World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Emblem Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mimgrim
WDA Member
WDA Member
mimgrim

Waifu : mimgrim

Fire Emblem Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:29 am

So yea who here has FEA? How far are you in the game? What are you best units? Your current couples? All that stuff.

I'm at chapter 24 but am currently doing more grinding before I go to it.

Avatar, who I have named Mimgrim, is my best character. He's a level 16 Dark Knight, reclassed from a level 20 Grandmaster, I gave him magic as best stat and defense as worst stat. his str, mag, and spd are all maxed out with skl being 39, lck 31, def 29, and res 27, he also has 10 movement. Olivia is another very good unit of mine being a level 15 Falcon Knight with 31 str, 44 skl, 42 spd, 36 lck, 22 def, and 21 res. Donnel is another good unit who is a level 14 Hero with 39 str, 42 skl, 39 spd, 46 lck, and 36 def. Other notable mentions are Chrom (level 1 Great Knight, reclassed from a level 20 Great Lord), Morgan (level 10 Dark Flier, reclassed from level 10 Grand Master), Sumia (level 19 Falcon Knight), Nowi (level 5 Manakete, reclassed from a level 30 Manakete), Kellam (level 11 Assassin, reclassed from a level 12 Knight), Noire (level 4 Sorcerer,reclassed from level 10 Archer, Lucina (level 14 Great Lord), Tikie (level 7 Manakete, see Nowi), Inigo (level 6 Wyvern Lord, reclassed from level 10 mercanary), Henery (level 7 Berserker, reclassed from a level 4 or 5 Sorcerer).

My current couples are Chrom X Olivia, Mimgrim X Olivia, Cordelia X Lon'qu, Kellam X Nowi, Cherche X Donnel, Therja X Henry, and Stahl X Panne. Currently working on Lissa X Libra. And unfortunately Maribel is dead. Not ever worry about Miriel lol.

I'm really loving the double system, it adds a whole new element to the game.
Back to top Go down
Niko327
WDA Member
WDA Member
Niko327

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Niko327

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:25 am

Unfortunately I have yet to get a 3DS so I'm stuck waiting on playing it! I'm a poor college student I haven't been able to afford video game purchases in over a year XD Horray for free downloadables for PC haha.

Hopefully I'll be able to get one this summer though and get back to you on my feedback of the game. It looks awesome I want to play it so bad...
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:01 pm

omg,fire emblem fan,you just became epic.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Soooo, is it bad when you save in such a spot where you only have 1 unit to move and no matter what you attempt, because of that unit being randomly off too far, Chrom dies.. Tis an evil loop that won't end Fire Emblem Awakening 3823493232
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:14 pm

akaFila wrote:
Soooo, is it bad when you save in such a spot where you only have 1 unit to move and no matter what you attempt, because of that unit being randomly off too far, Chrom dies.. Tis an evil loop that won't end Fire Emblem Awakening 3823493232

Cut your losses xD, I always have Chrom paired up with Sully, their a S pairing and Chrom almost never takes damage because of dodging or Sully blocking him, plus, Falchion can never break so you don't have to worry about getting new weapons for him~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Awakening   Fire Emblem Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Awakening
Page 1 of 1