World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THe Boulder weekly schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

THe Boulder weekly schedule Empty
PostSubject: THe Boulder weekly schedule   THe Boulder weekly schedule EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:41 am

Okay guys as you know there is a lot going on in this dorm but people dont know how and when its going down...

So heres a little daily schedule to help you guys know whats going on and when so you dont have to be on every day to catch it, UNLESS YOU LOVE ME THAT MUCH!!!

Monday

I will post a topic up for card review for the tuesday where basically you nominate a card for me and THE CARD MAN! to look at and think of idea's for for you guys to read so that you can then build a deck around it using these idea's for Thursday for the weekly tournament!

Also it will be RP DAY in the downtown card shop where my RP character works, where I will use an array of decks used by the "kids" for you to duel and I will post it in the RP like a day where I work there for you all to read, this is so you guys dont HAVE to be in the RP or you can get your characters involved in some roleplay whilst its dead :D

Tuesday

Card review and tech of the week review with my Weekly QQ about the Locals i attend told and a review about a deck I ran and tests with list so you guys can try it for yourselves if needed.

Also tuesdays I will be doing Uni work so this will be when trout will take most charge smile

Wednesday

This day will be a relaxed day where nothing will happen other than some casual trolling, also I will edit a post on the boulder canyon threads with a troll that is about and if you guys find it some TC or a free deck from my shop will be available to you. :D Rjuto will aid in this masterful trolling scheme :3

Thursday

WEEKLY TOURNAMENT!!!

YEah thats pretty much it. Starts at 8pm server time and will be run by me and joker with us maybe participating :D

Friday

Nomination thread for member of the week will be revealed, with the help of unforgiven pretender helping me analyse each member and their posts to see who's spamming and who's genuinely aiding each other.

Also league day fixtures for sat and sunday will be placed up :D

Saturday

LEague day, post results in the league tables and I will update after both days. This will be handled by Ironic trout and Vaati as Im at my locals this day.

Sunday

League day run by me and Vaati, and member of the week will be announced and rewarded with TC or a Deck from my shop and a banner showing they are member of the week.

Also every 4th sunday of the month member of the month will be announced where they get bonus TC and a special task of being a guest character in the roleplay with a deck built by me to use in the shop for the monday RP segment a banner AND a kiss from me <3

I hope you guys like the schedule please post any QQ's about it in my office if it doesn't suit you.

Happy Dueling

RoRo
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com

THe Boulder weekly schedule
Page 1 of 1