World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:36 pm

(This Roleplay is closed to akaFila, Mau5, and myself. No one else is permitted to post in the RP unless given permission to. Minimal post must be at least a paragraph, not including dialogue. There is no post order.

Note: This is a Gen X RP, and what takes place will be considered cannon in the Gen X Fanfic, though it will not be included. It takes place between the Hoenn and Sinnoh Volumes.)

J stood at the front of the boat as it sailed across the ocean at night, his long black hair flowing as the sea air blew across his form. He smiled as the shoreline of Birth Island came into view.

"Sir," said a Neo Rocket grunt as he approached J. "We've arrived at Birth Island. Which Pokemon will you be taking to battle?" asked the grunt as he held out a large tray. On the tray laid several Ultra Balls and several Master Balls.

After a careful selection, J grabbed four Master Balls. "These two should do nicely," said J with a wicked grin as he tossed one into the air. As the Master Ball broke open, a large winged beast materialized. As the light faded, a large Lugia hovered over the boat before diving into the ocean. J jumped off the boat. Before falling into the water, the Lugia surfaced and caught J. Together, Lugia and J flew over to Birth Island.

As they approached the small island, Lugia descended and flew circles around the island.

"They appear to be hiding," said J as he examined the island. "Lugia, let's draw them out! Use Aeroblast!"

Rearing it's head back, Lugia shot a powerful blast of air at the island. The blast nearly blew the entire island off the map as the debris filled the air. As Lugia flew around the dust cloud, five Deoxys flew out of the debris in their defense forms.

Spotting the Deoxys, J withdrew his other Master Balls and tossed them into the air. Each of the Master Balls exploded in bright light. Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo's forms materialized as they were released from their devices.

"There's more than I thought, but that's not a problem," said J as he ushered his commands. "Lugia, use Aeroblast! Ho-Oh, Sacred Fire! Rayquaza, use Draco Meteor! Mewtwo, use Shadow Ball!"

Rayquaza let out a mighty roar as it was the first to attack. It's body glowed bright blue as large meteors began to fall from the sky. Two of the five unsuspecting Deoxys were struck by the ferocious attack from behind. The two Deoxys, badly injured, fell into the ocean.

The second to attack was Ho-Oh. It's body covered in a bright, bluish fire flew toward the three remaining Deoxys as Mewtwo and Lugia flew into position for an attack. With it's body engulfed in flames, it tackled the center Deoxys as it morphed into it's Attack Form, but failed to fend off the Ho-Oh. It too fell into the ocean.

The two remaining Deoxys changed into their Speed Forms and attempted to run away from their attackers. Lugia and Mewtwo shot their attacks at the fleeing Deoxys. The attacks managed to strike one of them in the back and fell into the ocean, badly damaged.

The remaining Deoxys stopped as Rayquaza cut off the Deoxys, changing it's form defensively. Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo cornered the Deoxys as J stood on Lugia's back, a vacant Master Ball in hand.

"Don't be so frightened," said J with a sly grin. "You are not the first powerful Pokemon I've managed to capture. You will do nicely against Arceus," said J as he Mewtwo shot an Aura Sphere at the Deoxys.

Deoxys blocked the attack, however failed to see J's true intention. Distracted, it was unable to see the Master Ball fly towards it. Popping open, the Master Ball absorbed the Deoxys faultlessly.

"And another powerful Pokemon to add to my collection," said J as the Master Ball  hovered toward his hand. "It's too bad that I couldn't catch the other Deoxys, but I doubt they survived," said J as he looked down into the ocean.Returning his Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo to their Master Balls, J joined the Neo Rocket's at their ship to display his capture.

Three hours after the fallen Deoxys fell into the sea, four spots of water glowed purple for several minutes before the Deoxys flew out of the ocean in their respective forms. The Normal Form Deoxys turned to it's comrades and spoke to them in their language before flying off in different directions, each heading toward the Sevii Islands in search of their missing friend.

Several hours later, a boat from Hoenn sailed across the ocean as six teens awaited to arrive at the Sevii Islands for their vacation before setting off on their adventure to Sinnoh.

"I think we should skip this vacation," said Blaze as he leaned against the railing, oblivious to the scenery of the ocean. "I want to get going to Sinnoh. The rest of my friends have to be there," said Blaze as he sighed.

"Relax," said River as she approached him, wearing a blue bikini. "We'll get them back soon. Besides, the Hoenn Champion deserves a rest." she said happily as she stretched her arms and back.

"Yeah yeah, keep gloating," said Blaze as he hung his head.

"Are you still on that?" said Flora as she removed her green sunglasses and leaned forward from her chair. She wore a green bikini top and green skirt. "So Blaze lost to you in the finals, you shouldn't hold that over his head."

Voltage chuckled as he adjusted his black fedora to cover his eyes from the sun. "Of course she should. She crushed Blaze's chance to be Champion."

"If I recall, she beat you too in the quarterfinals..." said Flora slyly.

"Meh," retorted Voltage.

Flora giggled as she looked around the deck. "Now, where did Grey and Fila go?"

"Like I care," said River as she walked towards the hot tub. "Fila can just keep his distance. One more 'jes', and I will throw him off the deck."
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Necro61

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:06 am

Grey stretched as he walked down the hall of the boat. "Man, this vacation was much needed." after taking a stroll and getting to know the boat he headed back towards the others on the deck. The sea breeze almost blowing his gray truckers hat off of his head. 

"I wonder if this boat would allow pokemon? Shouldn't be too much of a problem." He said, pulling his pokeballs out of his pockets. "Lets go guys!" He tossed the balls up into the air, releasing his party onto the deck. "Flora, River, Blaze, Voltage, why don't you guys let your pokemon get some fresh air, it's a beautiful day after all."
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 am

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, Gray," said Flora as she stood up and scooped up her six Poke Balls from the table. "Come on out!" she yelled as she tossed them all into the air. With several pops, six Pokemon materialized around Flora. A large Sceptile, lean and powerful; a Breloom that jumped up and down, ready for a fight; a sweet smelling Vileplume that shook it's large flower head and cried happily; Exeggutor, the first Pokemon she ever caught; Leafeon, which yawned slightly and curled in a ball; and Victreebel, which slashed it's leafy vine like a sword.

"You call those Pokemon?" said River as she tossed her Poke Balls at the ocean, which broke open and six powerful Water type Pokemon materialized in the sea. Swampert, her brave powerhouse; Ludicolo, her prankster of the team; Milotic, the most beautiful Pokemon; Gyarados, her beloved defender; Vaporeon, her quiet friend; and Lapras, whose beauty rivaled Milotic's.

"Your Pokemon is great and all, but they don't hold a spark against mine!" replied Voltage as he reached into his bag and tossed his Poke Balls. Manectric, his starter from Hoenn; Electrode, prone to exploding; Electabuzz, his first Pokemon caught; Jolteon, his electrifying Eeveelution; Ampharos, his partner in Johto; and finally, a mighty Zapdos materialized on deck. Spreading it's wings, Zapdos took to the air and flew around the boat.

"Don't forget about my Pokemon!" exclaimed Blaze as he reached into his vest and pulled out six Poke Balls, tossing them at the deck. Blazekin, his dirty fighter and Hoenn Starter; Camerupt, his Pokemon with a hot temper; Arcanine, a gift from his Grandpa Blaine after his first Gym victory; Flareon, his most powerful physical Pokemon; Ninetales, whose special power intensified the sun's rays; and finally, Moltres, which joined Zapdos in the sky and circled the boat as it sailed.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

Achievement Points : 28
Waifu : ~akaFila~

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:26 am

As if on cue, several popping noises sounded off in response to those made by the five trainers who were already gathered out on the ship's deck. Just moments after the announcing of their release from their balls, a small gang of pokemon marched out into the open air. This group consisting of a hot-headed Magmortar, a snickering Toxicroak, a far too joyful Gengar, a young Phanpy, and obnoxious Skarmory which lead the others out with a loud squawk.

"Ho ho ho, couldn't wait on me?" A voice called out for those on the deck to hear, the owner of said voice appearing behind the recent addition of pokemon. "Not to worry though, we can all go crazy now that Fila's here. Ain't that right, RivRiv?" The newcomer spoke out with a grin. As Fila spoke for the second time, his final party member showed itself by hovering up from behind his back and taking a perch on his right shoulder, his super-duper-buddy Azelf.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:38 am

Gray's face was about 5 inches deep into his palm. "Fila, you gotta learn to speak normally." his voice muffling through his knuckles. He continued as his team emerged from their pokeballs. A nonchalant Blaziken landed with a graceful poise, an aggressive looking Aggron landed with a loud thud, rocking the boat slightly. Salamence and Latios soared through the sky, a timid Luxray hid behind Gray's legs, a large Spiritomb sat stationary next to Gray. 

"So, it looks like we've got a few hours until we reach our destination, who's down for some training sessions?" Gray's question was directed at Blaze, with whom he had felt a rivalry with since they crossed paths in Kanto. "How's that sound to you Fila, Flora?"
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 pm

"I don't think that's a good idea..." said Flora as she pointed to Aggron. "Aggron is a very heavy Pokemon. One wrong move, and you might sink us. Why not wait until we reach the Sevii Islands?" warned Flora as River walked away from the others.

"Such a creep..." muttered River as she avoided Fila.

"Ha! The hell with that," said Blaze as he raised his fists. "I challenge you to a Sky Battle!"
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 am

Fila pondered on the different suggestions and challenges made while stroking his chin is a fancy manner. "Now hold up, Blazey. So you want to have a sky battle, with that," He paused briefly to direct a finger up towards the Moltres flying around. "Against silly Grey(Gray?) here and his kinky flyers? Ho ho ho please, by all means, go right ahead." 

As he spoke his last few words towards Blaze, Fila made his way to an empty chair and claimed it as his own, Azelf adjusting itself cling to his head in exchange for its previous perch on his shoulder. "Far too silly."
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:00 am

The veins in Blaze's head throbbed slightly as he turned and yelled at Fila. "Oh yeah? I'd like to see your Pokemon stand a chance against my Moltres!" he shouted as his Moltres perched on the railing behind him.

"There he goes again," said Voltage with a roll of his eyes. "Always blowing up at the smallest things."
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:36 am

"Blaze, let's keep this between us." said Gray, calling for Latios "This is a one on one, my Latios vs your Moltres. First pokemon to not be able to keep in the sky loses." Gray smiled, knowing his Latios had a slight advantage, as fire was weak versus dragon. "That is, if you're not scared." He continued obviously baiting the fiery red head. "Latios! Lets go!" he shouted, his pokemon letting out a intimidating cry before coming to a hover behind Gray.

"I hope you're ready Blaze, things are different since Hoenn."
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 am

"You're on!" cried Blaze as Moltres spread it's wings wide. "Moltres, use Air Slash!"

Beating it's wings, Moltres took flight. As it ascended, it waved it's wing, creating a thin wave of air that slashed at the Latios. The boat rocked violently as the Moltres continued to fly upward.

"You're not the only one that got stronger, Gray."
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:55 am

Gray shielded his eyes from the wind, bracing his legs to maintain his balance. "Latios, dodge and counter with an ice beam!" Gray commanded.

Latios took off like a rocket, barely escaping the wind, a few cuts forming on his belly. Clinching through the pain Latios launched a beam of ice at the flying bird, the sub-zero temperatures emanating to the passengers down on the deck.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 am

"Moltres, counter with Flamethrower!" ordered Blaze as Moltres inhaled deeply before blasting a large jet of fire. The intense fire instantly melted the ice beam, canceling out the attack.

"You're going to have to try harder to defeat my Moltres!" said Blaze confidently as he pounded his hand into his fist. "Now Moltres, use SolarBeam!"

Gathering the energy from the sun, Moltres quickly charged enough energy and shot a powerful beam of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 am

"Latios, dive down and counter with surf!" Shouted Gray "You want harder, you'll get harder!" His pokemon dove down, dodging the beam and diving into the ocean. It quickly came back up, bringing with it a massive wave aimed straight at the phoenix.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:55 am

"Moltres, dodge!"

Flapping it's wings, Moltres flew higher in the air to avoid the wave. As the wave reached higher, Moltres turned and flapped it's wing toward it, using an Air Slash to split the wave, avoiding the water as it parted.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm

"Grrr! Latios! Stop Moltres in it's tracks with Psychic, then follow up with an Ice Beam!"

Latios' eyes began to glow brightly, stopping Moltres in its tracks, then launching an Ice Beam directly at Moltres' chest.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Immobilized by the Psychic attack, Moltres was unable to dodge the Ice Beam attack. Shrieking in pain, Moltres descended from the sky until it regained consciousness. Spreading it's wings, Moltres soared along the water's edge before ascending back into the sky.

"You can't beat my Moltres that easily!" declared Blaze uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 pm

"I've already won! Latios! Sweep in close and fire a Dragon Pulse at point blank!" retorted Gray, with equal uneasiness. "Man, this is a tough match." he thought.

Latios complied with the orders, diving fast and speeding in close, getting right in Moltres' face, launching a Dragon Pulse attack.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:19 am

"Counter with Flamethrower!" yelled Blaze in panic.

Taking a deep breath, Moltres expelled a powerful Flamethrower attack as Dragon Pulse was launched. The attacks collided at point blank, causing a large explosion. Moltres, propelled by the force, fell down toward the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:38 am

Latios was blew back by the explosion, hitting the ocean surface with a loud thud. "Salamence! Get both of those out of the water, now!" Shouted Gray, knowing Moltres couldn't handle the ocean. 

Complying, the dragon dove fast, piercing the water and returning Moltres to the deck before retrieving Latios. THe two pokemon lay on the boat exhausted. 

"Guess it's a tie then, huh?" said Gray, returning Latios to his pokeball. "Get a good rest Latios, you've earned it."
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 am

Blaze growled as he scooped Moltres' head up, drying it's body of the water. "Yeah, a tie..." said Blaze as Flora, River, and Voltage approached the injured Pokemon.

"Well, that was a close match, but I think Latios won," said River as she placed her hand on her hip as she moved her long, blonde hair out of her face.

"It was a tie, River," said Flora as she knelled down and gave Moltres a Sitrus Berry, which ate it to regain health.

"Hey, do you see that?" asked Voltage as he looked out into the ocean, four small black dots moving towards the boat. "It looks like it's some sort of Pokemon, but I can't make them out..." said Voltage as he leaned against the railing.
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 am

After having kept his eyes to the sky above the ship and witnessing the battle scene, Fila came to stand from his previous sitting position, shaking his head slightly. "Told you, Moltres couldn't have won against Latios or Salamence even." He comment, obviously directed towards Blaze, as he moved towards the railing at which Voltage was looking off into the distance. "Silly goose you are, it's UFOs."
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 am

Gray was contemplating what those things could be.  "If Fila suggests it, its probably wrong, it could be jets or a pack of flying pokemon." He walked next to Voltage, peering up curiously into the sky. 

"Salamence,  let's go find out what those things are." He said, hopping onto the dragons back.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am

"UFO? Damn, you are one weird dude," said Voltage as he squinted his eyes out into the sea. "I can't see what those are..." said Voltage as his Electabuzz approached him.

"Maybe Fila is right, maybe they are UFO's," said Flora as she and the others approached the railing to get a better look and the unidentified Pokemon. "Be careful, Gray!"
Back to top Go down
akaFila
Splash Duelist
 Splash Duelist
akaFila

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:09 am

"Well, ya know, I'm 100% correct actually. Jew see, those things out there are unidentified by us, they're flying, and are obviously some sort of objects." Fila said with a shrug as he leaned forward against the railing. "So there ya have it, UFOs are heading towards us, jesjes."
Back to top Go down
Mau5
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mau5

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Gray was flying at high speeds towards the UFOs, feeling the wind rush through his hair he leaned down and grabbed a hold of Salamence's neck. "Hey, Salamence, don't push yourself, if things get dangerous I want you to turn back immediately." The pokemon nodded in agreement. Upon moving closer to the objects, he could make out vague forms. "What are these things?" He squinted as he pulled out his pokedex, hoping to see if he can gather some information.

Once in range Gray held up the pokedex, each object having a distinct figure. "Those colors... it can't be." The pokedex brought up information on one pokemon that matched the body types and colors of the objects. "Deoxys... But why are there so many here? Where are they going?" he thought, I'd best return and tell the others." Commanding his pokemon he returned to the boat, landing softly with a bewildered look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!   Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Generation X: Attack of the Deoxys!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next