World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playgroup Adventures #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Playgroup Adventures #2 Empty
PostSubject: Playgroup Adventures #2   Playgroup Adventures #2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Interest died, the land of *does not even consider googling anymore* the spiral knights game was completely abandoned, and one could say that since not everyone has played, it is not yet time to move on. Not only that, but not enough people who would play are online, and since I am on vacation it should be near impossible to organize everything, let alone play, not to mention I have not even tested the next game.

BUT, if X is the number of f**ks I give and A is any real number, then X + A = A, X * A = X and A / X = NOT A REAL NUMBER,
THEREFORE here is our next game, effective immediately:

Realm of the Mad God
http://store.steampowered.com/app/200210/

From what I hear, from what I suspect, certainly not from what I know, Realm of the Mad God is an 8-bit, bullet hell mmo. The reason we are playing it is friggin obligation, I kid you not. In short, nour was complaining that her pc sucks and cannot play video games, so we got her something she should be able to play. Additionally, the game is like 40mbs big, so even my laptop that runs out of space can run it, and people with slow internets can dl it fast. Now, there shall be no more complaining. Now, we are free. Now go forth and tell me what this game is about, because either way, that's what we are playing.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Playgroup Adventures #2   Playgroup Adventures #2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:41 pm

the game is horrible, and i mean like really really bad. mainly the controls in it. it glitches with controls and can go on for quite a while doing what you're not even trying to do. lets change it to something else
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Playgroup Adventures #2   Playgroup Adventures #2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Glitches with controls happened to me too at first, but after I restarted my pc it ran smoothly, and the second time I didn't have issues playing it. I'm guessing that if your pc lags, it reflects really bad on the game, so just try doing that. We can drop it, but this is a game I picked so that people who have pc issues can play too. If we do drop it, I'll be considering the obligation done, considering this is more or less the only option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playgroup Adventures #2   Playgroup Adventures #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playgroup Adventures #2
Page 1 of 1