World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukkito
WDA Member
WDA Member
Sukkito

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Sukkito

Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News Empty
PostSubject: Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News   Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:59 am

Hope i will be able to keep up to the latest Yugimonz news...
Entery 1#
Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News 085Felice, Lightsworn Archer

Light/Beast-Warrior-Tuner 4/1100/2000

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard by a monster effect: Special Summon it. During your main phase: You can banish this card from the graveyard, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it, then send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
TCG Text done by Al-Bhed

Last edited by Sukkito on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News   Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:13 am

I have mixed feelings about this. I feel like I'd rather have Wulf for the XYZ than this. But idk that may just be me. I do LOVE that she's a Neko~ nyaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News   Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:19 am

Sorry, missed you on the chat to tell you after I saw the topic, but, I gave you the proper PSCT before:
Quote :
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard by a monster effect: Special Summon it. During your main phase: You can banish this card from the graveyard, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it, then send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
Should be more or less that plus the phantom special summon restriction that is driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

PostSubject: Re: Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News   Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:27 am

Al-bhed wrote:
Sorry, missed you on the chat to tell you after I saw the topic, but, I gave you the proper PSCT before:
Quote :
Should be more or less that plus the phantom special summon restriction that is driving me crazy.

I wrote:
I have mixed feelings about this. I feel like I'd rather have Wulf for the XYZ than this. But idk that may just be me. I do LOVE that she's a Neko~ nyaaaaaa

She just became a much better card with that add-on alongside the milling effect. I'll try to fit her in my builds if I can.
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News   Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:26 pm

New neko card?
And it's a Lightsworn?!
Where do I sign so I can get back into YGO?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News   Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News Empty

Back to top Go down

Sukkito's Yu-Gi-Oh News
Page 1 of 1