World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line

Go down 
+2
psychoturtle
J.J. Knight
6 posters

Which would be a more interesting storyline?
The Ripper loses his memory
Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line I_vote_lcap54%Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
The Ripper lives in secret with memory intact
Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line I_vote_lcap46%Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Since my completion of the Seattle Massacre, I've been looking over some details concerning my second book to my series: Unsolved Mysteries. This book focuses on two developing story lines with two protagonists; The Ripper and living his new life, and Crystal, an FBI Agent working on the case. Now, I've changed several details concerning the direction of this book. However, it dawned on me that I could do one of two things in regards to the Ripper. I could either have him lose his memory, which would explain the living situation he's placed in, or that his memory is intact and lives with a sympathizer (Best word to describe the relationship without spoiling everything).

While the losing his memory bit is cliche, it's still a plot direction that could be used and actually make sense for the book leading up to the third book, The L.A. Incident (Which contains the puzzle I've sent to a few members). I've decided to post a poll to see what WDA thinks (Please note that this would not influence the direction I will eventually go, this is merely a conversation topic).
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm

I voted for the losing memory part because it would be interesting to see him looking for answers about who he really is.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Oh, there's some already f***ed up s**t that I wrote so far.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Najs.. :P
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm

I love the scene where he interacts with his dead mother.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Yea,no spoilers please,I don't want nightmares so early.^^
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Oh trust me. This scene I'm talking about gave several of my friends nightmares for MONTHS.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Well it just gave me a new impression,ripper dude had too much to smoke... :P
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unforgiven Pretender

Achievement Points : 16
Waifu : Unforgiven Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Losing his memory seems inconvenient to me.

It might be better if he realises something that makes him change. Something like; if I do this, I'll in the end have more chance to do what I really intend to do.
Back to top Go down
Ghandour
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ghandour

Waifu : Kghandour

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 am

Hahhahaha nightmare for months? xD Well, it seems like you are an OFFICIAL writer after all .. xD
Back to top Go down
http://Nesro-private.net
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:38 am

My character doesn't smoke. Smoking kills. -deep-

Yeah, which is why I've been leaning toward the original storyline.

Yeah, I neglected to tell a few of my friends the content when I asked them to read it for reader response. They were not pleased with me.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 am

I voted living in secret.
From what I've seen, you want your character to be a maniac, but intelligent, and not just intelligent, but sly. If he loses his memory it puts him into a more vulnerable role, and makes him seem a lot more human, which you don't want. Plus, losing your memory is a bit... overdone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonclaw
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dragonclaw

Waifu : Dragonpuff

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 am

Lose his memory. He would lets say, walk into public. Guess what happens next?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line   Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Unsolved Mysteries Plot Line
Page 1 of 1