World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark World Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vile
WDA Member
WDA Member

Dark World Academy Empty
PostSubject: Dark World Academy   Dark World Academy EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:38 pm

WDA Username: Vile
Website Name:Dark World Academy
Website URL: darkworldacademy[dot]com
Number of Members:65
Number of Active Members:30-40
What an Affiliation with WDA will offer you:Traffic Exchange
What an affiliation between DWA would offer WDA: Traffic Exchange, I could help with coding issues, or something...
Any Additional Notes/Details: Dark world academy started on December 25th 2011, we have gained 65 members in about 5 days, and we have accumulated 11 thousand visits, and over 2000 unique visitors. If you would like to change your theme or forum software, I can help ingrate everything by guiding you step by step through the process.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Dark World Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Academy   Dark World Academy EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:44 pm

By staff decision, no thanks, we are not interested now

And try in the future, if something similar happens again, to send another representative of your respective academy/forum at the time instead of multi-accounting to dodge the biggest perma-ban around. It really doesn't help the case and any other of your trusted staff members can do the same job without breaking WDA rules.
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Dark World Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Academy   Dark World Academy EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
By staff decision, no thanks, we are not interested now

And try in the future, if something similar happens again, to send another representative of your respective academy/forum at the time instead of multi-accounting to dodge the biggest perma-ban around. It really doesn't help the case and any other of your trusted staff members can do the same job without breaking WDA rules.

Dark World Academy Trollface

I love to spam in unlocked topics that should be locked.

OK SO WHY TF AM I MINIMODDING WHILE SPAMMING AT THE SAME TIME???????????

SOMEONE NAIL ME
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Dark World Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Academy   Dark World Academy EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 am

If he had something to say I'd rather he did it here instead of opening a new topic, considering he is permabanned and posting here is pushing it as it is, so it was unlocked for now. Anyways, since it came to this, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark World Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark World Academy   Dark World Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark World Academy
Page 1 of 1