World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox

Go down 
+11
Supasmash
Red
Jesse
Kitouski
Destined777
Kimo Force
xX-Saberboy
Minako
Al-Bhed
Silver
Nour Force
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Playstation VS Xbox
Playstation
[Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox I_vote_lcap54%[Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Xbox
[Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox I_vote_lcap46%[Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

[Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox Empty
PostSubject: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:16 am

Let's find out, do more people like the Playstation more, or is it the Xbox?
C'mon vote, and next Friday, and we"ll find out!
Spoiler:
If anyone has any ideas for the next Vote War, then tell us!

Last edited by 99nour on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

Achievement Points : 38

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 am

wtfu shouldnt we w8 until mtg 1 finishes
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:27 am

I find this whole product vs product, market stuff vs market stuff advertising you guys do kinda disturbing to be honest...
And the better one is obviously either the Wii or the PC, only after those it's these 2 guys, and gamer infants can argue otherwise all they want.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:00 am

Take it from someone that owns both. PS3 is beautiful. I would rather own games on it because they look so much better on it.
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

Achievement Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:03 am

where is the * i'm too poor to buy any of them* option
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 am

Bloo wrote:
wtfu shouldnt we w8 until mtg 1 finishes
This isn't something official like a GFX Competition, this is something made by regular users, even one that joined 1 minute ago from now can make. Every single user in WDA can make a Vote war of their own right now if they wanted to, and since you insisted you'd be manager of this; which is stupid, I'm just going to have to live with you making your own vote wars, and you"ll just have to live with me making my own vote wars. But this doesn't change the fact that I want you to stop making Vote Wars.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 am

I bought an Xbox 360 for the sole reason that it's possible to download stuff for it. Of course you can do that with the PS3 now, but I bought an Xbox before that was possible. To be honest, both are great systems, and I wouldn't mind playing on either except for the fact that the Xbox has a more comfortable controller; the PS3 controller looks as if it has large sticks and a small body, while the Xbox 360 controller is the sole opposite.
Then again, I agree that both suck; PC is the obvious winner.
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

Achievement Points : 52
Waifu : Shido_Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:53 am

Meh I hate this debate they both have there ups and downs...
1. Playstation is more detailed and more options you can basically do a lot with it, X-Box is more for simple wanting people it doesn't take much to do things on it graphics are a little less crisp.
2. Playstation's Online is FREE, X-Box Online you have to pay for.
3. X-Box has more exclusive games, Playstation has some but not as many as the X-Box
{A lot more compares I can't think of right now}
In my opinion these polls should have a third "middle ground" option. Because to me one really isn't better than the other, it's just preference.
So I am not gonna vote for this one .-.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 am

xX-SaberBoy wrote:
where is the * i'm too poor to buy any of them* option
yah nour where is that
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:50 am

The Wii!

Oh wait... not there...

PC!

Oh wait!

The 360! ...only because I can't seem to find anything I like about the PS3 at besides a couple of its exclusives to be honest. At least the 360 actually has games. :c

EDIT:
Al-Bhed wrote:
I find this whole product vs product, market stuff vs market stuff advertising you guys do kinda disturbing to be honest...
And the better one is obviously either the Wii or the PC, only after those it's these 2 guys, and gamer infants can argue otherwise all they want.

This is why I like you.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Natura Wild-Boy
Natura Wild-Boy
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:32 am

Destined777 wrote:

In my opinion these polls should have a third "middle ground" option. Because to me one really isn't better than the other, it's just preference.
destined agree on im poor to buy option .... this is what happens when u let ppl take me job
Back to top Go down
Jesse
WDA Member
WDA Member
Jesse

Waifu : ItzJesse

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 am

PS3. Just because I don't own an Xbox. Xbox looks a lot better. PS3 has free online.
Back to top Go down
Red
WDA Member
WDA Member
Red

Waifu : fireraven23

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:47 am

I prefer PS3, 'cause I like the library of games that comes with Sony's consoles. I don't actually have one though, but Sony hasn't dissapointed me. Yet.
Eeyup.
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Supasmash on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Minako wrote:
Take it from someone that owns both. PS3 is beautiful. I would rather own games on it because they look so much better on it.

Here's your guy. Now I shall facepalm at all of you for miserable and un-explained fails I see.

Red wrote:
I prefer PS3, 'cause I like the library of games that comes with Sony's consoles. I don't actually have one though, but Sony hasn't dissapointed me. Yet.
Eeyup.

If you don't have a console then don't rate it, your rating it because you see the games good but when you actually play them or have an actual PS3 you'll see there are ups and downs.

Jesse wrote:
PS3. Just because I don't own an Xbox. Xbox looks a lot better. PS3 has free online.

I think most of you are just rating it because of the online networking? -_- meh

Destined777 wrote:
1. Playstation is more detailed and more options you can basically do a lot with it, X-Box is more for simple wanting people it doesn't take much to do things on it graphics are a little less crisp.
3. X-Box has more exclusive games, Playstation has some but not as many as the X-Box

Now here goes my facepalm.
1. Destined if you don't have a Xbox I see it's alright but if you do you are absolutely mindless (no offence). The Xbox has way more features, non-laggy online, parties, it has tons and thousands of epic options, it's just slim and fast. Xbox is not for the simple wanting people, it is for people who actually want to buy movies, games, music, etc.. the Xbox Live feature is for pay due to that most of the things are free and because of the epic subscriptions, I mean like if you want to watch movies and shows and almost about everything from listening to your favorite music and all of this is for FREE. And you guys are complaining like the Xbox Live is just as expensive as buying the world. It's cheap. and they always make alot of sales offers for the Subscription, like a week or two they made a sale that a month for Xbox Live would be for 1 Euro/Dollar even though they are different and expensive currencies. 12 Euros/Dollars would make you a year's worth of Xbox Live fun.

2. As I said before, it's worth it and everything you want to buy is cheaper then what you buy on PSN. I have both consoles and in my opinion Xbox Live's features are way better and they absolutely give me no lag.

3. Yeah because the Xbox's exclusive are mostly shooters, but they're epic and better. PS3 also have more maybe less, I'm not a game developer knowing all sorts of games.

-----------------

Yeah but in my case I favor the Xbox more, PS3 always lags and is slow for me and the boring menu. Nothing is ever new and it feels like I'm playing the most boring console ever. You can say the opposite to the games but seriously. The online is just worthless when it's just laggy and for having friends with a really slow messaging feature and no party feature. That sucks. I voted for the Xbox but,
Kimo Force wrote:

^ As Kimo said PC is the obvious winner to me.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 am

Xbox is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 am

Next war- Who's better, boys or girls? We obv
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:45 am

Princess of Darkness wrote:
Shouldnt u be in the kitchen ?
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:03 am

Maybe i posted this on my phone while being in the kitchen? Now you, pwnd :3
Back to top Go down
xX-Saberboy
WDA Member
WDA Member
xX-Saberboy

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:07 am

Maybe i posted this on my phone while being in the kitchen? Now you, pwnd :3
nah u just proved my point
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:38 am

Lupus wrote:
Minako wrote:

Here's your guy. Now I shall facepalm at all of you for miserable and un-explained fails I see.

Red wrote:
Eeyup.

If you don't have a console then don't rate it, your rating it because you see the games good but when you actually play them or have an actual PS3 you'll see there are ups and downs.

Jesse wrote:

I think most of you are just rating it because of the online networking? -_- meh

Destined777 wrote:

1. Destined if you don't have a Xbox I see it's alright but if you do you are absolutely mindless (no offence). The Xbox has way more features, non-laggy online, parties, it has tons and thousands of epic options, it's just slim and fast. Xbox is not for the simple wanting people, it is for people who actually want to buy movies, games, music, etc.. the Xbox Live feature is for pay due to that most of the things are free and because of the epic subscriptions, I mean like if you want to watch movies and shows and almost about everything from listening to your favorite music and all of this is for FREE. And you guys are complaining like the Xbox Live is just as expensive as buying the world. It's cheap. and they always make alot of sales offers for the Subscription, like a week or two they made a sale that a month for Xbox Live would be for 1 Euro/Dollar even though they are different and expensive currencies. 12 Euros/Dollars would make you a year's worth of Xbox Live fun.

2. As I said before, it's worth it and everything you want to buy is cheaper then what you buy on PSN. I have both consoles and in my opinion Xbox Live's features are way better and they absolutely give me no lag.

3. Yeah because the Xbox's exclusive are mostly shooters, but they're epic and better. PS3 also have more maybe less, I'm not a game developer knowing all sorts of games.

-----------------

Yeah but in my case I favor the Xbox more, PS3 always lags and is slow for me and the boring menu. Nothing is ever new and it feels like I'm playing the most boring console ever. You can say the opposite to the games but seriously. The online is just worthless when it's just laggy and for having friends with a really slow messaging feature and no party feature. That sucks. I voted for the Xbox but,
Kimo Force wrote:

....First of all I said one isn't really better than the other if you were reading what I said.
Second, Okay you like the Xbox more THAT IS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY....Why do you rage over everything it's quite annoying you always doing these posts that just make you seem like your a whiney little brat lol just calm down .-.
Opinions are opinions you don't go bonkers call somebody mindless and cry about someone else's opinion on the matter....That's why it's an opinion......
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Count the amount of girls here. Now count the amount of boys here. Now realize that boys and girls are equally as great... Depending on the personality and characteristics. Sorry but nope.

Anyway Voting ends soon!
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Destined777 wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Minako wrote:

Red wrote:
Eeyup.

Jesse wrote:

Destined777 wrote:

-----------------

Kimo Force wrote:

....First of all I said one isn't really better than the other if you were reading what I said.
Second, Okay you like the Xbox more THAT IS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY....Why do you rage over everything it's quite annoying you always doing these posts that just make you seem like your a whiney little brat lol just calm down .-.
Opinions are opinions you don't go bonkers call somebody mindless and cry about someone else's opinion on the matter....That's why it's an opinion......

I'm just going to take it as if you did as nour TL;DR, as I said your ''opinions'' here which clearly you just said facts that are just taken from any PS3 fanboy, I wasn't raging and if you see I wasn't on offence. I was correcting you guys then stated the Xbox 360 had better features, and why you need to pay, if you state I'm crying and raging you obviously need to learn the Literature way of mood in reading. Even though I didn't state much feeling I certainly did not ''cry'', ''rage'' or go ''bonkers'', half of your post was basically facts you never seen and proven yourself, you placed opinions on facts but I told you why the facts are facts. I don't disagree or care about your opinions, I told you why the facts are there to prevent from you saying in the future that the Xbox sucks and start to be a PS3 fanboy. I'm neither a fanboy I'm just a regular gamer/zombieslayer. Video gore and slaying are my life. Perfect example is to buy Killing Floor. <3 KF forever.
Back to top Go down
Destined777
Mirage Knight
Mirage Knight
Destined777

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 am

Spoiler:

And now I am a PS3 fanboy?
Lol Lupus your funny I never said I liked the PS3 Better, or the X-Box better.
I have both and play both very frequently.... No matter how you put it calling someone mindless over an opinion means that YOUR an X-Box fanboy lol you can call me a PS3 fanboy I can call you X-box fanboy...
Once again I would prefer that next time you just vote for the X-Box and STFU....
But anyway I am done with this pointless argument..... -Both are good consoles-
Back to top Go down
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Waifu : Wynchester

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Can I vote for GameCube? If not, then I guess PS3, but Super Smash Bros Melee FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox   [Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox Empty

Back to top Go down

[Vote War #6] Playstation VS Xbox
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next