World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their

Go down 
+15
psychoturtle
J.J. Knight
raye
The Cynical Duelist
Katarina
-Diego-
Fish
7h3 J0|{3r
Vaati
AsianShadow
Kimo Force
Minako
Lupe
RD
Camilla
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi
caralove here"or just call me Etna" (again I know....... but what ever)
it's very nice to be a part of the worldduelingacademy "has a nice ring to it!"
i am a mid range duelist, who loves toon's,fortune ladies and any other fun, female funky deck!............

I Live on the big island of hawaii and love to play games!
That's all folks..."again yea cara knows"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Thanks. I sent the email. Feel free to add me if you wish to talk on IM.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 pm

J. J. Knight wrote:
Thanks. I sent the email. Feel free to add me if you wish to talk on IM.

got the email,, am reading it know!! and I think i will add you
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:13 pm

I thought someone else was going to rank the largest intro post. I stand corrected.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Kimo Force wrote:
I thought someone else was going to rank the largest intro post. I stand corrected.

Why thank you Kimo ❤ ❤...... know Cara,,ERR ETNA just hopes she can help someone else out the way you all have looked out for me :lol!:

Although Cara is really hoping to get some nibble's /EEr "some bites" on my"darn cara forgot again :pale: in the dog house she goes" cara means we "my ladies and Yubel" on our!! Dreams of Yubel deck that we !!"happy know girls :?: " will be posting up for you all................. "in about 48 hours or less that is" so you have some time to prepare,,,,,,, Untill then Sweet dreams to you all :affraid: :lol: :lol:

Cara and her ladies "and yubel" out
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:36 am

I feel confused.
Just... confused!
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 am

Fish wrote:
I feel confused.
Just... confused!

Fish is confused???? about what if cara may ask?

Because that was not cara's intent at all..........
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 am

I'm not just confused,I think I have suffered severe brain damage.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 am

Yeah it's that head melting kind of confusion where there's loads of walls of text based off of walls of text and you have no idea which is what and what is when.
Back to top Go down
psychoturtle
WDA Member
WDA Member
psychoturtle

Waifu : IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:41 am

This is like Al's so called wall-o-text where you read the first sentence then quote it and comment only that sentence ignoring the rest of the text.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : therealUnknown

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 am

Well that was definitely some other worldly thing! 4 pages already! And now I just completely go off topic of what I was saying ans say "Welcome to WDA Cara!"
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 am

Unknown wrote:
Well that was definitely some other worldly thing! 4 pages already! And now I just completely go off topic of what I was saying ans say "Welcome to WDA Cara!"

Thanks to you, they're five now. Good job, mate.
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 am

Kimo Force wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Thanks to you, they're five now. Good job, mate.

(Yea Unknown, helped for sure! but then so did you kimo :D ......

Kimo? you were not confused by my posts were you?? as being confusing was the last thing cara had in mind.)

Posted by
psychoturtle

I'm not just confused,I think I have suffered severe brain damage.

This is like Al's so called wall-o-text where you read the first sentence then quote it and comment only that sentence ignoring the rest of the text.

( cara is very sorry to here that psychoturtle, please let her know if their is anything she can do for you......)

Posted by Fish

"Yeah it's that head melting kind of confusion where there's loads of walls of text based off of walls of text and you have no idea which is what and what is when."

( and again cara is very sorry your head is melting fish :roll: ... Cara was not intending to trip any one up at all,, on the contrary! cara wanted it to be easy to understand. "a little fun, maybe a little outa the box! but not mind bending"

Would it help any one if cara were to explain in detail????

please let me know so cara can clear this up will you! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 am

Oh dw about it I'm just too lazy to read things.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:45 am

No, I wasn't confused. I'm used to it by now actually lol.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:51 am

YAY! I HELPED! :P
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 am

Kimo Force wrote:
No, I wasn't confused. I'm used to it by now actually lol.

AHH Cara,ERR ETNA is quite reveled to hear that Kimo blink Cara is glad some one gets her Sense oooo humor That she does! :face: :lol!: .....

Thakns again Kimo for everything :D

Fish
“Oh dw about it I'm just too lazy to read things.”

Oo thats good :pale: "um not that your lazy that is" just glad to know cara was not as confusing as She was thinking she was :suspect: " very glad that cara most certainly is"

Unknown
"YAY! I HELPED! " :P

Yes you did my thanks for that......
Back to top Go down
Unknown
WDA Member
WDA Member
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:20 am

Your welcome cara!
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 am

Thank you all so much for your welcomes........ you have really maid cara,,ERR ETNA feel right at home.

Much love and much more thanks to all of you ❤ ❤ ❤

Thanks again,,,,

Cara and crew out
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Waifu : Sailor Venus(Soon to

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:09 pm

caralove wrote:
Hi
i am a mid range duelist, who loves toon's,fortune ladies and any other fun, female funky deck!............

Oh! welcome Caralove! I smell a girl challange :3 *dances*
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Usagi wrote:
caralove wrote:
Hi

AAA Usagi thanks for the welcome! Cara is most glad you stopped by, that she is.......

Girl challange, It is then.,,,, just say the word and cara will dust off her boxing gloves, ER deck..... :affraid:...... :D

thanks again for the welcome ❤ ❤

Cara and crew out...........
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 pm

caralove wrote:
Usagi wrote:
caralove wrote:
Hi

AAA Usagi thanks for the welcome! Cara is most glad you stopped by, that she is.......

Girl challange, It is then.,,,, just say the word and cara will dust off her boxing gloves, ER deck..... :affraid:...... :D

Id love to challange you Cara, can you challnage a Magical Girl like me :3
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Usagi wrote:
caralove wrote:
Usagi wrote:
caralove wrote:
Hi

AHH all the more fun for the both of us, cara would think!!!!!!!

The more magical the better "Cara says" any time is fine "as long as cara can get on DN that is????"
cara has IM with hotmail if Usagi "cara can't call you this is kinda mmm ohh never mind" would like to stay in touch?? "cara sure would"
baihuofthewest@hotmail.com ,,,,,

Peace love divine female wisdom/power and insight to all! and to all Cara wishes a good knight ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

BY the BY cara sent you a friends request,, was kinda hoping we might be friends??
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 pm

caralove wrote:
Usagi wrote:
caralove wrote:
Usagi wrote:
caralove wrote:
Hi

AHH all the more fun for the both of us, cara would think!!!!!!!

The more magical the better "Cara says" any time is fine "as long as cara can get on DN that is????"
cara has IM with hotmail if Usagi "cara can't call you this is kinda mmm ohh never mind" would like to stay in touch?? "cara sure would"
baihuofthewest@hotmail.com ,,,,,

Peace love divine female wisdom/power and insight to all! and to all Cara wishes a good knight ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

BY the BY cara sent you a friends request,, was kinda hoping we might be friends??
Kay Kay!, I added the Caraness <3 on msn messengerness :3
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:02 pm

My msn is dark-girl-sabrina@hotmail.com :o add party! :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their    A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next