World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

August D&D Schedule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

August D&D Schedule Empty
PostSubject: August D&D Schedule   August D&D Schedule EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:48 am

Some good news! Duane hired another night shift guard, meaning that I don't work every day now. So! Here's the dates that I'll be hosting for D&D:

7/28/17 (Last session for July)
8/3/178/4/17
8/10/17
8/17/17
8/25/17 (Work on Thursday, will host on Friday instead.)

And those are the dates that I will be hosting (Unless the new chick gets fired/quits right away like Scott, in that case, rip). We will finish up the first book this month, meaning we can begin the second book at the end of the month, or when we get back to a regular schedule. All characters will carry over to the next adventure.

I don't know how September will work out, as I work on Thursday and Friday nearly the entire month. We may just take a break for that month. We'll see when the time comes.

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: August D&D Schedule   August D&D Schedule EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:23 pm

Will miss the session on 8/3 since the time of that session is while i'm on vacation and i know i won't be able to play and be on my phone while navigating through crowds. and the session on 7/28 i'll try to play while in the car so i won't be as good/quick as i usually am.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: August D&D Schedule   August D&D Schedule EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:26 pm

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll try to come up with something for the 3rd. I think that will be the middle/end of the Echo Wave Cave. We could probably do Thundertree tomorrow instead...
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: August D&D Schedule   August D&D Schedule EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:34 pm

Update; Ashley no-showed training so back to working forever. I have Friday off (4th), so if everyone shows up, that's the day we'll host our next main session. If not, who knows what we'll do.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: August D&D Schedule   August D&D Schedule EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:28 am

Since JJ's session is on Friday, Poof decided that his session would be on Thursday. The usual time, yanno, 5 PM Central. Any issues with this?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: August D&D Schedule   August D&D Schedule EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 2:37 pm

UPDATE: I will now be working Sundays 7PM-7AM, Monday-Thursday 11PM-7AM. Friday and Saturdays are now off. I think Fridays are going to be the default day for me to host gaming now, unless Saturday mornings are acceptable to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August D&D Schedule   August D&D Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

August D&D Schedule
Page 1 of 1