World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Empty
PostSubject: BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!    BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 am

ERMAGHERD! BLADE! OF! THE! RUINED! KING!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_KingBLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Blade_of_the_Ruined_King

IT'S OP! TOO MANY STATS! SO GOLD EFFICIENT! MOVESPEED STEAL IS OP! LIFESTEAL IS OP! DAMAGE PER ENEMY HEALTH IS OP! AD CARRIES GET A BOTRK! AD ASSASSINS GET A BOTRK! EVERYONE GETS A BLADE OF THE RUINED OP KING! GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT! BETTER USE IT TO IT'S FULL ADVANTAGE BEFORE IT GETS NERFED! OP!!!!!!!!!

And that's an article.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!    BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 am

It's not that amazing tbh with you.

It's good and I get it but it's one buff away from uselessness when nobody but me took it (because I run attack speed ADCs)
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!    BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:05 pm

i heard people are calling it borc rather than botrk
i want to test this with irelia
Back to top Go down
cheymcfly
WDA Member
WDA Member
cheymcfly

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Cheyasaurus

PostSubject: Re: BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!    BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 am

This shit is sexy on MF.
I just forget to activate it a lot... :\
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!    BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAND....Nerfed. Blade of the Ruined King is still an amazing item on AD characters considering the movement speed steal has not been affected. It will cost more, but that isn't a problem in the "sustain in lane until I get my first item" meta. Less AD is a nerf though. What can I say? Less AD is bad.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!    BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:45 pm

It's smart that they got rid of it's "true" active heal amount, that's the only issue I had with it before it was nerfed.

This is consistently my 4th or 5th Heimerdinger item. 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!    BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!  Empty

Back to top Go down

BLADE OF THE RUINED KING!
Page 1 of 1