World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time!

Go down 
4 posters

Who's your favorite band member?
Yui Hirasawa
Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_lcap60%Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Mio Akiyama
Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_lcap0%Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Mugi" Kotobuki
Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_lcap20%Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ritsu "Ritchan" Tainaka
Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_lcap0%Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Azusa Nakano
Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_lcap20%Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! Empty
PostSubject: Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time!   Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! FOPz358

I'm of the opinion that most people have seen this, as people I didn't even know were much into anime have brought up K-On! in the chat. Thus the eternal question must be asked, who is the best band member in K-On!? Well... not that much of an "eternal question" when Mio hit charts for most popular female character in anime in general when the series was new, BUT THAT'S OKAY, WE HERE AT VS SERIES MAKE THEM FIGHT TO THE DEATH ANYWAYS. If you have a favorite character who is outside of the band members you can discuss that as well, but the poll is aimed specifically at the main group of characters.

NOTE: 2 Otaku Points go to all people who contribute a full opinion or create discussion.

I'd like to start with, for some reason I've always had a soft spot for Ui, Yui's sister and I don't know why. There is just something about her level of maturity and acceptance of all things that just makes her seem really cool. Don't get me wrong, there is an aderiburu factor like any other character in the show, but she's hard not to be one of my favorites.

I have a terrible time picking a favorite of the bunch though because Yui, Mio and Azusa are all of their own tier; there's practically nothing I dislike about any of them, while Mugi and Ritsu just aren't in that bracket. Them being huge dorks are what most people watch the show in the first place for but there is something all too grand about interactions between Yui and Azusa, as well as Mio all together. I think ultimately I'm voting Yui, not because I've made a decision but because my mind is infected by this being something I watched recently;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2E3TmvNaog

I CAN'T UNHEAR IT.
Back to top Go down
Centrik
Mini Gear
Mini Gear
Centrik

Achievement Points : 11
Waifu : Centrik

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time!   Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:36 pm

I voted for Kotobuki because she plays keyboard and looks royal.

Calm personality and such.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time!   Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 pm

yui4lyfe
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time!   Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Oh look, a discussion I can (possibly) join!
Hmmm, now that I finished writing, I feel like I'm mainly just saying the characters...

Let me just start out with Mugi-chan. She's my least favorite member. There's nothing really wrong with her, but there's nothing about her that makes her stand out so much; she's boring. Too mainstream. She was never my favorite.

Ritsu was a silly character from time to time. She's like Yui but more energetic in a show-off'y way.

Coming in third place is Mio Akiyama for her responsibility and crybabiness that always added that cute yet comedic touch in the show! Moe moe, kyun, I say!

That leaves us with Yui Hirasawa and Azusa Nakano. Truth is, I was kind of tied between those two and probably still am. Many of you may or may not remember a split avatar with me and Kimy-chan where I was Azusa and he was Yui; I kinda wanted to be Yui. Then I re-watched K-On and thought I liked Azusa more but... I'm confused QQ. Yui's cute and energetic but Azusa's Azunyan! So I'll go with Azunyan.
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time!   Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vs Series #3: It's After School Tea Time!
Page 1 of 1