World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trading section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Tyralosse

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 am

Hi,

I would like to know if a section in which we trade IRL cards would be a good idea.
Since this academy is quite important, there should be many IRL players and they maybe want to trade/sell cards.

If you don't know how to build it (rules for example...), i can help you since i'm a "big" trader in many websites XD
Back to top Go down
Scott
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scott

Waifu : TruthxRiku

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 am

I like this idea, maybe we could buy cards too?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:52 am

if one's selling, the other person is automatically buying >.>
Back to top Go down
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:52 am

Each person will post a trading/selling list and if you want only to buy, you could make only a research list x)
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 am

There was never enough interest on this, as far as individual trading goes, if one wanted to trade one needed only to ask. If there is enough interest we could make one but if it's only 2-4 people, talk it out. Now I haven't looked into the matter at all, whether the forum can be used for people to sell cards by forumotion rules, and considering their unreasonability on a recent matter it wouldn't surprise me if it was mentioned, so before all else it would have to be confirmed. And of course WDA would bear no responsibility if you were tricked etc. it is between traders/ buyer and seller, alone.

It will be considered shortly.
Back to top Go down
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 am

if you write the rules correctly, WDA will never have any responsability with the traders/buyers.

But if you create a whole section to traders, you'll be able to "check" if there is a problem with a trade. Whereas if the trades are only by personnal messages, you'll not be able to check.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:04 am

Tyralosse wrote:
if you write the rules correctly, WDA will never have any responsability with the traders/buyers.

But if you create a whole section to traders, you'll be able to "check" if there is a problem with a trade. Whereas if the trades are only by personnal messages, you'll not be able to check.
I didn't mention it for legal responsibility, I mentioned it since it needs to be said, it's not an issue with technical responsibility but future complaints. They need to know, trades do not have any "WDA seal of approval", you trade, you are on your own.
Back to top Go down
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 am

oh, i see what you mean.

But its the same everywhere XD
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 am

You'd be surprised by how often painfully obvious things are missed around here
Back to top Go down
Tyralosse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Tyralosse

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:13 am

i'll surely see it later on the forum then T_T 🤡
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:27 am

As a merchant myself, I would not use WDA as the center of income for all of Al's reasons. In addition, I feel it would cause other unwanted troubles, besides legal and several other reasons. I am concerned for the members that they would most likely fail at trading online and end up putting their credit card number in a PM somehow. I don't want this academy to be shut down for credit card theft because some shady anonymous user has been abusing this trading system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trading section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading section   Trading section Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading section
Page 1 of 1