World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FATE series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

FATE series Empty
PostSubject: FATE series   FATE series EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:22 am

lets talk about FATE
FATE series Fate-Zero-fate-zero-27227329-1280-800
i know i'm not the only one who knows the fate series, though i bet many probably don't know wth this is about.

so here's the summary, so this is set in a modern day world where magus(magicians) exist. magic goes through blood lines so these magus are split into some major families where each magus only gives the magic circuit(magical powas) to their eldest child.
with the church and a...forgot their name... magic council supervising them to not let magic go into the open... so yea typical old shit
now the interesting part, so these magus tried to recreate the holy grail :O and the tribute to this holy grail is done by having a war between magus :O using epic heros from the past :O:O:O:O:O:O ikr

you might think i spoiled this, but these are honestly just shoved down your throut during the both instalments of the fate series so w.e

so lets go to the first one :O
FATE/Stay Night

FATE series 590359-fs1

set in the year idgaf, the 5th holy grail war starts with the main character shirouuuuuuuuu, being son of some old fart goes into the war somehow and does stuff
it's fun it has sex(only the adult version) and it's kinda sad, oh btw it's a visual novel and you should download it right now if you didn't already, seriously go download it now you little.... ***EDIT: link removed cuz i'm not supposed to put piratebay links here or w.e

ok so this is a well i guess kinda simple visual novel, basically you go into 3 routes 1 at a time, you don't get to choose the order either. basically every time you restart and new shit happens and it's all good and fun.

the routes are:
1. FATE
this is the saber route, it can be kinda generic but it's nice
2. UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS
this is the tsundere route, the tohsaka rin route, it's pretty good
3. HEAVENS FEEL
the feels

ok so seriously, the routes unlike what you think aren't really focused on getting the girl, the whole plot around this fucking war changes and each time you get more out of characters that didn't get chances in other routes and they build up on each other to clusterfuck into an awesomness that is known by the name of heavens feel(ok it's not that amazing, but i still love the fuck out of it), for anyone who doesn't get it, it's like watching evangelion rebuilds after the series it builds on each other... still don't get it?? FINISH THE VN

ok so fate/stay night's visual novel is seriously fun and worth it, though if you're too young for sexual stuff google a version without the sex cuz it kinda has sex, like 6 sex scenes in the entire 3 routes, not worth throwing the whole thing away
also rin has a nice ass

ok so some of you might know that there's an anime of this.... please ignore it and read the vn instead.... please

you think i'm done? HAHAHAHAHAHA
nope

so here's for the 2nd installment(i'm not counting the video games based on f/sn)

FATE/ZERO
FATE series Fate-zero-x-535796
cool name right? riiiiggggghhhtttt?
w.e, so this is a prequel to fate/stay night following the events of the 4th holy grail war leading to the events in fate/stay night. the main character is the old fart, also known as magus killer kiritsugu, i like the name old fart better. so it's more killing with more awesome historical and mythological heros fighting with random angrey magicians shooting light sabers at each others(more like guns and explosions and bug and fire and.... balls...) a lot of explosions fun betrayal interesting chracters and fun, also no sex this time.

so this instead of being a visual novel is a.. novel..... ofc i don't expect anyone here to read a novel so..... IT WAS MADE INTO AN ANIME.
remember how i told you not to watch fate/stay night's anime? well this is entirley different, go and watch the anime it is awesome sauce and you will love it(hopefully)
fate/zero is pretty great, though you won't get the ending unless you read the f/sn vn.
idk whether you guys stream or download so i'll leave no links, just fucking google it, it's 2 seasons 13 episodes long and it's totally worth watching
also you can choose to watch it before reading the visual novel if you're not convinced by my words that you should go for the visual novel, and then when you want more FATE and zero is over with an ending you didn't get you will go read it yourself
mark my words, YOU WILL COME BACK TO US

for those who do know it and love it like i do please go ahead and do what you are meant to do, DISCUSSSSSSS

now enjoy looking at high quality animated saber-chan
FATE series Fate-zero-15-3-1
oh btw this is saber-chaaaaan
EXCALIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

that is all, thank you for your time.

Last edited by AliBaba on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

FATE series Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE series   FATE series EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 pm

So then everyone was like "I am illiterate and dyslexic, I am very sorry."

Last edited by Surberous on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

FATE series Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE series   FATE series EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:25 pm

In a modern day world where magus(magicians) exist, magic goes through blood lines so these magus are split into some major families where each magus only gives the magic circuit(magical powers) to their eldest child.
with the church and (insert name) magic council supervising them to not let magic go into the open.
So these magus tried to recreate the holy grail :O and the tribute to this holy grail is done by having a war between magus :O using epic heroes from the past :O:O

you might think i spoiled this, but these are honestly just shoved down your throut during the both instalments of the fate series so w.e

FATE/Stay Night

Later, the 5th holy grail war starts with the Shirou (main), being son of some old fart, goes into the war.
It's fun, has sex, and is sad. Visual novel, too.

Simple visual novel; You go into 3 routes 1 at a time, you don't get to choose the order either.

Routes:
1. FATE
Saber Route: Generic, cute.
2. UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS
Tsundere Route: Tohsaka Rin Route.
3. HEAVENS FEEL
OMG this... sooooooo goooooooooood <333333333<33333<3333333

The routes aren't just about the character relations, they're about the wars that keep stacking up on each other. Stuff goes boom. Tis many awesome.

SEEEEEX
The Visual novel is fun and worth it, though if you're too young for sexual stuff google a version without the sex cuz it kinda has sex, like 6 sex scenes in the entire 3 routes, not worth throwing the whole thing away
also rin has a nice ass

ok so some of you might know that there's an anime of this.... please ignore it and read the vn instead.... please

There's more.

-----------------FATE/ZERO

-----

So this is a prequel to fate/stay night following the events of the 4th holy grail war leading to the events in fate/stay night. the main character is the old fart, also known as magus killer kiritsugu, i like the name old fart better. so it's more killing with more awesome historical and mythological heroes fighting with random angry magicians shooting light sabers at each others(more like guns and explosions and bug and fire and.... balls...) a lot of explosions fun betrayal interesting chracters and fun, also no sex this time.

IT WAS MADE INTO AN ANIME.
remember how i told you not to watch fate/stay night's anime? well this is entirley different, go and watch the anime it is awesome sauce and you will love it. fate/zero is pretty great, though you won't get the ending unless you read the f/sn vn.

------------------

for those who do know it and love it like i do please go ahead and do what you are meant to do, DISCUSSSSSSS

now enjoy looking at high quality animated saber-chan

oh btw this is saber-chaaaaan
EXCALIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

that is all, thank you for your time.

Does this narrow it down?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

FATE series Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE series   FATE series EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:29 pm

That'll do pig, that'll do.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

FATE series Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE series   FATE series EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:50 pm

y u guys so means ;x
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

FATE series Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE series   FATE series EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Waver/Rider = best two characters in /Zero.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

FATE series Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE series   FATE series EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:14 pm

danna45 wrote:
Waver/Rider = best two characters in /Zero.
IONION HETARION... iirc

dat tsundewaver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FATE series Empty
PostSubject: Re: FATE series   FATE series Empty

Back to top Go down

FATE series
Page 1 of 1