World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness

Go down 
+13
Nobody
DigiDigi
Unknown
Vaati
D JR
Leo
Fish
AsianShadow
raye
Al-Bhed
psychoturtle
Unforgiven Pretender
Vinceh'!
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vinceh'!
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vinceh'!

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Vinceh'!

Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 am

First topic message reminder :

'Howdy 'partna!

The name is Vinceh'!

I wish to rule over 'ze lot of ya'll!
My superior form of mindset and skills make anyone else here beneath me!

*Drops his pants to show-off his gigantic 'goodies.*

*Fan-boys faint in the crowd.*

I hope you guys really like me! Beneath my cocky personality, there is more cockiness waiting for you! I am really not that bad of a guy. Just as long as you follow these regulations.

I. Never dare touch my 'awesomeness!

II. Never make direct eye contact. Those who do, will break down under the intensity of his awesomeness.

III. Never refer to me as anything else besides the following: "Papi"

IV. Never 'eva attempt to create conversation with his awesomeness! Worms, by that I mean everyone here, may only speak if given the right to, or if questioned by his 'awesomeness.

V. His awesomeness may at times put worms down. In common occasions he will continue until one is "put out of his misery". His awesomeness will not be held responsible for suicidal thoughts or actions.

VI. If his awesomeness is roaming through the chat box, worms must greet him, drop to their knees, and beg to kiss his ring. Once, and only once, permission has been granted worms must pucker their lips as his awesomeness prepares the ring for unworthy lips. His awesomeness will drop his pants and one must kiss the ring that is snuggly fit 'round his enormous shaft.

VII. If a worm is dueling his awesomeness, they must lose 'ze duel or else. If one refuses, his awesomeness will disconnect and choke-out 'dis mofoka'!

VIII. If one is insulted by his awesomeness, don't try to play it off as a tuff guy. One must drop to the filth, where he belongs, and begin to weep like a little girl.

IX. Take everything that comes out of his awesomeness' mouth as an insult.

X. Once in a while, his awesomeness will spit on worms for his own personal humor and satisfaction. If one shows even the slightest form of disgust, they will get their * beaten on 'ze spot! One must learn to accept what they are. WORMS!

XI. If his awesomeness develops sexual desires with any worm, which is highly unlikely I mean c'mon let's face it his awesomeness is too great for 'ze lot off you, they must accept him as their "abuser" for the rest of their pathetic life! Then they must engage in a passionate, romantic lip-lock. Tounge will be used or else it will be chopped off with a guillotine.

So as long as you follow these regulations, I will not harass you as much. I may seem as an "a**". Well, I am one, so accept the fact that I am!

~His awesomeness, Vinceh'!
Back to top Go down
http://rescuecityacademy.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Vaati
Baby Dragon
 Baby Dragon
Vaati

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 pm

And in Holland we have the right to smoke weed, now back off you two
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Damn...got me there.
Back to top Go down
Scar
WDA Member
WDA Member
Scar

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:43 am

pff you really think Infernal WDA's Elite Sacker will follow those regulations lol your not welcomed noob yea i can be an ass too get used to it
Back to top Go down
Vinceh'!
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vinceh'!

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 am

Mhm. I can be an ass too lil garl. So you should get used to it. blink
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:57 am

ive never seen someone so amazingly arrogant and loves himself o much.....you'll fit right in in here.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 am

Well that's disturbing. And the only intro i didn't read all the way through. Amazing *faceplam*
Welcome either way.
Back to top Go down
Vinceh'!
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vinceh'!

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 am

Lmfaoo. Can anyone here take a joke? T.T
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:01 am

*takes out your hips*
I'm dangerously close to your genitals, now LICK THE FLOOR!
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:01 am

i lol'd...how long did that take?

welcome to WDA
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:10 am

Vinceh'! wrote:
Lmfaoo. Can anyone here take a joke? T.T
Here you can be called a troll for the slightest of things, most of the times unrelated to trolling, so my answer is yes there are people who can take a joke, about 10% of the members, maybe less.
Back to top Go down
Vinceh'!
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vinceh'!

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 am

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 am

Oneword posts and stuff like that aren't allowed.
Next time I'm editting your post to make you say something gay ;]

NOW LICK THE FLOOR
Back to top Go down
Vinceh'!
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vinceh'!

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:05 am

Sigh.
Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 105
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Non insanio nemo magis impares sumus: complectens mores in mores vestros sensus humor. Tu Domine, ego plane declarare amet.

TRANSLATION: Na, u a cool dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness   Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vinceh'! ze' Awesomeness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2