World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamishiro Ryouga
WDA Member
WDA Member
Kamishiro Ryouga

Waifu : KamiRyou

Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark! Empty
PostSubject: Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark!   Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 am

Aero Shark

Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark! 184px-AeroSharkGENF-JP-UR

Aero Shark was the first Xyz monster introduced in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Saga. It was first used in episode 1 when Kamishiro Ryouga (Shark) was dueling Tetsuo Takeda. He overlayed Skull Kraken and Big Jaws to exceed summon Aero Shark. Yuuma explains what an Xyz monster is when Kotori asks.

How to Summon It

Because Aero Shark is a rank 3 Xyz monster, you automatically know you need level 3 monsters. In Aero Shark's effect, you need 2.

Example: Skull Kraken (Level 3) + Big Jaws (Level 3) = Aero Shark (Rank 3)

Aero Shark's Effect in the Anime: Once per turn you can remove an overlay unit and inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent for every card in your hand.

Aero Shark's Effect in the TCG: Once per turn you can remove an overlay unit and inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent for every one of your banished cards.

Aero Shark's ATK: 1900
Aero Shark's DEF: 1000

In Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, they changed remove from play into banish. That is a ruling change. I will add this to the Exceed Explaination Rulings. But Aero Shark's effect has been nerfed in the TCG. It's easier to inflict 400 points of damage for every card in your hand than 100 for every one of your banished cards because banishing cards are more difficult than having a few cards in your hand.

Describing the Card

Aero Shark has a black coating around the card, and the stars are on the opposite side. The sphere that the star is on is black and the star is yellow. The black coating looks like your traveling through space. I think because Astral's from a different world, the Astral World is the reason that exceeds have like a galaxy coating. Aero Shark's set name is GENF-JP040. It is in the Generation Force pack. The Aero Shark picture looks like a jet with two sharks riding it. Those sharks are moving through water quickly as you can see in the picture. The jet probably runs on gas because in the picture, you can see bubbles as the jet travels through. It also has the wheel like figure
at the side of the sharks. There seems to be a light coming from the top of the jet basically meaning that it is a machine but it is not. The sharks seem to be controlled into moving where the jet wants it to go. It is probably remotely controlled.

Translation for the title of the article:

Senkou Boukan - Underwater Warship Aero Shark.

Thank you for reading this article, I hope you enjoyed it. Please rate/comment/fix as much as you want.

~Shark

Last edited by Kamishiro Ryouga on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:23 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Color Fix + Video)
Back to top Go down
Kamishiro Ryouga
WDA Member
WDA Member
Kamishiro Ryouga

PostSubject: Re: Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark!   Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:37 am

Next video will be on the first Numbers that appeared in the series. You guessed right! The next video will be on No. 17 Revise Dragon! For more information go to: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_17:_Leviathan_Dragon and for the video go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48P7U38c2wk&playnext=1&list=PL068CFD1F3EDB6207.

This video will be on tommorow at around 4:00. Tune into the next article!

~Shark
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark!   Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 am

This was nice to read and all but i'm still waiting for the rank 4 xyz monster i don't know it's name or number so i can't look it up but Nice job i really liked it!
Back to top Go down
Kamishiro Ryouga
WDA Member
WDA Member
Kamishiro Ryouga

PostSubject: Re: Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark!   Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 am

^ Are you talking about No. 39 Utopia (Aspiring Emperor Hope)? Thanks BTW and I will probably make the Utopia article after the Revise Dragon one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark!   Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark! Empty

Back to top Go down

Exceed Summon! Senkou Boukan - Aero Shark!
Page 1 of 1