World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm ready for another summer!

Go down 
+4
Leviera
akaFila
J.J. Knight
DigiDigi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

I'm ready for another summer! Empty
PostSubject: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:51 am

I'll start by apologizing for the unexpected absence. I appreciate all of your patience (those of you who decided to stick around). For those that have left, I understand. For those in exams, we will still be here when you get back. After this upcoming Thursday, I will graduate high school!

After my graduation, I will be attending a Comic Con until Monday and resume my work as a private tutor for an SAT prep course. When that is all over with, I will have to increase my hours for work and be here less than I normally would during a summer (most likely, who knows.)

Its hard for me to say this, so I will say this for the well being of the community. I have decided to attend Stanford University starting in the fall (August 19th is my first day!) I will be double majoring in Cognitive and Developmental Psychology. I will be planning to work part time and work on building a network to give me the opportunity that my entire family never had: earn a Ph.D, let alone a BA. My dream is to one day raise a family and give my children great opportunities that I never had and make their lives easier.

I am sorry to say that this will be my last period of time with all of you. I will be leaving the academy-world. I want to tell you this early before I depart with you on August 17th. I ask that you all take the time to try to evaluate this and do your best to adapt.

Just remember what WDA is. We are WDA. We are a community. The content, the forum, nor the events define us. We define ourselves. Stick with each other. Love one another and carry on.

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened" -Dr. Seuss.

Click This Link!

Last edited by DigiDigi on Wed May 22, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:53 am

Well, that escalated quickly.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:59 am

Ugh....Hope we can meet again in the distant future digi...
PS:Screw Dr.Seuss, I don't agree with that sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:12 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
I'll start by apologizing for the unexpected absence. I appreciate all of your patience (those of you who decided to stick around). For those that have left, I understand. For those in exams, we will still be here when you get back. After this upcoming Thursday, I will graduate high school!

After my graduation, I will be attending a Comic Con until Monday and resume my work as a private tutor for an SAT prep course. When that is all over with, I will have to increase my hours for work and be here less than I normally would during a summer (most likely, who knows.)

Its hard for me to say this, so I will say this for the well being of the community. I have decided to attend Stanford University starting in the fall (August 19th is my first day!) I will be double majoring in Cognitive and Developmental Psychology. I will be planning to work part time and work on building a network to give me the opportunity that my entire family never had: earn a Ph.D, let alone a BA. My dream is to one day raise a family and give my children great opportunities that I never had and make their lives easier.

I am sorry to say that this will be my last period of time with all of you. I will be leaving the academy-world. I want to tell you this early before I depart with you on August 17th. I ask that you all take the time to try to evaluate this and do your best to adapt.

Just remember what WDA is. We are WDA. We are a community. The content, the forum, nor the events define us. We define ourselves. Stick with each other. Love one another and carry on.

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened" -Dr. Seuss.

you better still talk to me on google+ v.v and screw doctor seuss, im gonna cry.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Welp, good luck with university.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Five Stages of Grief:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Five Stages of Grief:

This is why you are my daughter.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:19 am

Nour Force wrote:
Five Stages of Grief:
How long did it take you to write all that?
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:41 am

Peace out, DigiDigi. glhf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready for another summer!   I'm ready for another summer! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm ready for another summer!
Page 1 of 1