World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?

Go down 
+3
Fish
akaFila
Mau5
7 posters

Which starter are you looking forward to?
Fennekin
Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? I_vote_lcap38%Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Chespin
Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? I_vote_lcap13%Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Froakie
Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? I_vote_lcap49%Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:45 pm

What starter are you looking forward to? What do you think their evolutions will look like?

I can tell you right now I'm looking forward to Fennekin, and I hope its evolution looks kinda liek Ninetails.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? __like_a_chesir___by_xxrubytherabbitxx-d5quvl1

Chespin it does.

I see it evo'ing into a big swagtastic mix of a mole + Connor(ACIII) + spiky plant.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:23 am

Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? Fennekin.240.1394788

Cutest thing ever. I always wanted a Fennec Fox as a pet, too, but I'm not enough of a dick.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:28 am

Pffft Froakie all the way.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:15 am

I'm looking forward to all three. I'e decided that I want Froakie in Pokemon X and Fennekin in Pokemon Y. When they come out with Z, then I will use Chespin.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 am

Am I the only one that thinks the Fennekin image could be grabbing it's balls? Like just imagine it was there....
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 am

Pokephilia all the way, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Personally, Fennekin is my favorite, but out of all the starters I used, I always started out with fire except for Mudkip and Chikorita (fourth playthrough of Pokemon Gold), so I won't pick her. Froakie is cool, but I feel that I can cause even more mayhem with Chespin's dual Grass-Ground type, so I'll use him in for a change. Unless more is to be revealed about the starters, I might change my mind in the future.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 am

Unknown wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the Fennekin image could be grabbing it's balls? Like just imagine it was there....

That is by far the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Everyone who reads this post is now dumber for attempting the imagine the image you attempted to display. May God have mercy on your soul.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 am

Meh. Just my opinion. Tails are usually seen behind the animal but Fennekin pulled it in front of him so...
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:28 am

It's sitting on it's butt/lower back playing with it's tail. I've seen my cat do that a hundred times.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:53 am

I haven't. Probably because I don't have any pets. By the way, I'm going with Froakie.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:00 pm

This should be moved to Pokemon section, not the competitive section. Kthanxs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?   Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which gen 6 starter are you looking forward to?
Page 1 of 1