World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update: 2/24/13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

Update: 2/24/13 Empty
PostSubject: Update: 2/24/13   Update: 2/24/13 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:00 pm

>Installed new theme (credits to Al-Bhed)
>Updated the Toolbar (avatar + title in "Welcome_____" aka user menu)
>Made the chat slightly larger
>Re-installed and fixed the Toggle Widgets button
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Update: 2/24/13   Update: 2/24/13 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:59 pm

My only problem is that the yellow and white don't do well. To go into detail your name DigiDigi isn't easy to see in the lighter colors on chat and topics. Another example is when I mentioned Al-Bhed being a race in Final Fantasy X you really couldn't see the name at all because it was white.

Solution? I know you like the brighter colors but maybe tone it down a little? Or make the yellow and white names easier to see by darkening the names with yellow or white?

I don't find this a major problem at all and if you're fine with how the colors are so be it. I only bring this up because someone might come here who doesn't know any of us and hop on chat to not see some names very well because of the colors which can be bad for the eyes. I justify this with the fact I have eye problems and the yellow on white and white on white hurts my eyes.

But it is all up to you so do what you think is right.

Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Update: 2/24/13   Update: 2/24/13 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Terribad theme. Not to be harsh, but still terribad. I don't like it. But then Mau5 or some other genius is going to come in, say I'm an idiot, then state nobody wants my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: Update: 2/24/13   Update: 2/24/13 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 am

Leokane wrote:
My only problem is that the yellow and white don't do well. To go into detail your name DigiDigi isn't easy to see in the lighter colors on chat and topics. Another example is when I mentioned Al-Bhed being a race in Final Fantasy X you really couldn't see the name at all because it was white.

Solution? I know you like the brighter colors but maybe tone it down a little? Or make the yellow and white names easier to see by darkening the names with yellow or white?

I don't find this a major problem at all and if you're fine with how the colors are so be it. I only bring this up because someone might come here who doesn't know any of us and hop on chat to not see some names very well because of the colors which can be bad for the eyes. I justify this with the fact I have eye problems and the yellow on white and white on white hurts my eyes.

But it is all up to you so do what you think is right.

This has been fixed

Lupe wrote:
Terribad theme. Not to be harsh, but still terribad. I don't like it. But then Mau5 or some other genius is going to come in, say I'm an idiot, then state nobody wants my opinion.

You could go into further detail like Leokane did to back up a criticism.
Back to top Go down
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Update: 2/24/13   Update: 2/24/13 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 am

I don't mind how topics roll, but imo I don't like the simplicity, it makes me feel like I'm on Windows 8 again, only more rough. There is barely any color to it but simply widgets on boxes that look like they have been filled with a paint bucket. I don't mind the background though.
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

PostSubject: Re: Update: 2/24/13   Update: 2/24/13 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 am

Lupe wrote:
I don't mind how topics roll, but imo I don't like the simplicity, it makes me feel like I'm on Windows 8 again, only more rough. There is barely any color to it but simply widgets on boxes that look like they have been filled with a paint bucket. I don't mind the background though.

Any suggestions/solutions you have in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: 2/24/13   Update: 2/24/13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Update: 2/24/13
Page 1 of 1