World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fila's Silly SS Journey

Go down 
+5
Nour Force
J.J. Knight
ICannotPlayYugioh :)
Sherlock Holmes
akaFila
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

Fila's Silly SS Journey Empty
PostSubject: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 am

Fila's Silly SS Journey SS2
Many much joins me you will as I have a far too silly journey through Soul Silver? Course jew all wills~ ho ho ho

~Part I: Dat Journey Begins<3~

-NewBark Town-
Fila's Silly SS Journey New_Bark_Concept_by_DamienMaxwell23

So right off the bat, I get thrust into an awkward situation where this silly guy (Fila's Silly SS Journey Spr_HGSS_Oak) can't tell if I'm a dude or not, and after getting that issue taken care of with a swift game of Peter-Peek-a-Boo, the old man asked for my name.. Stalker Oak~

Fila's Silly SS Journey Ethan_walking
-Character-
Name: Fila

Finally having an identity within the game, and getting shrunk into a wee little boy, our journey final hits its true starting point with myself now being magically in my room. #TransWhoDreamsAboutOldMen --- Anywhos, heading down stairs I ran into my mother, who shall be referred to as M&ilf for the remainder of this here adventure, and got some lovely gifts: Bad(Although I'm already wearing a bag?), Trainer Card, Save Option, and Options.

Stepping outside, I find myself nearly killed many much dead by some rabid Marill. It's trainer, Lyra, then comes into view and disappears again.. Whatadouche~ Can't say sorry for letting a rabid mouse thing run around and all, noooooooooo.

Ignoring the ginger seeming to be petting his weasel while staring into a window of the lab, I took a lovely stroll to said building and made may in. Once there, the professor of the region is revealed in the game.

Fila's Silly SS Journey 20100224114814%21HeartGold_SoulSilver_Professor_Elm
-Professor-
Name: Professor Elm

Upon visiting the professor, he starts to rant on about pokemanz and whatnot, the usual crap, and then he's like,"Bro, you are too legit to not have a mon of poke. Please, big dog homeslice, take one of these here starters and go be my bitch by fetching something from Mr. Pokemon(Real original). Then I was like,"Sounds good cuz, see ya in a bit yo." Of course before leaving, I make my choice of my starter from the three given: Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Chikorita..........-drumrolllllllllllllll-

-New Party Member-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 220px-Totodile_BET
Name: Mau5y
Species: Totodile
Info: Lv. 5 - Sassy
Moves:
-Scratch
-Leer

After taking leave, Lyra comes by, again, and blahblahblah tells you to show your mom, w/e. After going back home to show M&ilf dat new pokeyman, she says,"Your pokegar came back from the repair shop.." So it wasn't back a few minutes ago when I was justthere? Dahell woman, straight up leaving after that. But wait, there's more! Before leaving town silly Elm makes the effort to catch you outside to give you his number.. Transgender character, dreams about old men, gingers being pervy in public, some girl who appears and disappears magically, and pedo professors.. Lovely~

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv5:Fila's Silly SS Journey 158
~End of Part I~

Last edited by akaFila on Sun May 19, 2013 4:02 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:19 pm

~Part II: Now Walk It Out~
Short part on account of it still basically being the intro. Lengthier parts will start to come around now. I would post a status update, but it's the exact same, sooo..
Anyhow, heading off along Route 29 with dat lovely pokemanz of water, twas all nice a peachy. Plenty of wittle pokemanz to grind on with Mau5y being my only option until later. As soon as you come across Cherrygrove City(The next city obviously), a silly old man will stop you in a douchey manner and give you a tour or something of that sort. After following this rather creepy stranger around town(pokemon center, pokemart, way to next route, and then some water..) he'll give you.....-Drumrollllllllllll- Dem smexy running shoes<3
Fila's Silly SS Journey 220px-Old_Man_Shuckle
After also obtaining a map expansion from the old man, twas time to head north along Route 30. Moving through this route is straight forward and easy. Nothing new other than the first bugs of the game coming into play.
Upon reach Mr. Pokemon's house in northern Route 30, you receive an egg from Mr. OriginalName after a bit of blahblah ranting. Of course Pro. Oak happens to be there too and silly Oaky makes you his bitch too by giving you the dex of poke and telling ya to go around and fill it and whatnot. Official bitch of 2 professors right off the back, lovely~

After exiting the house, you get a phone call from Elm telling you something terrible happened at his lab and for you to return as soon as possible. Yes, because some transgender kid with a new pokemon is priority in such a 'terrible' situation. On that note, I started heading back, not much other choice, and after passing through Cherrygrove City again, dat there pervy ginger from earlier stops you and challenges you to a battle. First rival battle~
-Rival-
Name: Silly
Fila's Silly SS Journey SilvePS2
Chikorita-Lv5:Fila's Silly SS Journey 152

-Battle-
Lv8Fila's Silly SS Journey 158 vs. Lv5Fila's Silly SS Journey 152
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winner:Fila's Silly SS Journey 158

After winning the battle and heading back into New Bark Town, you get to join a little investigation party at Elm's lab, where a poilceman will question you about the giner's name; in this case "Silly." With that said and done, jew get to show Elm the egg Mr. Pokeman had you carry back like a little delivery boy and he cheers up, letting you officially keep your starter.
Near Future Events: Violet City/Sprout Tower/Violet Gym/New Team Members

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv9Fila's Silly SS Journey 158

~End of Part II~

Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Lil Viper
 Lil Viper
Sherlock Holmes

Achievement Points : 13
Waifu : ---

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 am

Interesting
Back to top Go down
WDA Member
WDA Member

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : ICannotPlayYugioh smile

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 am

I like it, ho ho ho.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 pm

~Part III: The SuperDuperMegaUltraSmexyTime Adventure's First Step~
Continuing on from dat smexy Part II, we finally get to leave town to do as we please, almost. Silly lil' Lyra finds the need to stop you once again right as you leave town to show you how to throw a ball at a wild creature. ERMAHGERD #MIND=BLOWN

Anywhos, now the fun begins. And in this case fun=walking and level grinding all the way back past Mr. Pokemon's house and making it to Route 31/Dark Cave, and of course grabbing a silly HM slave along the way(Sentret - Assjack). Before entering Violet City(West of Route 31), I took it upon myself to update the team with to new members, the first of which I came across after a brief visit to Dark Cave. The later was picked up after a rather annoying running-in-circles session in nearby grass.

-New Members-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Zubat_by_sugar_cat_candy-d4x9s2x
Name: JJ
Species: Zubat
Info: Lv. 2 - Naive
Moves:
-Leech Life
-Supersonic

Fila's Silly SS Journey 26-01-12-bellsprout
Name: Digz
Species: Bellsprout
Info: Lv. 3 - Careful
Moves:
-Vine Whip

-Violet City-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Violet_Concept_by_DamienMaxwell23

After some brief level grinding for both new members, getting them both to Lv. 5, I finally made my way into Violet City and went straight on to the sketchy tower of silly sprout~

-Sprout Tower-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 200px-Sprout_Tower_HGSS

Upon entering, there are plenty of silly monk people to battle along the trip to the top, and this was taken advantage off in order to grind a few levels of team members. Nothing really interesting here until the top floor where you find a Elder Li and Silly. Of course Silly is being his little silly douche self, and he ends up leaving. Following this I strolled right on up to the old man all gangsta-like and told him straight up,"Battle me or die, bitch"
No point in showing how the battle went down, lots of shifting and whatnot went down for exp purposes. Though after beating this here gramps, calls you too legit and gives ya TM 70 - Flash. ho ho ho~

Moving right along, tis time for that first gym battle. Heading down south from the Sprout Tower a lovely generic gym building is found and inside I many much traveled. ho ho ho~

Fila's Silly SS Journey 200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Falkner
-Gym Battle: Falkner-
Lv.9-Fila's Silly SS Journey 016, Lv.13-Fila's Silly SS Journey 017
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv10Fila's Silly SS Journey 041 vs. Lv9Fila's Silly SS Journey 016 -Outcome: Pidgey Faints/JJ Switchout.
Lv16Fila's Silly SS Journey 158 vs. Lv13Fila's Silly SS Journey 017 -Outcome: Pidgeotto Faints.

And with that, our first badge was won ~Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_Badge~ WHOA! Only 15 to go!!!#2L2Q In defeating Falkner you get both the badge and TM51 - Roost. ho ho ho~

Moving on from the gym, you'll receive a call from Prof. Elm saying to meet and AID of his(ho ho ho) , so yolo, I went to that there pokemart and this silly goose gave me the egg I went and fetched earlier. So basically I went all the way to some random dude's house to get this egg and took it all the way back to Elm just to have it delivered to me after beating Falkner..Dahfuq jew douchebag

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv17Fila's Silly SS Journey 158, JJ-Lv11Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Digz-Lv14Fila's Silly SS Journey 069, Fila's Silly SS Journey 683
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_Badge

~End of Part III~

Last edited by akaFila on Sun May 19, 2013 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Well, I am batshit crazy, so Zubat works.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:42 am

~Part IV: Kinky Buggy~
Coming off of the last part, I decided to get some training in while I had the chance, and here tis the lovely results:
-New Member-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Vagus_croconaw_by_haychel-d5xawit
Species: Croconaw
Info: Lv. 18 - Sassy
Moves:
-Scratch
-Bite
-Water Gun
-Rage

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv18Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv16Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Digz-Lv17Fila's Silly SS Journey 069

Also the egg hatched, but ain't nobody got time for that so I threw that silly baby thingy into the pc #ForeverAlone.

Moving right along, we traveled through that there Union Cave, the first mandatory cave of the game, which is where most of the training was put in, for Digs and Mau5y at least. Silly cave twas short and sweet and Route 33 was waiting outside the exit, JJ's lovely spot for training, but there's really nothing there.. at all.
Heading west, there tis an old dude and a rocket grunt beefing, of course I stayed to watch. Though this ends rather quickly and I take my happy ol' self over to Azalea Town, and first things first, gotta head on into the facny house to talk to the old man.
Dis here "Kurt" says some kinky stuff and tells you to come help at that there slowpoke well and blahblah, soooooooooooo #yolo.

Fila's Silly SS Journey Tumblr_m63flylbH61r886gfo1_500

Heading on back to the well, which wasn't accessible before now, you find Kurt laying at the bottom of the well because he apparently doesn't know how a ladder works. fufufu. I just went on to do it alllllll myself.
After defeating a few grunts, the first of four Rocket Executives and he's all," BroBro, fightfight me or imma keep choppin up dem slowpoke tails, cuz"
Fila's Silly SS Journey 200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Proton
-Battle: Executive Proton-
Lv.8-Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Lv.12-Fila's Silly SS Journey 109
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv17Fila's Silly SS Journey 041vs. Lv8Fila's Silly SS Journey 041 -Results: JJ wins/Switches Out
Lv18Fila's Silly SS Journey 159vs.Lv12Fila's Silly SS Journey 109 -Results: Mau5y Wins.

After that, Team Rocket leaves the well and Kurt takes you back to his house to give you his custom ball( blink );Fast Ball. Of course there's nothing to do next other than take on dat silly Azalea gym, woot woot~

Silly gym puzzle is far too silly, but I decided to go through and grind with JJ now that it got dat shiny new Wing Attack. Nothing but a bunch of bugs, so this didn't take long at all. Leggo Leader~

Fila's Silly SS Journey 165px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Bugsy
-Gym Battle: Bugsy-
Lv.17-Fila's Silly SS Journey 123, Lv.15-Fila's Silly SS Journey 014, Lv.15-Fila's Silly SS Journey 011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv18Fila's Silly SS Journey 041vs.Lv17Fila's Silly SS Journey 123 -Results:JJ wins/LvUp
Lv19Fila's Silly SS Journey 041vs.Lv15Fila's Silly SS Journey 011 -Results: JJ wins
Lv19Fila's Silly SS Journey 041vs.Lv15Fila's Silly SS Journey 014 -Results: JJ wins

After having defeated Bugsy we get Jhoto gym badge #2(Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_Badge) and TM89-U-Turn. Annnnnnnnnnd that's all for this part~

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv18Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv19Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Digz-Lv17Fila's Silly SS Journey 069
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_Badge

~End of Part IV~

Last edited by akaFila on Sun May 19, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:25 pm

Damn right, I'm the star of your team.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:10 am

~Part V: Ilex of Doooooooooooom~
First things first, I did a bit of training to get all members up to the same level.
-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv20Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv20Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Digz-Lv20Fila's Silly SS Journey 069
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_Badge

Now off we can go to leave town.. JK. Silly the silly ginger stops ya before you can leave and he's all emo about not having a soul and whatnot~
Fila's Silly SS Journey 140px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver
-Rival: Silly-
Lv.14-Fila's Silly SS Journey 092, Lv.16-Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Lv.18-Fila's Silly SS Journey 153
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv20Fila's Silly SS Journey 159vs. Lv14Fila's Silly SS Journey 092 -Results: Mau5y wins/Switches Out
Lv20Fila's Silly SS Journey 041vs. Lv18Fila's Silly SS Journey 153 -Results: JJ wins
Lv20Fila's Silly SS Journey 041vs. Lv16Fila's Silly SS Journey 041 -Results: JJ wins

Now with that silly goose taken care of, we are free to leave town and head off into Ilex Forest. #yolo
Fila's Silly SS Journey (3)%20Ilex%20Forest
Upon entering, and walking a bit down the way, this guy is turning all emo because he lost some Farfetch'd. Of course being the good person I am, I decide to help. Many much going this way and many much going that way and many much JJ killing bugs, I finally got the silly troll birds back to the emu. ho ho ho get it you do? Emo tis like emu, emu tis a bird, farfetch'd tis a bird~ ho ho ho
After helping, the silly goose gives you HM01-Cut and you're free to continue on.Nothing much going on here other than many much dead bugs and a move tutor which teaches pokemon how to hit something with their heads, because it's sooo difficult to understand.
Mau5y: Scratch->Headbutt.

Free at last, we find ourselves leaving the forest to enter Route 34. Nothing big here. Few trainers and found the Daycare. Biggest news this route offers: Wild Ditto. ho ho ho

Moving right along past this, here tis the biggest city in Jhoto, Goldenrod~

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd till next time. Short part tis short~
-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv21Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv21Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Digz-Lv20Fila's Silly SS Journey 069
-Badge Case-

~End of Part V~

Last edited by akaFila on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:18 am

~Part VI: FuFuFuFuFuFuCow~

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv21Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv21Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Digz-Lv20Fila's Silly SS Journey 069
-Badge Case-

First things first, I went ahead and got myself a shiny new bikey, because who doesn't want a free bike? With that received, twas time to get over to the Radio Tower placey thingy to fetch the gym leader since someone apparently doesn't know how their job works. Of course in order for her to go back, you have to take a quiz first. CoughCough: Y,Y,N,Y,N. Somehow you passing an easy 5 question quiz makes her remember to get back to the gym.. dahell.
Anywhozy I went on up the gym and decided to play all of the people inside as a little last minute boost before taking on Whitney, God knows it's needed a poker face
-Pause-

-New Member-
Fila's Silly SS Journey _70_weepinbell_by_reintastic-d55jht5
Name: Digz
Species: Weepinbell
Info: Lv.21 - Careful
Moves:
-Vine Whip
-Growth
-Wrap
-Sleep Powder

Fila's Silly SS Journey 388px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Whitney
-Gym Battle: Whitney-
Lv.17-Fila's Silly SS Journey 035, Lv.19-Fila's Silly SS Journey 241
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv.21Fila's Silly SS Journey 041 Vs. Lv.17Fila's Silly SS Journey 035-Results: JJ Wins/Switches Out
Lv.22Fila's Silly SS Journey 070 Vs. Lv.19Fila's Silly SS Journey 241-Results: Digz Wins

For defeating Whitney in notably one of the most annoying gym matches in the history of the games, and getting her to actually hand over the prizes, we received the Plain Badge(Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Plain_Badge) and TM45-Attract.

With that done, heading on over to the flower shop next door will get ya Squirtbottle, as if I don't have one of my own blinkblinkblinkblinkblinkblink
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's all. Short part, but tis a lovely stopping point. Most likely putting up the next bit tonight anyway.

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv21Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv21Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Digz-Lv22Fila's Silly SS Journey 070
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Plain_Badge

~End of Part VI~

Last edited by akaFila on Sun May 19, 2013 4:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:31 am

Fila's Silly SS Journey 070
Is that a pear?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:41 am

Any expected update times?
Back to top Go down
Fin Fin
WDA Member
WDA Member
Fin Fin

Achievement Points : 4
Waifu : Finly/Fin Fin

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Surberous wrote:
Any expected update times?

Y u no read!

akaFila wrote:
Most likely putting up the next bit tonight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Fin Fin wrote:
Y u no read!

I am a terrible person
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 pm

~Part VII 1/2: Ecru-Ecru-Ecruteak~

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv21Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv21Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Digz-Lv22Fila's Silly SS Journey 070
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Plain_Badge

Offs to the north for Route 35 we are, many much. Nothing really going on here other than underleveled trainers and a couple items, including TM66-Payback. Swept through this lovely area without a problem and continued north to find the National Park #Legit
But before that, thanks to the silly spoils of a silly route...

-New Member-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Golbat_by_ajnif-d4kgwtv
Species: Golbat
Info: Lv.22 - Naive
Moves:
-Wing Attack
-Confuse Ray
-Bite
-U-Turn

-National Park-
Fila's Silly SS Journey HGSS_National_Park-Day
Once again, an area with nothing going for it really. No interest in the bug contest thingy ma bob, soooooooo moving right an along to Route 36.. And again, nothing of interest.. UNTIL
*squirtsquit*..*wigglewiggle*..*rawrrawr*

-RAWR-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Sudowoodo

Silly tree rock thing got killed dead because ain't nobody got time for that, and we're on our waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to Route 37. Oh joy, another generic waste of time, wootwoot!

-Ecruteak City-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Ecruteak_city_by_magnifulouschicken-d4gx2i2
New townzy=healzyhealzy. ho ho ho this guy, acting liek he's so bad because he does stuff with the PC and whatnot. Silly Bill jew silly jew~ He leaves and there's nothing else to do in the center of pokemon, so timez to exits it is..
Oh dear, tis that a ruckus I hear coming from the dance theater.. :O

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv23Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv22Fila's Silly SS Journey 042, Digz-Lv24Fila's Silly SS Journey 070
-Badge Case-

~End of Part 1 of Part VII~

Last edited by akaFila on Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:47 pm

You didn't answer my question
Fila's Silly SS Journey 070
Is this a pear or not?
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:59 pm

no love for me? ;o;
well anyway seems nice, needs more silly
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:38 pm

~Part VII 2/2: Ecru-Ecru-Ecruteak~

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv.23Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv.22Fila's Silly SS Journey 042, Digz-Lv.24Fila's Silly SS Journey 070
-Badge Case-

Continuing on from the last part, we made our way north of the center to make it to the dance theater. Once inside, some silly fool thinks he's a badass because he's on stage spinning around like a faggle spinny thing that spins. I'm liek, "Bro, they want you to leave.." He was all liek,"Imma fight you~" Then I was all liek,"Do you even lift?"

Fila's Silly SS Journey 612px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Team_Rocket_Grunt
-Rocket: Grunt-
Lv.12-Fila's Silly SS Journey 109
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv.23Fila's Silly SS Journey 159 Vs. Lv.12Fila's Silly SS Journey 109-Results: Mau5y wins&LvUp

Anywhos, beating the grunt will lead to him running off, as always, and causes some old dude to feel the need to give me HM03-Surf.. #Legit
Before heading on to continue with the next plot point, as the gym can't be challenged yet because of which, I went ahead and traveled east of the city to get my hands on TM65-Shadow Claw and HM04-Strength. Then continued on my little item grabbing journey and headed back into town to the house just left of the Pokemon Center to get an Dowsing MCHN.
Annnnnnnnnnnd with that, I find nothing else to do but head on up to the Burned Tower. Once inside, there were two shady characters chilling off in a corner, Eusine and Morty, the dog trio dancing on the floor below, and a dirty ginger off in a different corner. Obviously but hurting the ginger was priority, so I headed on over to him first.. Ohsnapz

Fila's Silly SS Journey 140px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver
-Rival: Silly-
Lv.20-Fila's Silly SS Journey 092, Lv.18-Fila's Silly SS Journey 081, Lv.20-Fila's Silly SS Journey 041, Lv.22-Fila's Silly SS Journey 153
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv.22Fila's Silly SS Journey 042 Vs. Lv.20Fila's Silly SS Journey 092-Results: JJ wins/Switches out
Lv.24Fila's Silly SS Journey 070 Vs. Lv.18Fila's Silly SS Journey 081-Results: Digz faints/Switch out
Lv24Fila's Silly SS Journey 159 Vs. Lv.18Fila's Silly SS Journey 081-Results: Mau5y wins/Swith out
Lv.22Fila's Silly SS Journey 042 Vs. Lv.22Fila's Silly SS Journey 153-Results: JJ wins/LvUp
Lv.23Fila's Silly SS Journey 042 Vs. Lv.20Fila's Silly SS Journey 041-Results: JJ wins

With that taken care of, silly Silly runs off and I finally get the chance to add a new member to the team, excluding via evolution of course, so I head straight on down the ladder by which we just battlededed. Immediately after getting down, the dogs bounce off and Eusine comes down just to get all emotional in my face, lovely~ Besides that though.......*walks around*..................-drumrolly-............*walks around*............*walks around*...........

-New Member-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Magmar_by_fluxmage-d2ymdpk
Name: AliBaba
Species: Magmar
Info: Lv.16 - Quiet
Moves:
- Leer
- Ember
- Smokescreen
- Faint Attack

Took long enough -_-

With the newest member added to the team, twas time to make a quick stop at the Pokemon Center and then head on over to the gym.
Before challenging the leader, I decided to go through and take out the trainers with AliBaba in order to get it caught up with the others~

Fila's Silly SS Journey 150px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Morty
-Gym Battle: Morty-
Lv.21-Fila's Silly SS Journey 092, Lv.21-Fila's Silly SS Journey 093, Lv.23-Fila's Silly SS Journey 093, Lv.25-Fila's Silly SS Journey 094
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv.20Fila's Silly SS Journey 126 Vs. Lv.21Fila's Silly SS Journey 092-Results: AliBaba wins
Lv.20Fila's Silly SS Journey 126 Vs. Lv.25Fila's Silly SS Journey 094-Results: Alibaba wins/LvUp
Lv.21Fila's Silly SS Journey 126 Vs. Lv.21Fila's Silly SS Journey 093-Results: Alibaba wins/Switch out
Lv.24Fila's Silly SS Journey 042 Vs. Lv.23Fila's Silly SS Journey 093-Results: JJ wins

With beating Morty we get the Fog Badge(Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Fog_Badge) and TM30-Shadow Ball.

And that's gonna wrap up this part. Seeings how there's nothing left to do in Ecruteak City, so next part we'll be heading west for Route 38.

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv.24Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv.24Fila's Silly SS Journey 042, Digz-Lv.24Fila's Silly SS Journey 070, AliBaba-Lv.21Fila's Silly SS Journey 126
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Plain_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Fog_Badge

~End of Part 2 of Part VII~

Last edited by akaFila on Sun May 19, 2013 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:30 am

~Part VIII: Ho Ho Ho, I'm Back I Am~

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv.25Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv.25Fila's Silly SS Journey 042, Digz-Lv.25Fila's Silly SS Journey 070, AliBaba-Lv.25Fila's Silly SS Journey 126
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Plain_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Fog_Badge

Finally picking things back up, I spent a little time getting everyone on the team up to speed and cleared out Route 38's trainers and blahblahblah. After getting through yet another short route, Route 39 comes into play now and with this new route tis a silly brorbo by the name of Baoba, the Safari Zone Warden. He gives you his number and explains how the Safari Zone is going to be opening in the Jhoto Region and whatnot, but twas only an excuse to give someone his number. Silly pervy brobros.
Here on Route 39 there's the Moo Moo Farm and some random trainers, but nothing special. Though before heading south towards Olivine City, there was a smexy TM60 - Drain Punch needing some pickin' upin'.
-Trainer-..-Trainer-..-Trainer-..

-Olivine City-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Olivine_Concept_by_DamienMaxwell23

Just after entering the city, a familiar silly ginger exits the gym and talks about how the gym leader is off tending to a sick pokemanz at the Lighthouse. Jew know what that means, ffffffffiiiiiiiiieeeeeeellllllllllllddddddddddddd ttttttttrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppp~
Of course there are a couple of things to do in town such as: Getting a Good Rod, Trading a Krabby for a Voltorb, and battling a Lass at the PokeCenter, but that can all wait.

-Olivine City Lighthouse-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Tumblr_lnxgo0o9YB1qeu438o1_400

Silly trolling for nubnubs that try to take the elevator to the top, ho ho ho. Anywhos, up we go~
-2nd Floor-
Trainers: Gentleman(Lv.22 Noctowl)
Sailor(Lv.18 Poliwag, Lv.20 Poliwhirl)

-3rd Floor-
Trainers: Birdkeeper(5xPidgey Lv.15,15,15,17,19)
Sailor(2xKrabby Lv.18,20)
Birdkeeper(2xLv.18 Spearow, Lv.20 Fearow)
Items: Rare Candy, Ether

-4th Floor-
Trainers: Gentlman(2xLv.18 Growlithe)
Lass(Lv.21 Marill)
Items: TM87-Swagger

-5th Floor-
Trainers: Sailor(Lv.20 Poliwhirl)
Sailor(2xLv.18 Machop, Lv.18 Poliwhirl)
Items: Super Repel

-Top Floor-
After finally reaching the top floor of the Lighthouse, you'll find Jasmine<3 with an Ampharos. She explains how she doesn't want to leave the sick pokemanz's side and asks you to go fetch the medicine for her..
FFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD TTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP~

Of course, before any of that, a little something happened on the way up..

-New Party Member-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Crobat_by_suguro-d3dm4kw
Species: Crobat
Info: Lv.26 - Naive
Moves:
-Wing Attack
-Bite
-U-Turn
-Confuse Ray

Next Time: A shinyz new badgey? SuperDuperUltraMegaKickin'Quest4Drugs?

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv.26Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv.26Fila's Silly SS Journey 169, Digz-Lv.27Fila's Silly SS Journey 070, AliBaba-Lv.26Fila's Silly SS Journey 126
-Badge Case-

~End of Part VIII~
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:14 am

I gotta say, I am the sexiest member on your team so far.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:57 am

~Part VIV: Lady Wants The Donphan~

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv.26Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv.26Fila's Silly SS Journey 169, Digz-Lv.27Fila's Silly SS Journey 070, AliBaba-Lv.26Fila's Silly SS Journey 126
-Badge Case-

Continuing on from last time, tis time to head along to the next city for the story to progress. To do so, we head towards the beach at the southwest end of Olivine City, which take us out to Route 40. And from here on to Cianwood City, there's nothing of current interest, only trainers and water and more trainers.

Soooooooooooo, Ill simply clear the routes out for some experience while I can and then pick up once reaching the city. -PauseyPausey-

-Cianwood City-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Cianwood_Concept_by_DamienMaxwell23

Once in town, first things first, gotta get some drugs, so heading down to the building left of the PokeCenter, the Dr. Dude is all like, "Bro, need ya some drugdrugz? Here ya go bro." Add that was that.
Up next we head to the north end of town for some kinky plot development. There jew can find a silly doggy that'll start jumping around and run off, and to replace it shows up Eusine trying to earn Suicune's respect, w/e~

Fila's Silly SS Journey 297px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Eusine
-Trainer: Eusine-
Lv.25-Fila's Silly SS Journey 096, Lv.25-Fila's Silly SS Journey 093, Lv.27-Fila's Silly SS Journey 101
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv.26Fila's Silly SS Journey 126Vs. Lv.25Fila's Silly SS Journey 096 -Results: AliBaba wins.
Lv.26Fila's Silly SS Journey 126Vs. Lv.27Fila's Silly SS Journey 101 -Results: AliBaba faints
Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 169Vs. Lv.27Fila's Silly SS Journey 101 -Results: JJ wins/Switches out.
Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 159Vs. Lv.25Fila's Silly SS Journey 093 -Results: Mau5y Wins.

And with that, Eusine will walk away all defeated and all and leaves you to the next task at hand, dah-dah-dah-dah-Dah Gym. Southwarddddddddddddddddddddddddd to the gymzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

After a silly little "puzzle"..
Fila's Silly SS Journey 493px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Chuck
-Gym Battle: Chuck-
Lv.29-Fila's Silly SS Journey 057, Lv.31-Fila's Silly SS Journey 062
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 070Vs. Lv.29Fila's Silly SS Journey 057 - Results: Digz wins/Switches out.
Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 169Vs. Lv.31Fila's Silly SS Journey 062 -Results: JJ wins/LvUp.

With that we get the Storm Badge(Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Storm_Badge) and TM01-Focus Punch. And as a little bonus, Chuck's wife stops you outside to award you with HM02-Fly. She wants the D.....onphan.
ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Next Time: Back to Olivine City for a kinky party with Jasmine<33333333

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv.29Fila's Silly SS Journey 169, Digz-Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 070, AliBaba-Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 126
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Plain_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Fog_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Storm_Badge

~End of Part VIV~
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Still the baws of the team.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:30 pm

akaFila wrote:
Results: AliBaba faints
DD-Kun failz.

Last edited by Nour Force on Mon May 20, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:12 am

~Part X: *wink* Beating Up Jasmine *wink*~

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 159, JJ-Lv.29Fila's Silly SS Journey 169, Digz-Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 070, AliBaba-Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 126
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Plain_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Fog_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Storm_Badge

Moving on directly from the last part, twas time to head back to the Lighthouse to visit that kinky Jasmine and give her the medicine for Amphy. After doing so she says thank you and whatnot and leaves to head back to the gym. Obviously the thing to do now is follow suit and get the challenge underway, but on the way out there tis a silly phone call from a silly pervy creeper, Baoba. BlahBlahBlah boring news about him opening his zones and blahblahblah. #6thGym

Fila's Silly SS Journey 150px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Jasmine
-Gym Battle: <3Jasmine<3-
Lv.30-Fila's Silly SS Journey 081, Lv.30-Fila's Silly SS Journey 081, Lv.35-Fila's Silly SS Journey 208
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 126 Vs. Lv.30Fila's Silly SS Journey 081 -Results: AliBaba wins/LvUp/Switch Out
Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 159 Vs. Lv.35Fila's Silly SS Journey 208 -Results: Mau5y wins/LvUp/Switch Out
Lv.29Fila's Silly SS Journey 126 Vs. Lv.30Fila's Silly SS Journey 081 -Results: AliBaba wins

With the victory we get the Mineral Badge(Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Mineral_Badge) and TM23-Iron Tail

And now there's nothing else to do in the west, so super backtracking to Ecruteak City to now leave out through the city's eastern gate, heading out into Route 42. As I've already been up through here for training and there's nothing special really, -skippyskippy-

-Mahogany Town-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Mahogany_Concept_by_DamienMaxwell23

At the moment, there's nothing to do in town, sooooooooooooooooo north it is~

Heading up through Route 43, there's nothing to note other than plenty of free Exp from from trainers along the way. What's super kinky about this route tis what's on the other side, ttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Lake of Rage-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjym6VO1q2YrZ9UdzBVaJ7QoEdL1zLL9xcdtNVPb2nXCSr6ifybw

As you approach the lake, it gets all stormy and begins to rain, but that's besides the point. There's a smexy thingy sticking out in the water. What's red, swims, and has a superduper big mouth?

Fila's Silly SS Journey Lake_of_rage_by_redmental-d2y3isz
-Baws Battle: Shiny Gyarados-
Lv.30-Fila's Silly SS Journey 130
Lv.29Fila's Silly SS Journey 159 Vs. Lv.30Fila's Silly SS Journey 130 -Results: Mau5y switches out.
Lv.28Fila's Silly SS Journey 070 Vs. Lv.30Fila's Silly SS Journey 130 -Results: Digz wins/LvUp/LvUp.

-New Party Member-
Fila's Silly SS Journey Tumblr_m57jvpPZPq1rvefyco1_1280
Species: Feraligatr
Info: Lv.30 - Sassy
Moves:
-Strength
-Crunch
-Ice Fang
-Water Gun

And also for defeating the red Gyarados, we obtain the Red Scale, a completely worthless key item and get a lovely surprise waiting for us at the shore.

Once out of the water you can talk to a shiny new ginger who is standing beside a smexy Dragonite, and he'll refer to himself as a trainer by the name of Lance who wants you to help investigate. Dum, Dum, Duuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Next Time: Back to Mahogany Town to investigate, a newzy badgezy, and new pokemanz?!

-Status Update-
Mau5y-Lv.30Fila's Silly SS Journey 160, JJ-Lv.29Fila's Silly SS Journey 169, Digz-Lv.29Fila's Silly SS Journey 070, AliBaba-Lv.29Fila's Silly SS Journey 126
-Badge Case-
Fila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Zephyr_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Hive_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Plain_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Fog_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Storm_BadgeFila's Silly SS Journey 50px-Mineral_Badge

~End of Part X~
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:37 am

Why didn't you get that Shiny Gyarados?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fila's Silly SS Journey   Fila's Silly SS Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fila's Silly SS Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next