World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POD vs Negated special summon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Themole

POD vs Negated special summon Empty
PostSubject: POD vs Negated special summon   POD vs Negated special summon EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:16 am

if You attempt to special summon is negated can you later that turn activate POD?
If POD is activated but negated you can no longer special summon that turn so doe's the same apply the oppasite way round i belive it may but not sure because at are local's we've played it you can but i want a garrentie
Back to top Go down
WDA Bot
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: POD vs Negated special summon   POD vs Negated special summon EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 am

Responding with the tesla account since I am working on it now

unofficial ruling but still valid wrote:
If your opponent chains "Magic Jammer" to your "Scapegoat" you may still perform Summons that turn, but if they chain "Imperial Order", then you may not.
This one is pretty much the guideline for such cases, responding to your assumption that is. If you negate the activation of Pot of Duality then you may special summon. If you negate the effect of Pot of Duality you may not special summon.

However summons and card activations are nowhere close to each other. Even if your summon is negated the fact remains you attempted to special summon so you may not activate Pot of Duality in the same turn.

As a sidenote, if the activation of an effect which special summons is negated you may activate Pot of Duality in the same turn. If an effect which special summons is negated you may not. http://www.pojo.biz/board/showpost.php?p=20539209&postcount=289

~Al-Bhed
Back to top Go down
TheMole
WDA Member
WDA Member
TheMole

Waifu : Themole

PostSubject: Re: POD vs Negated special summon   POD vs Negated special summon EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am

Thanks again master xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POD vs Negated special summon   POD vs Negated special summon Empty

Back to top Go down

POD vs Negated special summon
Page 1 of 1