World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otakus in Orange - Chapter I

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Otakus in Orange - Chapter I Empty
PostSubject: Otakus in Orange - Chapter I   Otakus in Orange - Chapter I EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 am

"Here it is," I thought to myself, as the doors to the cell hallway opened wide.

My name is Mondo Danako. Why am I being sent to jail? Well, let's just say that I was a new student in Sakura High, and I managed to join the women's soccer team. Oh, I'm not even a girl; I'm actually a boy who looks like a girl. I made use of my ambiguity to my new classmates and my feminine appearance to creep my way in on the team. The opportunity to spend three months, watching all the naked girls walk around the showers, was heaven on earth.

Sadly, it didn't go as well as I had planned. After three months, everyone found out, and I was charged for my actions to court. I'm not so good with law, so I'm not so sure on behalf of all the charges that I got sentenced to prison for, but one thing I do know is that I got sentenced to two years of jail time.

"Move it, cutie," said one of the guards behind me mockingly. He gave me a slight push, which nearly made me stumble over. I kept walking slowly, unaware of where my destination was. I could hear the rattle of the chains around my wrists, the step of the guards and I's boots, and of course, a lot of snarky comments from my fellow inmates.

It took three cells until the guard held me by the shoulder. "Hold it, son. This is where you'll be staying. Two years is a long way. I don't know if you'll make it out with your virginity still intact." With that last comment, he burst out laughing. He has been irritating me non-stop throughout my ride to prison. Finally being able to be rid of him was a blessing from the heavens. While I waited, the other guard pulled out a massive keychain, picked out one of the keys, and placed it through the cell door's keyhole, then picked another one and removed my handcuffs. For someone to easily pick out the right key out of a hundred like that, how long has he been here?

The guard then pulled the door open, and the other pushed me in, causing me to fall over onto the cold stone floor. Without a second thought, the door was shut tight behind me as the guards left. I'm not a very strong person, so having been thrown like that actually did hurt a bit. When I looked up, I found two beds each on either side of the room, with a sink right in the middle against the far wall. On the right bed was a figure in the casual orange jail uniform lying cross-legged. He didn't take notice to my presence since he was busy flipping through a...

I-Is that a Baiken no Shogun DD manga?!

There was no doubt: he was reading one of my favorite seinen mangas! Did this mean this person was an otaku too? This is amazing!

Wait, what am I saying?

If this person is an otaku, he could be a sick pervert like me who got tossed in here for the very same reason! Hell, he'd probably try to pull down my pants the soon he takes his eyes off of his possession. There was absolutely no good in this. Several thoughts flashed in my heads, several horrible methods of torture that he could possibly conjure and...

"Oi, are you going to sleep there? Idiot. There's a good reason there's a bed on the other side of the room."

He spoke! My sense of reality came rushing back. I hadn't noticed that I was barely lifting myself from the ground, with my left side throbbing from the toss I received earlier. He was right; there was no point staying like this. I slowly picked myself up and erected myself in a bold standing position to politely greet myself.

"Um, hello. I'm Mondo Danako. I guess I'm your new cellmate."

I managed to get a good look at him this way. He was quite tall, even taller than me, that was a given. He also had short curly brown hair, accompanied with hazelnut eyes that gave a bored gaze. His nose was quite thin yet long, which was a feature that made his face stand out a bit.

"Yoshio Akio. Now let me finish the part where Aoi-chan confesses her love to Izumi-san."

"Eh?! You're already at that part? I really like how he had to turn her down because he was in love with Hikari-chan, and Aoi-chan later becomes the Mahou Shoujo - Omega Sinister Drive Infinity!"

I clasped my mouth. What was I thinking? Now I'm sure I'm in trouble. It didn't really make me feel any better when he put his manga down to inspect me further, his gaze never changing.

"Are you stupid? No, that was a rhetorical question. You are stupid. In fact, your IQ is so low, they had to raise the lowest IQ value by a ton to equalize the differences."

"I-I'm sorry!" I apologized, "I didn't mean to. I was so excited to see that my cellmate was an otaku too."

He didn't reply back; in fact, he kept staring at me for quite some time, until...

"Oi, aren't you supposed to be on the other side of the jail? This is the men's sec-wait..." he trailed off as his eyes suddenly widened. Then suddenly jumped to his feet and grabbed me by the collar. "You couldn't possibly be a guy. You have the ass, and the ass doesn't lie! Tch! This is impossible!"

"Wh-what are you talking about? And why are you checking my butt?" I said blushingly. The reply didn't come from Akio, but from behind.

"Klinefelter's syndrome. A syndrome where a male has fourty-seven chromosomes, with an extra X one. It gives him weaker reproductive organs, possibly leading to fertility, and a female's contour."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, to whoever spoke, "h-how could you speak about something so private like that?"

I turned my head towards the opposite cell. There were two people on their respective beds, but the person who spoke was the even taller guy on the left, whom had a strong chest despite his narrow shoulders and thin arms. His ebony hair stood up, with the front side slightly curved forwards, close enough to resemble Elvis Presley's hairstyle, but still no cigar.

"This kid may have long hair, and a flat chest, but there's no way the ass could lie!" shouted Akio, whom later let me down. He examined me for a bit, then spat "Oi, you just spoiled the manga for me. It's going to take some time before I can get the next issue. Unlike you dwellers of the free world, we get our mangas four months after release."

"F-F-FOUR MONTHS?!?!"

"Calm down, dude," said the other kid from the other cell, "just worry about all the details later."

I turned around to look at him. Apparently, he was shorter than the other two, but not as short as I was. He had smooth black hair, maroon eyes and an almond-shaped face.

"Danako, was it?" he asked, "my name is Hachiro Yasu, but I prefer the name Alibaba. My partner," he gestured to the other guy, whom somehow pulled out a GameGear Delta handheld out of nowhere and was busy mashing buttons, "is Naoki Kichirou."

"Sorry about that," excused Kichirou as he put down his handheld, "I just wanted to finish this boss battle that I paused when the jailors came in. This stuff isn't allowed, so I had to sneak it in."

Kichirou spoke while scratching his head with an innocent smile across his face. He seemed like a decent person so far, and from the looks of it, he was probably a gaming otaku. I also enjoyed playing several video-games, so maybe I could borrow his...

"Ah," he sighed as his eyes went wide, "what is the universe based on? Are we the governors, or the governed?"

"Uuh...Kichirou-san..."

"You'll have to forgive him," replied Akio, "he has a mental case where he leaves reality and goes all philosophical. It's a pain, but we got used to it."

"Wow, that's...something..."

"Alibaka here is our anime otaku," said Akio, "as you can see, I'm the manga otaku while Naoki is our gaming otaku."

"It's not Alibaka; it's Alibaba," he snorted back coldly.

I didn't suppose I had anything I was special in; I was constantly reading doujins, whether shoujo or seinen, while also enjoying many video-games and anime. I didn't suppose I could give myself a special title.

Aside from the moment where he scared me half to death, Akio stared at me with his bored almost-lifeless eyes. It took him a couple seconds before he replied: "Why are you so quiet?"

"Well, I just got here, so I'm not quite so confident yet," I said. I could hear Kichirou mumbling over how animals prey on animals to survive, and how it was a cycle created to keep the equilibrium going, but we decided to ignore that.

"If you stay quiet, people here are going to judge you. You should try and.."

Before he could finish his sentence, the speakers, wherever they were placed, blasted at full volume.

"Alright, everyone! Time to go to bed now. Now remember: always brush your teeth and kiss your pillow goodnight. See you all in the morning!"

It wasn't too soon before the lights died out. Of all the bizarre things in the morning, this was the most odd. That wasn't even the voice of a grown male man, but that of a small girl. I continuously tried to search for an answer, but Akio grabbed my shoulder.

"You'll understand in the morning. Looks like I can't finish reading my manga in the dark. I suppose I'll hide it and read it tomorrow. You should sleep well too." His gaze didn't change, but he flashed me a slight smile. "Sleep well, kid."

I watched him as he crawled back into bed, and covered his head with the pillow. I noticed how both Yasu and Kichirou slipped under their own covers too.

Don't get me wrong; I hate this life that I'm going to go through for the next two years, but with these guys....I feel like it might not be as bad as I believe it to be.

~~~~~

This is a pilot episode. If people are interested, I'll keep writing this. I have a lot of other people in mind whom should make some rather unique appearances, so if you want to read more, let me know. If not, I'll just keep writing random first chapters of weird stories that pop into my head whenever I feel like it. Ah, I should probably point out the names the characters are based off:

Mondo Danako: danna45
Yoshio Akio: Al-Bhed
Naoki Kichirou: Kimo Force (Me)
Hachiro Yasu (Alibaba): Alibaba (Duh!)

Oh yeah, names are in the format of surname;first name, just to clear any confusion. Some criticism would be welcome, since I'm an amateur writer.
Back to top Go down
Leokane
Zombie Child
 Zombie Child
Leokane

Achievement Points : 19
Waifu : Leokane
DoolFool

PostSubject: Re: Otakus in Orange - Chapter I   Otakus in Orange - Chapter I EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:54 pm

The story of Danna's life huh? Alright, I'll bite, if you make another one I'll read it.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/leokanexyz
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Otakus in Orange - Chapter I   Otakus in Orange - Chapter I EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:07 pm

"Alibaka here is our anime otaku,"
huehuehue

Do I get in the story too? Or this is kind of a male-only story? D:
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Otakus in Orange - Chapter I   Otakus in Orange - Chapter I EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:40 pm

that was fun
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Otakus in Orange - Chapter I   Otakus in Orange - Chapter I EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:27 pm

This......was actually breddy gud. Jail life story, good characters, awesome, can't wait for more me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otakus in Orange - Chapter I   Otakus in Orange - Chapter I Empty

Back to top Go down

Otakus in Orange - Chapter I
Page 1 of 1