World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unseen Cards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

Unseen Cards Empty
PostSubject: Unseen Cards   Unseen Cards EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm

I'm not the greatest duelist (Hell, I've only been playing for about a month) but in that time I feel I've grown a little better to the point I can express some of my ideas on the game, cards, community and what not. On this particular post I will be talking about cards I don't see often that I think could go well with certain decks and whatnot. If you have seen these cards used in a duel then cool, but this is based of what I've seen (Or more so what I haven't seen).

Card #1: Chaos Necromancer
Unseen Cards Yu-Gi-Oh-Dark-Revelations-2-Chaos-Necromancer

I had the idea of this card when dueling someone at school. He was using Lightsworn against my Fairies and won but that's not the point. The point is he is using Lightsworn which require milling cards from your deck.
Example:
Unseen Cards 11175472925251366

Since those cards are going to the grave any monster that goes down will increase Chaos Necromancer attack x300 a card. Of course you'll only want this card later in the duel after a lot of monsters are in the grave. Another thing is that you're gonna want more monsters then spells/traps to make Chaos Necromancers attack as high as can be without putting all the focus on the card because you don't want to put all your faith into one card.

Card #2: Instant Fusion
Unseen Cards InstantFusion-CDIP-EN-C-1E

A very good card in my eyes that I have never seen used. If you willing to pay the 1000 life points you can add a level five or lower fusion monster to the field. Now the only down side is that you can't attack and is destroyed by the end phase but that is where XYZ and Synchro come in. Here is my idea.

Play Instant Fusion and then Emergency Teleport:
Unseen Cards EmergencyTeleportTDGS-EN-UR-1E

So now let's say you have Krebons and Musician King on the field. You can now Synchro for something like Lightning Warrior:
Unseen Cards LightningWarrior-TU07-EN-R-UE

And now that you have a light and dark in the grave feel free to summon Black Luster:
Unseen Cards BlackLusterSoldierEnvoyoftheBeginning-LCYW-EN-ScR-1E

On top of this you still have normal summon since so far everything was a special summon.

That is all my ideas as of right now but I'll most likely think up more in the future.

Last edited by Leokane on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
wynchester
WDA Member
WDA Member
wynchester

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Wynchester

Unseen Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unseen Cards   Unseen Cards EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:43 pm

What you'll want to look at are the cards like Calculator and Muka Muka. Older generation cards.

Also, this isn't really "Odd Cards" but rather "Unseen Cards".

By the way, Future Fusion is fairly often used in SOME decks. But people are stingy about LP too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/michaelwynwyn
EW
WDA Member
WDA Member
EW

Achievement Points : 7
Waifu : --

Unseen Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unseen Cards   Unseen Cards EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 pm

wynchester wrote:

By the way, Future Fusion is fairly often used in SOME decks. But people are stingy about LP too.

future fusion is banned :/
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chuckles
WDA Member
WDA Member
Dr. Chuckles

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Dr. Chuckles

Unseen Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unseen Cards   Unseen Cards EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 am

i'd like to point out that it's not that those cards aren't used much it's just that have certain decks that they fit better into. i mean i use cards like the calculator in two of my decks because it fits best with those, same with instant fusion. good idea for a post and informative, i just want to point out you may not be dueling enough strange duelist like myself lol.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Unseen Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unseen Cards   Unseen Cards EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 am

EW_Zero wrote:
wynchester wrote:

future fusion is banned :/
i'm pretty sure he meant instant fusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unseen Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unseen Cards   Unseen Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Unseen Cards
Page 1 of 1