World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People on DN that make you mad.

Go down 
+15
Suamãe
Fish
mido9
DigiDigi
psychoturtle
The Cynical Duelist
Camilla
judge
Katarina
Kimo Force
Unknown
Al-Bhed
Amell
Vinceh'!
RD
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 am

First topic message reminder :

1dannydarkmagician0

This kid says i cheated, I used glow bulb's effect and it milled one for one and he says i used one for one, kid knows nothing. I used mind control and synced and he says i cheated. Wrong right? Anyone else because i know everyone wants to hear each other's story? the title tells it's self. Reason why it's in off topic because it is off topic hahaha
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Minako is a DN mod.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:39 pm

(i will be too maybe) and not all mods are..atomic is friendly..ryuzaki is my team leader..buzzkill too..minako is my slave...so he is a nice guy too...and the rest i dont know
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Vinceh'! wrote:
Kimo Force wrote:
It's a username code, Cara. He's only trolling. He doesn't mean what he's saying.
Then delete the post. I was 'bout to finish him with my trolling skills.

As for the topic:
Yes, there are alot of nubs in the dueling world. I think an automatic dueling system would probably prevent this/ A system like the games they make nowadays (Tag Force , WC, etc.).
even if it was possible to make (which is near impossible, you need teams of programmers to do it), automatic dueling systems, even the WC series, are very flawed if we talk about actual game mechanics, the windows of opportunity in yugioh are far too many to include in an automated system (for example the damage step has over 7 of them, that means every time you attack the game would have to ask for a response over 7 times to be correct, otherwise it would be flawed). In order to play properly you need a proper opponent and communicating with the opponent. If it isn't possible to play with the opponent because of his lack of knowledge of the game then don't play at all, that's all you can do about it, it IS your opponent's fault for playing the game without knowing its rules. I haven't seen anyone trying to score a goal with his hands in soccer, I don't know why it is yugioh that people must play without knowing the rules.
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:48 pm

DigiDigi wrote:
I officially hate the mods. All of them can go burn in hell and face all the darkest torture methods man has to offer. Trolls are what they are.

Amell wrote:
This guy, Guest, he is such a noob and makes me real mad.
That better be a joke... I'm a chick first off and I don't know what I did to piss you off...nice sack school userbar btw, noob.

Woah woah woah!!! no user name tags for trolling! Its funny but sometimes its too far...
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm

ITS insulting if you add "guy" infront it..he deserve a ban..yup
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

Waifu : mido9

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Amell wrote:

I heard that!By the way,as anyone they will say i never sack(much) and admit defeat proudly and winning proudly.I said draw offer because my mom was about to close the laptop on my typing fingers and really had to go.My bad.Or not,I see {username} in the quote troller of lies.

By the way,why are almost all my posts teh ones that start the next page?weird luck.

Last edited by mido9 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm

I hate people that both don't know the rules, don't tell you that they don't speak English, and won't listen to common sense or correct grammar.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 am

Omg I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Amell
WDA Member
WDA Member

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:26 am

mido9 wrote:
Amell wrote:

I heard that!By the way,as anyone they will say i never sack(much) and admit defeat proudly and winning proudly.I said draw offer because my mom was about to close the laptop on my typing fingers and really had to go.My bad.How about 30 kreds as compensation?

By the way,why are almost all my posts teh ones that start the next page?weird luck.
It was just some namecode trolling, relax =p

@Seriously
Yesterday I dueled a guy that couldn't make one simple subtraction(6000 - 1000 = 5000) and was inventing new Bushido Counters. Seeing that he couldn't cheat, he declared A.S.S against me :(
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:56 am

psychoturtle wrote:
Minako is a DN mod.
*ahem* Minako is saved from my damnation. Minako is a pure soul. Minako gives me pockey, therefore Minako is amazing.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:12 am

person:Torrential tribute destroys only your monsters,it says on the field,that means your field.

This is the funniest DN moment ever.Other than 3 tengus+three PoD.

What next? Dark hole only destroys only MY monsters?this guy should be banned.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 am

Believe me, I've seen worse. Some guy special summoned Buster Blader from his hand with no tributes. I decided to tag along and Synchro summon using the monsters in my hand. Shortly, when I attacked, he used Dark Hole from his hand. WB told me to use the A.S.S. button, which in turn affected my reputation as well. Son of a...
Back to top Go down
Suamãe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Suamãe

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:13 am

ppl losing and pressing the A.S.S. buttom because they mad
Back to top Go down
Karteler
WDA Member
WDA Member
Karteler

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:47 am

Some Random Noob: 2500def
Karteler: But its destroyed.
Karteler: Since its after damage calculation.
Some Random Noob: 2500 def
Karteler: Not before.
Some Random Noob: thats the return
Karteler: Yep.
Karteler: And you gain DEF equal to the returned monster's level.
Some Random Noob: not the bonus
Karteler: If the monster hasn't been returned yet, how can you gain it?
Some Random Noob: cause its when it attacks
Karteler: Of course not, lol.
Karteler: this card gains DEF equal to the >>returned<< monster's Level x 100.
Some Random Noob: sooooo 2500

The card was: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jurrac_Ptera
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 am

Yeah, people who make huge logical leaps are annoying...
I feel it should be like this so it's like this and that's final
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 am

I hate just about everybody on DN...bastards always bugging me every time I log in...can't dueling without a dozen pms...can't watch my friends duel. It's quite sad really.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 am

Then stop DNing before it's too late. It's much worse than smoking.
Back to top Go down
Legendaryfrost
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Legendaryfrost

Waifu : LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:28 am

psst Minako.....I have the solution to your problems.....leave the DN staff
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
psst Minako.....I have the solution to your problems.....leave the DN staff

I asked to be demoted last week. He refused to do it.
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 am

Oh yeah,i remember the A.S.S button used by certain A.S.S people for trolling.

I remember a rjuto replica of a person who dueled me,I won rock paper scissors and as soon as my turn ended he started special summoning monsters fro his extra deck,hand,deck grave and everything.I asked him what he was doing and asked him to stop doing that and what was his reply?

UMAD BRO!WHAT ARE YOU DOING SORE LOSER TROLL? U MAD?(or something like that,it was a week or so ago) He then A.S.S'ed and left.

The only thing worst than people who wont play right is people who play wrong and annoy people.

The A.S.S button is used more for trolling and such than for reporting trolling now isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Actually, the A.S.S. button works both ways like a suicidal trigger, but the victim loses slightly more. You could still close the Tab as soon as somebody starts acting like that because it probably won't make you lose points or affect your score. What's to worry about is being reported.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:40 am

Here's another His name is IamPsychoturtle and he harasses me dueling a duel. and even when he watches he harasses me! What's the fun of coming after a rank 1? Pick on someone your own rank!
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 am

You can't take a joke. Tsk tsk tsk tsk. :P
Back to top Go down
mido9
WDA Member
WDA Member
mido9

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 am

If the joke is invalid then we have the right to be upset Iampsychoturtle.And most of the time it is.Because most of the time you are psychotroller more than psychoturtle.No offense(much).
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 am

If you want me to be me,I will be me. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People on DN that make you mad.   People on DN that make you mad. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

People on DN that make you mad.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next