World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Sailor Venus(Soon to

Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?!   Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 pm

I have noticed, that the past couple of days or a week, nobody's been posting at all here in the Lagoon, and everyone's just been busy busy busy allllll day. Whats the deal folks and people, get a move up, get this Lagoon active again, and make it lively, or I will have to make it LIVELY, because ive done it for Kingdom Dorm, and I can do it here as well. So im giving this dorm 2days to do things, or else I will start to do things interesting here! So be prepared, because things will start to get quite interesting here, when you least expect it! The Princess has Spoken!
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?!   Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 pm

I've been busy with summer school, babysitting, just got a job interview and will be starting Monday at Barnes and Noble, and I am running a shop here. But I do post when I have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?!   Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 pm

I thought this was a topic about the summer discounts, but oh well...
Well, thing is, I started school just a week ago, and I've already got a lot of studying to do. Maybe by the end of the month, I'll have everything sorted out so I can boost activity. It's why I went off like that.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?!   Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:02 am

I was on an Army Summer Camp. It was good, thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?!   Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:49 am

Well i dont have much of a reason to not be doing much. I can do alot more but i really dont feel like it but i will do my best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?!   Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it Me or is it Just the Summer deal?!?!
Page 1 of 1