World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People on DN that make you mad.

Go down 
+15
Suamãe
Fish
mido9
DigiDigi
psychoturtle
The Cynical Duelist
Camilla
judge
Katarina
Kimo Force
Unknown
Al-Bhed
Amell
Vinceh'!
RD
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

People on DN that make you mad. Empty
PostSubject: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 am

1dannydarkmagician0

This kid says i cheated, I used glow bulb's effect and it milled one for one and he says i used one for one, kid knows nothing. I used mind control and synced and he says i cheated. Wrong right? Anyone else because i know everyone wants to hear each other's story? the title tells it's self. Reason why it's in off topic because it is off topic hahaha
Back to top Go down
Vinceh'!
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vinceh'!

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Vinceh'!

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 am

One time I argued with someone about an Ultimate Offering effect. He used Ultimate Offering, payed his Life Points, and summoned out a Synchro. I said, "nonono....". He said I was wrong 'cause the card read "you can summon an EXTRA monster..."

It had made me mad. But it was hilarious at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://rescuecityacademy.forumotion.com/
Amell
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:38 am

This guy, Amell, he is such a noob and makes me real mad.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:43 am

dont use the name code like that...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:57 am

What! Wait here now! I'm about to censor all my words because it's too much for you to handle! That includes spaces and punctuation! ************************* Avenger makes me mad. Not because he suck. Because he is using dragon beatdown on me when the only beatdown monster I got was Gigaplant.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 am

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Turtle. I thought the entire forum wanted a piece of him.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 am

thing that pissed me off is...people are hosting..and in their note is "girls only" ...seriously..its not datingnetwork.com >_>
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 am

Kimo Force wrote:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Turtle. I thought the entire forum wanted a piece of him.
Fool, if you get mad the troll succeeds, and not everyone, I don't know any SA that has an issue, if there is I'd like to have a word with them.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 am

Personally, I dislike people who ask for TCG cards only or ask for players with a rating of 1000+. Really now, I know several professionals who duel in the Unrated Lobby all the time, and most duelists with high ratings are newbies who rely on cheap decks with no skill whatsoever. The TCG-only rule is understandable since not everybody prefers to use cards outside the U.S., but why hinder the inevitable?
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 am

Man guys i meant anyone on DN not just us in this academy. D*** You guys have it out for each other, it that's the case let this be a bonding experience?? XD MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!
Back to top Go down
judge
WDA Member
WDA Member
judge

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : Judge

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 am

lol apparently im a noob who makes people mad lol, well back to the histories right, once i dueled a guy using a somehow level 2 aqua deck, i was testing my defense deck and summoned roullette barrel and activated the eff, so i rolled the dice twice the first tresult was 6 and the second was 2 so i said, "i pick 2" and said him to destroy his dont remember the name the icebarrier that atkcs directly, so he saids no the first result was 6, so i said the eff is roll 2 dices and select one result, he insisted on "no only one roll, only on roll", i said "just read the card" and he continued wiht "only one roll, only one roll", it was hillarious i think raye was watching the duel when that happened
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 am

People who don't read their own cards or don't know the basic rulings of their own cards. Do I really have to remind you what is written on YOUR key card?
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:24 am

if people dont know their own cards..i guess they are netdecking then..proves it ;o
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:39 am

Amell wrote:
This guy, Guest, he is such a noob and makes me real mad.

She dose does she :suspect: mmm well cara would guess she would have to thank you for your kind,,,, words :roll: although cara never remembers playing you Amell??? but anyway thanks,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:44 am

It's a username code, Cara. He's only trolling. He doesn't mean what he's saying.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 am

Kimo Force wrote:
It's a username code, Cara. He's only trolling. He doesn't mean what he's saying.

Ahh,, thanks for letting cara know KIMO,,, cara was wondering about that, that she was. Cara did not remember dueling Amell, however if she did "and forgot" she wanted to thank him for his/her time.

In regards to the topic,,,, Cara has not to much to add, she has had a few games were people would ether leave "after finding out cara played fortune ladies" or use the ASS button #1 after future visions hit the field, #2 after cara played/removed fortune lady light from the field, and used her effect. #3 "witch has happened more than not" use of the ASS/ ETC,,, because they new for a fact! that fortune ladies have 0 atk/def???? Facepalm blink
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:36 am

Man so many ridiculous people these days. These are all examples of stupidity of people who think they know the game but they know nothing about timing, chains, priority, or even the card effect of staples man some times if it wasn't online i would grab the person by the collar and slap them silly until they read their stuff. Sigh can't doing anything with the stupid until they learn.... My own opinion. And sometimes when people ragequit i have the feeling they look at us like we're stupid the way they run around with a high rating who probably duel lower ratings to feel good. Man you don't learn a thing if you win, you learn so much more by losing. Okay Raging's philosophy lesson is over back to your cards. xD
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

I hate anyone who calls you a noob for not playing a meta deck

[insert huge list of players here]
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:35 pm

RagingDarkness94051 wrote:
Man so many ridiculous people these days. These are all examples of stupidity of people who think they know the game but they know nothing about timing, chains, priority, or even the card effect of staples man some times if it wasn't online i would grab the person by the collar and slap them silly until they read their stuff. Sigh can't doing anything with the stupid until they learn.... My own opinion. And sometimes when people ragequit i have the feeling they look at us like we're stupid the way they run around with a high rating who probably duel lower ratings to feel good. Man you don't learn a thing if you win, you learn so much more by losing. Okay Raging's philosophy lesson is over back to your cards. xD

How true, how true,,,,, cara would agree "to a point" you can learn from wining ,,, however you are quite correct RagingDarkness94051! you can learn quite a bit from losing blink ,,
Back to top Go down
Vinceh'!
WDA Member
WDA Member
Vinceh'!

Waifu : Vinceh'!

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
Then delete the post. I was 'bout to finish him with my trolling skills.

As for the topic:
Yes, there are alot of nubs in the dueling world. I think an automatic dueling system would probably prevent this/ A system like the games they make nowadays (Tag Force , WC, etc.).
Back to top Go down
http://rescuecityacademy.forumotion.com/
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Kimo Force wrote:

Omg don't say it out loud. They might get ideas! :shock:
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Vinceh i saw it and it looks weird '-' you dont see attack..attack directly etc..only some numbers or w/e[code]
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:37 pm

I officially hate the mods. All of them can go burn in hell and face all the darkest torture methods man has to offer. Trolls are what they are.

Amell wrote:
That better be a joke... I'm a chick first off and I don't know what I did to piss you off...nice sack school userbar btw, noob.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:44 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
I officially hate the mods. All of them can go burn in hell and face all the darkest torture methods man has to offer. Trolls are what they are.

Amell wrote:
That better be a joke... I'm a chick first off and I don't know what I did to piss you off...nice sack school userbar btw, noob.

He used the code thingy to show the readers name. Its a trick.

And well don't say all of them...Minako is a mod and he's cool. :/
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:48 pm

psychoturtle wrote:
DigiDigi wrote:

Amell wrote:

He used the code thingy to show the readers name. Its a trick.

And well don't say all of them...Minako is a mod and he's cool. :/
Oh, ok. I'm talking about DN mods btw. I've come to like the staff here, theyre all so friendly, even Joker has a sense of humor...

@Amell: good trolling, u got me XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. Empty

Back to top Go down

People on DN that make you mad.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next