World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.    Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.  EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 pm

The new feature in the 3DS store was just announced called Pokemon Bank. Pokemon Bank will allow you to store your Pokemon in 100 boxes online, for 3000 Pokemon in total. You thus store your Pokemon in the cloud and can take them out as needed.

Poke Transporter allows you to upload your Pokemon from Black and White to your Pokemon Bank and then transfer them to X/Y. The games have to be loaded in your 3DS to do the transfer. It's add-on software for the 3DS.
Pokemon Bank is a paid service with an annual fee. It will be a longterm service and will be compatible with future titles.

Also, in X/Y, your Starter Pokemon will be given to you by your friend and then Professor Sycamore will give you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle later on! Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise have Mega Evolutions!

It's also revealed that the player's watch combines the feelings of the Trainer with the Pokemon to achieve Mega Evolution.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.    Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:00 am

Not sure if they'll get as much love from Poke Bank as they think they might.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.    Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:30 am

o.O I barely even filled up 2 boxes in all of my Pokemon adventures! Also Mega Blastoise looks the best. Mega Venasuar looked the worst. :(
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.    Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.  EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:12 am

Spoiler:

Venusaur: I didn't like this design at first, but growing on me it is. Dat +Def/SpDef & Thick Fat = Bulk4Days~

Charizard: Least favorite design wise, Drought tis legit though~

Blastoise: Kinky design is kinky

Best news imo: Llama<3
Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.  Screen-Shot-2013-09-04-at-14.45.09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.    Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Bank and Kanto Starter Mega Evolutions Confirmed.
Page 1 of 1