World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EcoJunkie

tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! Empty
PostSubject: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 pm

tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! KVrtZ

so this is what i have so far, ignore extra and side deck..they are gonna be modded, for some reason i cant seem to get this deck to work at all, so any advice would be greatly appreciated :D
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Now, my theory on this may be a bit ground breaking, but bear with me: Dark Armed Dragon is one of the core cards of a Tele-DAD deck, and therefore you need 3 of them for the deck to work. When you take triple DAD, triple Solemn Judgment and a much weaker format out of the equation all you have left is synchro summoning at -1 with emergency teleport and plaguespreader zombie. And because that wasn't enough, I see dark grepher there instead of armageddon knight, meaning you will also be milling at -1 exclusively (Yeah, sure, I know, malicious, dasher and psz. That however is hardly a way to deal with it in the deck), and there is also defender which is free plusses for your opponent just for having a high defense.

Even if you do take care of the -1s of the build itself (defender, grepher), it doesn't change the fact the deck is based on a -1 engine of synchros with emergency teleport and plaguespreader, while its main card is limited. Of course there are combos like D-Draw + Malicious + tuner/E-Tele or E-Tele/psz in grave + Sangan, which will allow you to go 141, but that is simply specific multiple card combos which will only allow you to go at 141 after setting up, which is simply inefficient and a waste of your capital's potential, to put it in economic terms.

So long as it is actual Tele-DAD, it's not going to work properly. Depending on how bad you can accept it to be, and what level of play you'll compromise with it being able to play in, you may say it will work, but I won't be considering it a working deck anyways.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:53 pm

I think the "old" Tele-DAD engine is pretty much dead, I think you should go with something different.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 pm

hmmm i was somewhat expecting a little more positive feed back...

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 am

I can lie and tell you that it looks super consistent and awesome - that Krebons x3 is better than Commander x1; that you need Gachi Gachi in extra; that the Gorz + COTH is good... if you want that is...
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 am

aww thanks :D i knew i could count on WDA for the feedback i was looking for
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:35 am

Eco_Junkie wrote:

Positive* - you receive positive feedback.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 am

L.Lawliet wrote:
Eco_Junkie wrote:

Positive* - you receive positive feedback.

much appreciated :D thanks for the positive feedback and i could tell you meant it from the bottom of your heart :D
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Eco_Junkie wrote:
i knew i could count on WDA for the feedback i was looking for

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!   tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

tele-dad...IT WILL WORK!!!
Page 1 of 1