care if you are lying to yourself or you are intentionally lying to us, but stop it.

One man steals 15 bucks,one lady kills 15 men,and robs them in the progress. (not literally ofc)

I have a great amount experience with similar experiences,where I,the one who doesn't do so much damage,gets screwed and someone who was way worse gets away with it,basically,you wanna point out that Pyro is gonna get in trouble while Karin walks away,AGAIN. You cut her too much slack,as if she is financing this place or something...Don't pick on Pyro so much,because Karin is the origin of most of this academy's incidents,while Pyro represents a minority of the problems here. I recommend(so it doesn't seem like I'm bossing around) to deal with Karin before you attack Pyro for some stuff that aren't even close to calling people some racist names,or constant other types of insulting other members as soon as she can.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 am

Al-Bhed wrote:

Stop what? I called her a emo bitch, never called her ignorant lazy bitch (thats what I call my sister, ignorant lazy bitch.) And you have no place in this, Digi Mina DC Karin and me do, and first of all I never talked to DC about arranging a ban or how she got banned. I never talked to DC after that (not on cbox). She also goes innocent because Mina punishes us with warn + no sig rights. Doesn't she deserve a punishment too for criticizing and insulting too? I think so. I didn't see her punishment coming. And right now your just proving yourself not better than us by completely trying to pin me down when mostly your trying to argue with me. Wow Al I expected better. If you don't like how we act then leave the cbox and come back when the fights over. Don't give yourself a headache we never wanted you to have one and we never care if you do because its not our buiseness if you get pissed by how we argue,fight or behave in the cbox. Your reply just started me on. Please don't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 am

psychoturtle wrote:
One man steals 15 bucks,one lady kills 15 men,and robs them in the progress. (not literally ofc)

I have a great amount experience with similar experiences,where I,the one who doesn't do so much damage,gets screwed and someone who was way worse gets away with it,basically,you wanna point out that Pyro is gonna get in trouble while Karin walks away,AGAIN. You cut her too much slack,as if she is financing this place or something...Don't pick on Pyro so much,because Karin is the origin of most of this academy's incidents,while Pyro represents a minority of the problems here. I recommend(so it doesn't seem like I'm bossing around) to deal with Karin before you attack Pyro for some stuff that aren't even close to calling people some racist names,or constant other types of insulting other members as soon as she can.
Al-Bhed wrote:
I am not saying Karin is innocent for how she talked to turtle, or her general behaviour, and that much is to be punished
Yes, not punishing Karin is exactly what I said, how did you know

And someone who pokes for a reaction and then reports it is completely innocent, of course. The important thing is to realize here zero's responsibility (which as staff we know since we looked into the matter) and of anyone who tries that, we as staff have the authority and obligation to keep order, the last thing we want is people harashing others to force that authority, if something happens we deal with it, as we have punished karin appropriatelly numerous times, times you guys did not see apparently since it was not a permaban.

Turtle, killing a murderer still makes you a murderer.
Zero wrote:
Stop what? I called her a emo bitch, never called her ignorant lazy bitch (thats what I call my sister, ignorant lazy bitch.) And you have no place in this, Digi Mina DC Karin and me do, and first of all I never talked to DC about arranging a ban or how she got banned. I never talked to DC after that (not on cbox). She also goes innocent because Mina punishes us with warn + no sig rights. Doesn't she deserve a punishment too for criticizing and insulting too? I think so. I didn't see her punishment coming. And right now your just proving yourself not better than us by completely trying to pin me down when mostly your trying to argue with me. Wow Al I expected better. If you don't like how we act then leave the cbox and come back when the fights over. Don't give yourself a headache we never wanted you to have one and we never care if you do because its not our buiseness if you get pissed by how we argue,fight or behave in the cbox. Your reply just started me on. Please don't do it again.
1) She was banned for several days unless you didn't notice, which is a higher punishment than sig rights whether you believe it or not.
2) Of course I have a place in this, I am staff and a mod and therefore I am one of the few people with a place in this, did you really say a mod has no place in upholding the rules? It's not about liking or not how you are, you are trying to manipulate the rules here and harashing others in the process, I am doing my job and at this point I dont give a f*** about whether you are dissapointed in me, your approval thankfully I will never need in my life.
3) You are still going to deny you were wrong in this and facts I saw with my own eyes? I'll take this as your final word on the matter. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:32 am

psychoturtle wrote:
Pyro is gonna get in trouble while Karin walks away,AGAIN. You cut her too much slack,as if she is financing this place or something...Don't pick on Pyro so much,because Karin is the origin of most of this academy's incidents,while Pyro represents a minority of the problems here.

OBJECTION!

Tbh Karin don't get off easy, and I mean don't. I've had my bad experiences with Pyro and DC so them getting punished while Karin goes free NEVER happens. Real talk(hell yeah I just said that) I actually don't appreciate how ppl provoke each other in the chatbox yet only one person gets punished continuously. Needs to stop, when u get in an argument take responsibility for your share in it don't play innnocent when u not. If u have to ask who I'm talking about then apparently you have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abusing Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusing Rules   Abusing Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Abusing Rules
Page 1 of 1