World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New section idea.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IronicTrout
WDA Member
WDA Member
IronicTrout

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IronicTrout

New section idea. Empty
PostSubject: New section idea.   New section idea. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:04 pm

So while the site is still in its infant stages of development I figure I can make a suggestion.

I am willing to bet that most, if not all, of the members of our community not only play Yu-Gi-Oh! virtually, but in reality as well. So my suggestion is maybe to make a Trading section where users can trade with other users here. There would be some sort of rep system maybe or something to avoid people ripping other people off. And it would be an easier way to obtain cards, and probably a nicer overall experience because you would be dealing with people exclusively from WDA, but I completely understand if this idea does not work as this is supposed to be a 'virtual' community.

Thanks for any consideration taken towards this idea,
Trout
Back to top Go down
Ghandour
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ghandour

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Kghandour

New section idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New section idea.   New section idea. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 am

I like the basics of the idea.. Sadly I dont think its possible.. If I may say, it will be too much spam and we will be giving out our address's ... and how would any one moderates that? How can we organize that?
Back to top Go down
http://Nesro-private.net
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

New section idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New section idea.   New section idea. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:34 am

I think we had that at one point long long ago, but sadly, it didn't work out. Nor Joker or any of the current staff members but me (and possibly Fish too) were there at that point. It's still a good idea, but I'm not really for it. I don't even have the ability to use mails for abroad countries.
Back to top Go down
AsianShadow
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianShadow

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ProdigyShadow

New section idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New section idea.   New section idea. EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:42 am

That is true because sending the cards from far away places. For example, pretend I was trading with Kimo and hes in Egypt and I am in CA,that would cost money just to send a few cards abroad. Plus I think some people wouldnt be comfortable giving away their adress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New section idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New section idea.   New section idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

New section idea.
Page 1 of 1