World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)

Go down 
+17
paradox158
Unknown
Scar
Vaati
Red
Silver
Gusto Emissary
RD
DigiDigi
Leo
Supasmash
xX-Saberboy
Kimo Force
Minako
Katarina
Nour Force
Bakura Normal
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys i took alot of inspiration from nours topic and i was suspended so i have some time, so now here is me keeping christmas cheer going, if you dont have one here im gonna be making some more so post if you want

Kimo: you always help us with gfx so heres a little gift (its not as good as you but =P)
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Kimo10

Minako: where not best friends and we hardly ever speak but we dont hate each other and i respect you =P
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Mina10

Supa: here you go buddy
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Supa11

saber: hope you like, i saw you give renders of this guy to nour, I hope its right guy XD plz say it is
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Saberb10

nour: heres a little thank you for giving me the inspiration + ur a buddy so =P
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Nour210

zero: we are not really friends but still its christmas, take this as the football match in the World war
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Zero10

more to be on there way

REMEBER: POST IF YOU REALLY WANT ONE
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:19 am

I didn't even get 1 credit... Bakura your awesome :(
Sidenote : Para, you use Skyrim as avi, got that?

Last edited by 99nour on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Essential
WDA Member
WDA Member
Essential

Waifu : Essential_

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 am

Wow, you made a lot of awesome signatures, Bakura Normal. Takes skills to do that, I know because I can't make signatures like that. The effects are very well done. Good job!

I hope there's a class in College to improve my GFX Skills. It would be fun to take, I need to look for one.
Back to top Go down
paradox158
WDA Member
WDA Member
paradox158

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! NO <

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:32 am

99nour wrote:
I didn't even get 1 credit... Bakura your awesome :(
Sidenote : Para, you use Skyrim as avi, got that?
but.....but....the epic pony :(
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but did u make these using Kimo's tut? Also I have the same C4D's u used in Digi's sig the red,black and white ones that look like the speakers or smthn, it's nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 am

yea i followed the tut frost =P but i always add my own little twist =P

and new one

para(i used to make skyrim sigs, but then i took a arrow to the knee, owell here ya go buddy for old times):
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Para10

al's request(u said like a render right? well here is what i thought u meant. anyway, i did a smudged one (smudged one is for more of a blended feel (i hope xD))):
smudged:
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Eyes110

non:
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Eyes210

ID (hope altair will suffice =P) :
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Id10

red:
christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Red10

seluna (i shall never forget the ducky =D)+ sorry but the ancient gear dragon just didnt want to fit in the sig D:):
[url=https://servimg.com/view/14950046/67]christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Seluna10

Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 am

I'll take the simple one for the joke shop thingy and leave the decision on using the smudged one on digi. btw, I transfered the credits yesterday
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 am

bakura normal wrote:

zero: we are not really friends but still its christmas, take this as the football match in the World war

That's what my Social Studies teacher said when we took the lesson World War I, he said that as if it's a football tourney/match and that the Allies (winning party) and Central Powers (losing party the ones with the germans) are the players. But I didn't much of get your figure of speech in your mention but I'd like to ask, the background in my sig, where/how did you get/make it? I'm going to need that kind of BG/Style for my future sigs.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:01 am

Lupus wrote:
bakura normal wrote:

That's what my Social Studies teacher said when we took the lesson World War I, he said that as if it's a football tourney/match and that the Allies (winning party) and Central Powers (losing party the ones with the germans) are the players. But I didn't much of get your figure of speech in your mention
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
your social studies teacher is probably bad at his job... try to not take too much of what he says and hope there is a better one next year...
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
Lupus wrote:
bakura normal wrote:

That's what my Social Studies teacher said when we took the lesson World War I, he said that as if it's a football tourney/match and that the Allies (winning party) and Central Powers (losing party the ones with the germans) are the players. But I didn't much of get your figure of speech in your mention
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
your social studies teacher is probably bad at his job... try to not take too much of what he says and hope there is a better one next year...

He said more descriptive things than that but I wasn't paying attention because I was day-dreaming for some reason. I always day-dream about what I will do probably the day later or the hour later, as if I'm always prepared.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:12 am

Sorry for double-posting, but you still didn't answer me baky ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)   christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

christmas is coming so lets keep the cheer, (a inspiration taken by nours topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2