World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their

Go down 
+15
psychoturtle
J.J. Knight
raye
The Cynical Duelist
Katarina
-Diego-
Fish
7h3 J0|{3r
Vaati
AsianShadow
Kimo Force
Minako
Lupe
RD
Camilla
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi
caralove here"or just call me Etna" (again I know....... but what ever)
it's very nice to be a part of the worldduelingacademy "has a nice ring to it!"
i am a mid range duelist, who loves toon's,fortune ladies and any other fun, female funky deck!............

I Live on the big island of hawaii and love to play games!
That's all folks..."again yea cara knows"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:44 am

The whole thing is pretentious and annoying. Only a complete deck would ever do it.
Obviously, Fish is gettin' in on this.
Back to top Go down
-Diego-
WDA Member
WDA Member

Waifu : -Diego-

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 am

Perphaps Diego will do it, too -w-
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Well,, it seams Cara is acquiring quite the fan " :suspect: " bace!

So with that in mind,, cara would like you to take note of the fallowing..........

"PyroMaster2
lol XD your so random... or are you o.O"
(in her defence cara would have to say..." random not really, Guess Cara picked up some habits from elven diplomats!........

"Karin
Uhh hi..you like talking in 3rd person?? W/e welcome o.o"

( hi, right back at ya! and we "my ladies and I" thank you for your welcome Karin.

And yes we.... do injoy talking this way,, always have "elves again,,,dem and their manners"

"Kimo Force
Didn't you know? It's a fashion these days to speak in the third person. Kimo approves of it too."

Cara,,,,ERRRR ETNA wish's to thanks Kimo for her support!"we consider it a blessing that their is one! out their whom is akin to our task at hand" It is quite the fashion these days no?..... although most of Cara's,,ERR ETNA's third person-ish comes from reading the Obsidian Trilogy by Mercedes Lacky and James Mallory as well as perrusing through the works of magic lost trouble found, allong with the rest of the books in the seires!

And geting to that ever “elusive” !fish! in a barrel........ (
Fish)
“The whole thing is pretentious and annoying. Only a complete deck would ever do it.
Obviously, Fish is gettin' in on this.”

Cara wonders if by pretentious You”fish” ment ether 1. Claiming or demanding a position of distinction or merit, especially when unjustified.
2. Making or marked by an extravagant outward show; ostentatious. See Synonyms at showy.????? If yes,, than cara would have to say “thanks soooo much, that is one of the best complitments any one has gifted her with”

In that case we “that is my ladies and I” are proud to have you on board!!!!!

Last but not least we have are next contestent.......

-Diego-
Perphaps Diego will do it, too -w-,,,,

Witch in lite of this ,, cara would like to say welcome and thanks so much!!!

Later's to all, and to all luck go forth.....

Cara,,ERRR ETNA out
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Nothing personal but it seems really stupid xP
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Karin wrote:
Nothing personal but it seems really stupid xP

Did not take anything personal Karin. Then again cara never dose.......

thanks again
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 am

ETNA YOU SOUND AS MAD OR AS CRAZY AS ME!!! Not really im just cynical

Welcome to the academy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:30 am

The Cynical Duelist wrote:
ETNA YOU SOUND AS MAD OR AS CRAZY AS ME!!! Not really im just cynical

Welcome to the academy!!!

The Cynical Duelist,,,, "Let-us-leaf( ohh um We mean leave) you a response"

MAd!??? "never" severs no purpose :!: :lol:....... as to etna's beaing Crazy?? Just a little! "that's how we like it" Thanks for the welcome,,,,,,

Please let-us-know if their in anything we!! can do for you......

:affraid:

Cara,,,ERRRR ETNA and crew out!
Back to top Go down
raye
WDA Member
WDA Member
raye

Achievement Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:19 am

welcome to the academy caralove/etna
hope you have fun and be more active on here than u were on twa lol jk
gl and hf here thats
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 am

raye wrote:
welcome to the academy caralove/etna
hope you have fun and be more active on here than u were on twa lol jk
gl and hf here thats

Raye,,,,,, Thanks for your welcome,,,, We! do plain on beaing much more active here than we ended up baing on T?Wa,,,, thanks for showing the love ❤

Please let cara,,,EERRR ETNA know if their is anything she can help you with "err,,,emm almost forgot to include my ladies in this :affraid:,,, "(they get a little testy if i forget otherwise! :lol!: )

Cara,,,ERRR ETNA out

Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 am

I almost flipped out when I saw your display pic. I thought you were someone I knew.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
I almost flipped out when I saw your display pic. I thought you were someone I knew.

We!! ara glad you like it " an ETNA fan as well then?

thanks for taking the time to stop by J. J. Knight.

Cara,,,ERRRR,,,ETNA out
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 am

My first love used that character for her profile. I thought our paths crossed again.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
My first love used that character for her profile. I thought our paths crossed again.

no such luck,,,, although ??/ "nevermind :!: good luck in to you on that
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 am

Uh huh...Anyway, hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
Uh huh...Anyway, hope to see you around.

sure you too! "that is we hope to see you around"
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 am

Oh, I'm sure I'll get bored and disappear for several months at a time.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:16 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
Oh, I'm sure I'll get bored and disappear for several months at a time.

Chuckles,,,,, we may be more alike then cara first thought latters
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 am

It tends to happen. I'll be busy with college and my book, so I'm bound to disappear again.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 am

J. J. Knight wrote:
It tends to happen. I'll be busy with college and my book, so I'm bound to disappear again.

A wishing of good luck to you then! "college and your book?!"

Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Yes. I go to college for Journalism and Communications. Though I wish to be a novelist. I'm currently working on a crime drama series called The Ripper Case.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 pm

J. J. Knight wrote:
Yes. I go to college for Journalism and Communications. Though I wish to be a novelist. I'm currently working on a crime drama series called The Ripper Case.

sweet,,, sounds good to cara,,,, we! would love to hear more about it if/when you have the time?

cara's email,,,,, wordofthewolf@gmail.com,,,,

and again a good luck to you on that
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Would you be willing to do some peer reading? I'm looking for some readers.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:27 pm

J. J. Knight wrote:
Would you be willing to do some peer reading? I'm looking for some readers.

YOU bet cara wold :cheers: :cheers: "she loves nothing better than a good read" what are you looking for? from your readers I mean?
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Mostly I want to ensure the flow is good. I want to make sure that the story makes sense. If I left something out or didn't explain something well enough. Grammar mistakes are another thing I'd like looked out for, but not the main focus. Reader response is what I'm looking for the most.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 pm

J. J. Knight wrote:
Mostly I want to ensure the flow is good. I want to make sure that the story makes sense. If I left something out or didn't explain something well enough. Grammar mistakes are another thing I'd like looked out for, but not the main focus. Reader response is what I'm looking for the most.

sure will do,,,,, cara will email, or pm you when she is through......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next