World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July TCG Banlist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

July TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: July TCG Banlist   July TCG Banlist EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:28 am

Banned
Nothing

Limited
Goyo Guardian
Geargiagear

Semi-Limited
Magician of Faith
Formula Synchron
Reinforment of the Army

Unlimited
Mirror Force
Dimensional Prison

I'm not going to analyze the list like i should, but i do think this isn't that bad of a list. The only thing that will turn the game on it's head is goyo and maybe the second formula. When D-prison was at 3, people still played 2 because trap space is precious. You might see a rise on it being played because of H.A.T. or other annoying decks. Geargia did get nerfed but i still think the deck will still be playable. Soul charge unlimited, 2 formulas, and a few decks that can use both.......... quasar anyone.... -_- well that's just my quick thoughts, post below and let's discuss. Prepares for Al's wall of text

Source: HERE!
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

July TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: July TCG Banlist   July TCG Banlist EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 am

They are not really committing so there is nothing to wall'o'text about.
Quasar decks aren't really making use of formula too much. Well, there are decks that can do that, and I welcome being able to sync my formula into something else in ally quasar to extend the draws, but in the end Quasar just needs one formula, not to mention we already had another lv2 synchro tuner, the thing is the draw really. Which is an issue because we don't have too many spammable lv1 tuners currently.
I certainly wouldn't consider D.Prison and Mirror Force an anti-HAT choice, on the contrary, it's something I would side out. I get prison'ing a Myrmeleo, but if it's not the first time, it will hit the backrow anyways.

Geargia will survive if people don't expect them, which is what's going on already anyways.

Maybe RotA will finally boost Noble Knights? At least in tier 2 anti-meta tech rogue? Oh, wait, they can't even do that because they are a dual engine deck. Poor NKs, RotA will be stuck boosting superior decks... Maybe rogue six sam people so long as they don't expect you?

And Goyo is... well... not game changing in any way, is he? It's relevant if there is a deck that easily goes sync into 6 for other reasons, but completely irrelevant if that doesn't exist, it doesn't affect the metagame by itself (since effects that have to get an attack off have major issues, even if the reward is as good as goyo's). Yeah, mermails go there, but shouldn't I just go Dewloren instead? Maybe LS? And it's a decent option for Karakuri I guess, with ninishi into...
Oh, I guess it isn't.
Why can't we get Trishula instead... Stupid TCG, wanting to save your Buujins from the mighty Trishula.

And of course no hit on Soul Charge. It could be that releasing cards was a conscious decision.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

July TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: July TCG Banlist   July TCG Banlist EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:01 pm

Al-Bhed wrote:

Why can't we get Trishula instead... Stupid TCG, wanting to save your Buujins from the mighty Trishula.
I'm okay with Trishula not returning... in fact, I hope he never returns...
Back to top Go down
Reikan
Baby Turtle
 Baby Turtle
Reikan

Achievement Points : 12
Waifu : MangArmand

July TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: July TCG Banlist   July TCG Banlist EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:14 pm

Lesbihonest wrote:
Al-Bhed wrote:

I'm okay with Trishula not returning... in fact, I hope he never returns...

https://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g

It's a "she", and she is Trishula the Beautiful and Almighty, Queen of all of Konamiz and Yugimonz mhm Know your place witch.

I'm personally surprised there wasn't any stupid bans. This is weak, Konami of 'Murica, wtf where is your banhammer?
Back to top Go down
http://ilikeanimesobiteme.tumblr.com/
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

July TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: July TCG Banlist   July TCG Banlist EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Trishula can save us from evil stun with her mighty untargeting banishing powers. Yamato down? Nothing can save him. Artifacts down? Nothing can save them. Stally 101 down? Nothing can save it. All hail Trishula, mighty goddess of judgment.

And lesbi is a duck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July TCG Banlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: July TCG Banlist   July TCG Banlist Empty

Back to top Go down

July TCG Banlist
Page 1 of 1