World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)

Go down 
+17
paradox158
Unknown
Scar
Vaati
Red
Silver
Gusto Emissary
RD
DigiDigi
Leo
Supasmash
xX-Saberboy
Kimo Force
Minako
Katarina
Nour Force
Bakura Normal
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Empty
PostSubject: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 am

Hey guys i took alot of inspiration from nours topic and i was suspended so i have some time, so now here is me keeping christmas cheer going, if you dont have one here im gonna be making some more so post if you want

Kimo: you always help us with gfx so heres a little gift (its not as good as you but =P)
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Kimo10

Minako: where not best friends and we hardly ever speak but we dont hate each other and i respect you =P
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Mina10

Supa: here you go buddy
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Supa11

saber: hope you like, i saw you give renders of this guy to nour, I hope its right guy XD plz say it is
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Saberb10

nour: heres a little thank you for giving me the inspiration + ur a buddy so =P
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Nour210

zero: we are not really friends but still its christmas, take this as the football match in the World war
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Zero10

more to be on there way

REMEBER: POST IF YOU REALLY WANT ONE
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:11 am

That totally beats my topic, ohwell you make sigs I make avis and userbars :3
Thank you bakura! and Merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:26 am

the minako one is really pretty
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:00 am

Princess of Darkness wrote:
the minako one is really pretty

^that X infinity. I announce that I can and have been bought. I love you Bakura. If you ever want someone to abuse their admin powers for you...just give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:20 am

can u play ban some *whispers in mina's ear; you know who ¬¬* and abuse them
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:47 am

That's really sweet, Bakura, and dang! You just hit the bull's eye using that render. Thank you so much, mate, and Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 am

bakura normal wrote:
saber: hope you like, i saw you give renders of this guy to nour, I hope its right guy XD plz say it is
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Saberb10
oh thats just :KK:
thanks man .

Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leo

Achievement Points : 3
Waifu : Leo

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 am

These are nice, good job Bakura
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:28 am

I request a signature. please :queen:
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 am

Very nice job BN!!! You work has really improved, if you are so kind may i have one?
Back to top Go down
Gusto Emissary
WDA Member
WDA Member
Gusto Emissary

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Darkmega500

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 pm

I'll take one too please ^^
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:54 pm

i want one too if i can screw the rules cuz i got money, 3 sigs :3
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:22 am

maaaaaaaaake me 1 bout bloo :D ... its a challenge
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:15 am

I think I'd like one, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:28 am

OMG... you are all like 5-year-old kids asking for christmas presents. Get real, do you still believe in santa?
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:31 am

I really want one ._. your good not like me =P
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 am

Vaati wrote:
OMG... you are all like 5-year-old kids asking for christmas presents. Get real, do you still believe in santa?

Well..yea. Just kidding I don't even celebrate Christmas.

But Vaati it's really up to Bakura to decide if he wants to make the sigs or not. If he's happy to do them then that's great for everyone. But if he doesn't no one can really blame him because he really would have to do a tremendous amount of work and he's already done like 6 sigs.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:56 pm

It's not I don't wana it's more about time o.O but I'm still gonna deliver, like I say gfx is usually at weekend o.O so gonna cone soon =D
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 pm

you didnt make me one :(
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Vaati wrote:
Looks like somebody got nothing but socks last Christmas... :sorry:
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:07 am

I'm happy with those socks, at least they keep my feet warm.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 pm

god that alot of work to do. rest im finishing soon but the ones i finished will be posted now

(i will edit with rest)

digi:
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Digidi10

karin: (1 per person =P)
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Karin10

silver: (i hate finding bloo render now xD)
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Allblo10
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 am

oh i like the karin and digi one there preety good
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 am

OMG THANKS :KK: ITS SO CUTE, and thanks "Queen of Swag" AWESOME In return to the awesomeness i award you a gift myself: 3000 credits and transferred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next