World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghandour
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ghandour

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Kghandour

Suggestions and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions and stuff   Suggestions and stuff EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Ok now, as i said in my intro i suggest adding the indurical illusion section back up.. Till then i want to know some details.

1- What will be the theme of the academy? Dark themed (Dark banners/Dark texts)/Light (light colors..etc)
2- whats the theme of each dorm? For example in twa We had MF (Green) Cyber city (Yellow) Underworld (Dark blue).. So what will be the colors of the dorms and is there like a Key Monster to it? Like Underworld had Caius ..
3- Are there any special requests? General sections like rules and stuff in a specific FONT?

Ps: I hope you answer these questions since it will help me and all people in GFX .
I know that i might not be able to do all gfx but i will try to help anyway..
When II section is made , please move this topic to it.
Back to top Go down
http://Nesro-private.net
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

Suggestions and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and stuff   Suggestions and stuff EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:33 pm

it will most likely be called something else but I'll put something up in the meantime.. geartown for the mechanic dorm, hero city for the warrior one, and magical city for the palace. Also we need vahalla for the war team.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions and stuff
Page 1 of 1