World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony: Meeting Feb 20th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

Sony: Meeting Feb 20th Empty
PostSubject: Sony: Meeting Feb 20th   Sony: Meeting Feb 20th EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:56 am

So on Feb 20th Sony will have something big in store for us but we don't know what yet. Some say the PS4 and I can agree with them. The new era of consoles is coming closer with the release of the Wii U and it's only a matter of time until Sony and Microsoft bring their console to light. This will most likely announce the PS4 with details coming up at E3 and then a date on when it will be up on shelves. But they will also talk about games I'm sure because they won't make a whole meeting just to show us a bit of the PS4 (unless the give everything out). So expect some new big hit game for Sony and maybe another HD Collection (Kingdom Hearts maybe?). To watch the meeting you can sign up here:

https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/

Post what you think Sony will announce (do you think the PS4 will be revealed?).
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Sony: Meeting Feb 20th   Sony: Meeting Feb 20th EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 am

It's gonna be the PS4. They're going to get the jump on Microsoft by announcing the PS4 before Microsoft is most likely decide to announce fully the release date of their Xbox 720. The PS4 will most likely be released to the market early 2014, the Sony employee's are trying to push the deadline to before Christmas 2013 because the rumor is Microsoft is going to announce the Xbox 720's release date at E3 and it's going to be before Christmas, this will give them a pretty big edge.

Also, with rumors of specs flying everywhere it looks like we're going to be in for a treat.

8 GB system memory - This looks like it's going to be a big possibility, Microsoft have already leaked the Xbox 720 will have 8 GB's so Sony had to step up their game because their original idea was 4 GB's.
8 Cores - Pretty much around what the Xbox 720 is leaking.
Leaked GPU - AMD R10xx

Can't remember the rest, I'll try to find it again in my spare time.

Just a side note about the Xbox 720

They say it's going to have a Blu-Ray disk drive, which seems weird since Blu-Ray is a product which Sony will make money off, meaning for each Xbox 720 sold Microsoft with be giving money to their big competitors.

And a side note about both.

Both seem to be going in the same direction of not allowing used games. I don't know how I feel about that, if they go the same way as steam and make a lot of deals, then it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Sony: Meeting Feb 20th   Sony: Meeting Feb 20th EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Baki, your'e a baka, disallowing consoles to play used games is financial suicide. Gamestop, the largest vendor of game related merchandise would completely say fuck off to the companies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony: Meeting Feb 20th   Sony: Meeting Feb 20th Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony: Meeting Feb 20th
Page 1 of 1