World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Royal Arena

Go down 
+10
Ryuuji Takasu
RD
J.J. Knight
Alibaba
Grand Mage
Bakura Normal
danna45
Narrator
Al-Bhed
Kimo Force
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Here is where all the Battle Royales will take place for the Role-play. Remember to read the rules and the mechanics of how the fights work. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:23 am

Battle Royale Mechanics:
The Battle Royale Arena is separated into 10 sectors of 250.000 square meters each (500m x 500m), numbered from 0 to 9.
At the start of a Battle Royale a number is rolled for every participant, and that participant starts the square that corresponds to the tens digit of his roll. For example, if the roll of Kimo Force is 58, then he starts at square 5, if the roll of Al-Bhed is 4, then he starts at square 0.
On every square, there are multiple electronic signposts/maps showing which square they are on and which squares are currently occupied by other combatants. The participant gets no information on who the characters occupying said squares are nor how many characters occupy each square. They only know whether they are occupied or not.

Battle Royales are over when they are pronounced over.
Your participation affects the RP. While in the battle arena you are free to and are expected to FIGHT. A good performance is an incentive of social advancement to your character.
Remember that if a member is inactive, it would be wise to wait for his/her response if you spawn in the same square instead of commenting on how they are not responding.
If too many characters are rolled into the same square, then the 2-3 closest to each other rolls will be kept in the square, and the rest will be distributed to the nearest unoccupied/occupied by 1 character squares according to their rolls (lower rolls to lower squares, higher rolls to higher squares).

The structure of the map is as follows

0  1  2  3  4

5  6  7  8  9

All sectors border with their adjacent ones (horizontally or vertically, so 0 borders with 1 and 5, 1 borders with 0, 2 and 6). Either dimension of each sector is 500m. When moving, the distance will be taken into account, meaning that moving to another square takes a little time, moving from 0 to 9 takes quite a bit of time.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

Achievement Points : 0

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:32 am

It is now morning of the next day. Battle Royale commences.
Participants are all weapon owners. Leokane, Mirasi, danna45, J.J. Knight, Ryuuji Takasu, RD, Alibaba, Saty, Grand Mage, Nour Force, EarlS
11 rolls will be made in that order for their starting positions in the Arena in the above order.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:32 am

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd100' : 17, 20, 43, 17, 89, 61, 20, 92, 70, 95, 29
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:36 am

As per the roll above, when entering the Arena, the sectors will be populated as shown below.
0: Unoccupied
1: Leokane, J.J. Knight
2: Mirasi, Alibaba, EarlS
3: Unoccupied
4: danna45, Bakura Normal
5: Unoccupied
6: RD
7: Grand Mage
8: Ryuuji Takasu
9: SlayerSage, Nour Force

The Battle Royale has begun. You may post below.

Update: Bakura Normal rolled 46 and was added to sector 4. The roll post was removed.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:40 am

"Well, it's time to fight, I see." Throwing the book she was reading away, Mitcher straightened her coat. Checking that the only weapon she had was her microphone, she took a step away from Aeon.

It was her microphone(stand) against Aeon's shield portrait. It looked quite obvious that staying away was her best bet, as it always was for Mitcher. However, wouldn't her opponent expect the same thing? He would do his best to close in the distance, and thus concerns for defense would be non-existent. With that in mind, rushing forward and delivering a critical first blow was an option.

However, instead she lowered her stand.

"Right now, we're both at a disadvantage." She started conversation. "My weapon is a long-range type, and doesn't do much damage. Yours is devastating, but you probably won't be able to get close. How about we team up? I boost you with my songs and you attack and eliminate opponents."

"Plus, I'm sure you'd rather have me as an enemy later on rather than someone else who's also strong at close quarters. How about it?" She extended her hand, although at a distance too far to reach. It was a symbolic action rather than actually asking for a handshake.

Meanwhile, the wind gently blew on the thrown-away novel she threw to the ground earlier. In relation to the two warriors facing each other, it was almost at the very middle between the two. The thick cover, Silver Will, Golden Wings got scratched by the throw, and it lied closed and shut.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Normal
Fangless Vampire
 Fangless Vampire
Bakura Normal

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : Bakura normal

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:05 am

Aeon sighed in relief as he brushed his black fringe out of his face, looking towards Mitcher cautiously as he wanted to accept the offer but didn't know if he could trust the woman in front of him. Looking at the book that was thrown away he thinks for a second before extending his hand towards the woman, and slowly walks forward trying to put his hand in hers to shake.

"Okay, we'll team for now. Be warned though, I'll be watching and you just lost your only advantage, your range, but I still don't want to fight just yet."
Back to top Go down
Grand Mage
Chaos Traveler
Chaos Traveler
Grand Mage

Achievement Points : 25
Waifu : Surberous

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:40 am

Annie stared off blankly into the sky, content that even if for a second she had a moment of peace.
"Everything here is ridiculous, the tests, the people, and these stupid weapons" Annie nudges the fins under her cloak in discontent. If not for the long black cloak covering her she would be the laughing stock of the world. "I can't disagree at how useful these are, really I could avoid almost any confrontation with these, but I have prove my strength here somehow or I won't get anything out of this drag" Annie sank into the ground and headed to sector 8, hopefully it's someone weak enough to take out quick.

Last edited by Grand Mage on Tue May 06, 2014 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:41 am

Youou walks over to the red head covered in wolf skim while holding his lemon tree on his shoulders.
"Oooooh, you look a bit tough"

He stops leaving a decent amount of distance between them.
"You don't really seem too talkative though, that's a shame"

He unequips his weapon and plants the tree in the ground.
"I'm not really looking forward to beating up kids though"

Last edited by Alibaba on Tue May 06, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:42 am

With his boot planted over the face of the unconscious Vega Desdemona, Joshua Baratheon pushed his foot into his face. "That was easier than I expected," he said quietly as he removed the book from his face and kicked Vega in the ribs. He clenched his deadly cubical device as he turned his head and surveyed the area. "I wonder who else I could find," he said softly as he marched eastward, daring anyone to come across his path. He was eager to come across Youou again to teach the insolent brat a lesson in pain.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:58 am

"Time to begin." Shinn quickly scans the surrounding area. "No one's around." "I better be prepared and get moving" With his right hand, Shinn reaches behind him under his jacket and pulls out two furry light brown groves. After putting on his Baby Bear Gloves, Shinn begins a dash to the South. After about a minute Shinn slowed down to what seemed to be a electronic sign post.
It read:
Sector 6
Participants in sector: Shinn Rintaruo
"So i am alone here." After reading the sign post, Shinn began walking back to the north of the sign post in search of someone or another sign post. "I need to find someone quick. For all i know there could only be one other person around."

Shinn is heading for Sector 1
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:48 pm

Furesh awakens from his dazed trance. He realizes that he doesn't remember anything since the cafeteria. sitting with his legs crossed, he looks down to find that he's in his shredded clothing and his weapons are tied to each of his wrists. The stench almost wakes him up completely and he remembers that he had an arena to go to. 'so this is it huh..', he thinks aloud. "where to now?" He's realized by now that he's been in deep meditation and must have been training his body and mind for this day. He stands up tall and stretches. -yawn- . He looks around with his hood shrouding his head stopping just above his eyes. Just enough vision to see where the groud touches the sky. He sees nothing but a sign explaining to him that he's in sector 8... alone. " looks like I'll have to travel a bit. Just another step closer to my goal. Or steps, hehe." he chuckles to himself. " FORWARD HOOO" he shouts. Furesh begins marching Northwest, blindly searching for whatever happens next.  Battle Royal Arena 4167332400 

(I'm using these smileys forever now js fyi)
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Waifu : EarlS

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:01 pm

While feeling out his weapon, Zeph was approached by a japanese man that seemed to be in his 20s
Zeph had really hoped that he would be able to find someone to party up with before engaging in a fight, after all, hes not the brightest one around, having someone more strategic than him would be ideal.
However, before zeph can put his thoughts into words, he was dumbstruck as the man planted a tree a few meters away from Zeph. Even though Zeph didnt get to process exactly what the man said, he heard enough to understand that it is a fight that he wants.
Spinning his weapon into action, Zeph readied himself for a match
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:07 pm

"Naturally, the very reason I gave up my advantage was so that I hope you'd accept." Mitcher walked up to Aeon and shook his hand. No traps, no trickery, nothing. Well, except the book, but since Aeon was cooperating there was no need for it. Initially, if Aeon didn't accept, she planned to rush towards him and use the book as a stepping stone to jump to get the height and speed advantage.

"Okay, so which sector do we target first? I observe potential conflict in sector two and eight. It's best if we attack someone who's already attacking someone else, so both of our opponents are weakened. But if the two we're attacking decide to team up, we'll be in big trouble. With that said, perhaps we should attack a loner instead? Since you're the one dealing with our opponent(s) up at close range, I'll let you decide." With that said, she pulled out another book to read while Aeon was making his decision. The title of the book was Follow the Nightingale, and while Aeon was probably no nightingale, she'll be following him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:52 pm

"Hey don't get too worked up"
Youou sighs.

"I don't really want to fight you. Just came to warn you that this area might suddenly get infested in trees, so get out if you want to avoid that"
He turns his back on Zeph and sits on the other side of the tree.

Last edited by Alibaba on Wed May 07, 2014 12:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:10 pm

"Well, the Battle Royale started. I wonder how everyone else is doing, it's so big out here." thought Ebele as she looked around, until she finally found someone far away. She walked towards him and yelled "Hey!" to the African young man with dark brown hair. "We're going to have to fight now, I guess, unless you have anything to say. I'm not really sure how this Battle Royale works, and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to participate, but..." said Ebele while she equipped her gloves (Jet Boxer Jr).
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:35 pm

"Well.... I have no choice it seems" Said Heath as he saw a young, seemingly 2D girl walking towards him while equipping her weapon. "If that's the case, I won't back down" Said Heath while equipping his Olympslic and started running towards the young girl....
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:43 pm

As Heath ran towards Ebele, he attached the poles of his Olympstic into the bow formation, then shot a punch towards Ebele. "Eat this, Boost Knuckle!"
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Ebele quickly created a small fire wall to defend herself from the incoming attack, slightly damaging herself.
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:02 am

Heath picked up his Olympslic, and rearranged the the poles to form a rather large spear, then ran towards Ebele. "I'm not done yet!"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:32 am

Heath Black has first strike, his attack hits its aim. Ebele Soule is defending against an attack from long range. Firewall defense is successful.
The firewall reduces the incoming damage by half.
Heath Black takes extra damage from the firewall. As he was in motion, he is only within the attack for a small period of time, but it affects his entire body, so he takes 5 damage to his vitality. Due to the motion, he does not take constant burn damage. Due to not unequipping the weapon, Ebele Soule takes 3 damage to her vitality.

Ebele Soule takes the damage of the attack, (STR(HB) + AGI(HB)/2 + ATH(HB)/2)/2 - END(ES)= 0
Ebele Soule's Vitality is decreased by 3 and is at 97.

Heath Black takes the damage of his attack, halved. (STR(HB) + AGI(HB)/2 + ATH(HB)/2)/2 - END(HB) = 0
Heath Black's Vitality is decreased by 6 and is at 94.

Ebele Soule consumed 5 fuel units and now has 25.

Heath Black's weapon is unequipped, he does not have enough time after making contact with the enemy to perform all of the actions described before being interrupted. He is considered to be now running towards the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:19 am

Ebele ran after the young man and punched his back using her boosted gloves.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:49 am

Heath Black is open to attacks, the attack is automatically successful and is boosted by 4 for attacking from behind.
Ebele Soule's normal attack does damage of STR + ATH/2 + AGI/2 + 5, boosted by the 4 damage bonus, for a total of 22 damage, reduced by Heath Black's END of 7.
Heath Black's Vitality is reduced by 15 and is at 79. He is now in range of his weapon.
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:55 am

Heath tumbles onto the ground grabbing his weapon in the process, changes its form into a rather large spear and immediately attempts to stab Ebele with it, as she is directly behind him(I think?)
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:22 am

As Ebele saw the spear, she instantly tried to attack her enemy, as before, using a boosted glove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Royal Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Arena
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next