World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Royal Arena

Go down 
+10
Ryuuji Takasu
RD
J.J. Knight
Alibaba
Grand Mage
Bakura Normal
danna45
Narrator
Al-Bhed
Kimo Force
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kimo Force

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Galko-chan

Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where all the Battle Royales will take place for the Role-play. Remember to read the rules and the mechanics of how the fights work. Have fun.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:48 am

Youou gets up and pulls a lemon from his tree and throws it to Zeph.
"Here, have something to eat"

He turns east, picks up his tree, and starts walking.
"If he came from that side then there shouldn't be anyone left there"
He says as he signals zeph to follow him.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:58 am

Shinn finally comes to a stop when he stopped feeling like he was being followed. Shinn tore part of his pants off to patch up his wounds from his last fight. Shinn also undoes his second belt to help put pressure on his wounds. After patching up his forehead, left arm, and right arm and now missing most of his left pants leg, Shinn sits on a rock to catch his breath and rest up abit.
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:10 am

Biting into the thing Youou threw at me, I made a sour face. "Erk, i hope kimo is right or i would have ate this thing for nothing i hope this thing can help heal my wound faster." Taking Youou's suggestion, i followed after him to where our opponent came from
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Mirasi Shirasu is approaching from a distance, retreating allows Mitcher von Stroheim to avoid the attack.
Heath Black is crafting and throwing a hurdle at his opponent. As he is at melee distance, the hurdle hits his enemy and has no other effect dealing damage of STR(HB) + 2 - END(AH-boosted) = 0. The weapon can be reclaimed instantly due to distance, but it is deconstructed.
Aeon Hunter attacks doing damage of STR(AH)/2 + AGI(AH)x2 + 5 - END(HB) = 15.
Heath Black's Vitality is 19.
Spin Lunge cannot be used in the next 2 turns.

Zephyrion Ragsmuen has not healed his bleeding for 2 turns and takes 4 damage. His vitality is 78.
Zephyrion Ragsmuen ate a whole, unpeeled lemon. He has a 30% chance (roll #1) of an upset stomach condition and gains one stack of "digestive sickness".
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:55 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd100' : 41
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Zephyrion Ragsmuen does not gain an upset stomach and has 1 stack of "digestive sickness".
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:31 am

Tsk, this is bad, Said Heath to himself... I gotta run. Heathcliff dashes away from the battle scene in an attempt to run away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

Waifu : Mirasi / Sexy Neko

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Mirasi glares at Mitcher and says "you ruined my art!!!". In the corner of her eye, she see's Heath trying to run away. She charges after Heath, and attempts to jump on him, and spins her weapon as she attempts to slash at his back, leaving as much damage as she can with one blow. "How dare you run away from me!!!" she screams in anger, as she continues to attempt multiple motions in which she tries to draw out her victims blood.
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am

Heath tries running as fast as possible without looking backwards, unaware of Mirasi's attack
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Due to danna45's inactivity, Mitcher von Stroheim and Aeon Hunter are considered to not have taken an action.
Mirasi Shirasu is pursuing Heath Black. Mirasi Shirasu is faster and will catch up to Heath Black in 2 turns if nothing changes. Heath Black's last action is queued for next turn.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuji Takasu
WDA Member
WDA Member
Ryuuji Takasu

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : iXcertion

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:18 am

Furesh heads toward the direction he saw Annie head to."Maybe I could find someone else if i follow her. It is true that attacking her wasn't my intention but I should at least attempt to win this thing if i want to find my brother. "
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:21 am

Mirasi continues to chase after Heath, with pure anger over her face, feeling insulting by Heath's attempt to flee.
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 am

Heath decides to turn around and goes straight for Mirasi's head.
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:41 am

Mirasi see's Heath turn, and smiles, as she dodges around him and dragging her weapon up his back in one foul swoop. "You tried to Run! Now you will become my latest painting." She says, as she begins carving several shapes resembling hearts and stars into heath's skin.
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:08 am

As soon as Mirasi turns behind Heath, he instinctively blindly elbows the object behind him, hopefully that being Mirasi's face.
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:45 am

Mirasi see's the elbow and ducks, continuing the cuts.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 am

Reminder: Decisions are to be consistent with the character's thoughts, not the player's. Heath Black had apparently not even noticed he was being attacked, he had absolutelly no reason to turn around and attack and no way to target while doing it as he was unaware of the situation. In this instance, it will be accepted as an untargetted attack, in the future illogical actions will be ignored.

Reminder #2: Intentionally scribbling basic shapes does not constitute art. A hint of emotional attachment and/or an attempt to convey a message would help.

Reminder #3: In just this exchange player A precisely attacked an opponent of whose presence he was unaware in the head, player B saw the attack while running towards him and dodged like a ninja to his back, player A elbowed an enemy he does not know the location of, player B actually saw the elbow attack of an opponent who had absolutelly no way to hit her and dodged between attacks.
The above might as well be an example of godmoding.

Heath Black attempts to attack an enemy behind him, whom he was unaware of until now. To figure the enemy's position a roll against INTx5(roll #1) is required. If the roll fails, the success rate of the attack will be 20% (roll #2).
Mirasi Shirasu is attempting to dodge an attack of an enemy she is pursuing. Due to the relative speed of the attack, it is an extra difficult action. If Heath Black's attack is successful, Mirasi Shirasu requires a roll against AGI x 2 + DEX (roll #3) to successfully dodge, if the dodge is successful or if Heath Black's attack fails, a roll against DEX x 6 (roll #4) is required to successfully attack at the enemy's back after circling around a pursued enemy and changing directions. If the dodge is unsuccessful, Mirasi Shirasu's action fails, the next actions are considered to be normal attacks instead.

Heath Black is attempting to hit Mirasi Shirasu with his elbow despite being unaware of her position. To gain awareness of her position, a roll against INT x 7 (roll #5) is required. If successful, a roll against DEX x 8 (roll #6) is required for the elbow to connect. Either way, due to human anatomy, the attack cannot connect with Mirasi Shirasu's head unless she is attempting to lick his shoulder or something similar to that.
If Heath Black's attack is successful, Mirasi Shirasu requires a roll against DEX x 2 + AGI x 2 to dodge the incoming attack. If she fails to dodge, her action fails.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 am

'd100' : 44, 55, 54, 82, 96, 54
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 am

(forgot roll #7, but it was unecessary either way as due to the roll results the attack failed, therefore the results are valid)
Heath Black fails to realize his opponent's position, the random attack fails. Mirasi Shirasu fails to attack her opponent successfully after changing directions. Heath Black's elbow fails to connect, however due to his movement the attack no longer targets the back. Due to an unecessary dodge the attack power is reduced by 20% and the bleeding chance does not apply.
(STR(MS)/4 + DEX(MS)/2 + ART(MS)/2)*0.8 + 2 - END(HB) = 0
No damage is inflicted.
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:07 pm

After failing the elbow, supposedly the momentum caused Heath to change his position and is now face to face with Mirasi, and as such, he attacks her with one of his 3 poles aiming for head.
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:52 am

Mirasi gently sways her head to the side to avoid the pole, and grabs it with her left hand. She tugs it towards herself, and lifts her right arm containing her weapon, attempting to gash her weapon straight through Heath's cheek.
"Mother wouldn't be happy with me if I died here, I have yet to finish my paintings." Mirasi says mockingly.

Last edited by Mirasi on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlayerSage
WDA Member
WDA Member
SlayerSage

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:26 am

Heath uses his other pole with his other hand, aiming for her head the moment she dodges.
Back to top Go down
Mirasi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Mirasi

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:28 am

Mirasi growls and uses the right hand she had prepared for heath's throat to instead block the second pole. "WHY DO YOU INTERFERE WITH MY ART?" She screams loudly. "JUST DIE ALREADY!"
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:28 am

Heath Black is attempting to strike the head, for a successful attack a roll against 70+DEX(roll #1) is required. If successful, damage inflicted has a 50% chance (roll #2) to increase by 1. If damage is inflicted, there is a 40% chance (roll #3) to accumulate a stack of head trauma (reduced due to the force behind the hit).

Mirasi Shirashu is attempting to dodge the attack. The attack is executed in the middle of an attack with momentum, to dodge it if successful, a roll against AGI x 4(roll #4) is required. If the dodge fails and damage is inflicted, Mirasi Shirasu's action will fail. Due to the motion of dodging, damage is decreased by 20%. If the dodge is successful, a roll against DEX x 4 (roll #5) is required to catch the moving pole from a non-upright body position. If successful, restore base damage to 100%. If not, reduce damage by an additional 30%.
If the attack inflicts damage, Mirasi Shirasu rolls against 50+DEX (roll #6), if successful, bleeding injury is inflicted.

Heath Black is attempting to strike the head, for a successful attack a roll against 70+DEX(roll #7) is required. If successful, damage inflicted has a 50% chance (roll #8) to increase by 1. If damage is inflicted, there is a 40% chance (roll #9) to accumulate a stack of head trauma (reduced due to the force behind the hit).

Mirasi Shirasu is attempting to block the other pole. A roll against DEX x 8(roll #10) is required. If successful, damage is reduced by 50%. If this roll is successful and roll 8 is also successful, DEX is reduced by 2 for 2 turns due to damage a strike on the dominant arm.
Back to top Go down
Narrator
WDA Member
WDA Member
Narrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:28 am

'd100' : 96, 87, 95, 22, 48, 18, 18, 14, 2, 52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal Arena   Battle Royal Arena - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal Arena
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next