World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno.

Go down 
+5
Leviera
Pumpkin Row
Reikan
kaiza
danna45
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno.   The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Your mission is to keep the main character alive at all costs. Feed the narrator instructions which the character will eventually carry out, and based on those decisions will the environment change. Remember that it is your choices which will determine the fate of the main character.

Character details
You may ask for further details if necessary

Eye color: Unknown (Hasn't been seen yet)
Hair color: Blond
Weight: Roughly 70 pounds
Height Roughly 5'0"
Build: Slim, short, possible poor strength, seemingly frail

Status: Wounded to an unknown degree, feels heavily fatigued. Throat is cut, abdomen is stabbed, and head is bleeding. Possible concussion, no memory.

Instructions:

• After I describe the character and the situation, you will be tasked to carry on by giving the character an action suitable to the environment.
• If there are any images that are posted, they will be references for what the environment looks like.
• If there are areas which appear to be hidden, whether in the picture which the narrator (me) has not described, you may investigate for a chance of finding any useful items.
• If you have any questions, please do send me messages on either Skype, the forum, or in the chat box, where I will comply to my earliest convenience.

The Beginning:

The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno. - Page 2 ELgtUlP
The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno. - Page 2 F0sSGtf

You slowly regain consciousness, fully unaware of your surroundings. Despite how heavy your eyelids feel, you succeed in opening them. Once your eyes had finally focused, you begin to realize that your surroundings are pitch black, with a slight light emitting from above. You can feel the hard lumpy ground beneath you, possibly rocks amassed in a mound of dirt. Not only this, but you feel cold. You can feel your apparently bare legs shaking from the temperature.

With what little strength you can muster, you manage to raise your hand towards the light. Plastic. You can feel plastic against your hand. After a moment of thought, you realize you are completely surrounded by plastic. You're in a trash bag.

The realization frightens you greatly, causing a slight panic to rise inside you. In an attempt to escape, you grab the plastic with your other arm, and after gathering your strength, pull the plastic bag apart. Through it, you can see the moon, shining brightly in the night sky, though partially obscured by the trees surrounding you. You then continue to rip the bag apart and relieve yourself from this plastic prison.

Unfortunately, your surroundings are still very dark, with your only source of light being the partially obscured moon. It seems that you are in a dense forest. Before you lies a trench, with a creeping fog amidst its floor, keeping you from having any idea of how deep it really is. You can see an army of tall trees spread around you, silently standing within the darkness.

You pull your legs outside of the bag, and struggle as you roll onto your back to examine your surroundings on the other side. The forest of trees, strangely, is much thicker on this side, with a thin clearing of a path in-between, leading off into the dark distance. What could this path lead to? Furthermore, only then do you notice that the forest is completely silent, with the only sound being the rustling of leaves as you moved around, and your strained breathing. What could be the cause of this sudden deafness? Peculiar.

As you begin to stand, you stumble a little once on your feet, but quickly hold onto a tree to steady yourself. It would seem that not only your eyelids, but also your whole body feels extremely heavy, thus making movement difficult.

You examine yourself against the light and conclude that you're wearing some torn, black, thigh-high socks, along with black loafers with a buckle on top, and a torn black dress with white trim on the edges of the sleeves, hem, and collar. You run your hands through your long, blond hair and feel it: wet, and matted down on your head. You withdraw your hand and look at it, noticing an ooze of black liquid splashed onto it. This must be blood, and you most definitely suffered a concussion earlier.

You run your hand down your neck, to your upper body, followed by running it down to your lower body. From this, you deduce that you have a painful gash across your throat, a wound in the stomach, and traces of blood on the dress. You can only guess that since you're still alive, nothing of value was damaged...right?

Considering all odds, you haven't even the slightest clue of how you came here. Not only that, but there remains not even a single memory of who you are. Regardless, you must find shelter before you possibly bleed to death. The woods are giving this malevolent aura that cannot be ignored. Something about this place doesn't feel right at all.

Last edited by Lesbihonest on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno.   The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:15 am

Everything has been said that i can think of. Since out side is no good she's better off just hiding somewhere. And since it seems dangerous she should probably not try to catch it's attention.
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Row
SKY FIRE
SKY FIRE

Achievement Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno.   The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:31 am

Immediately, she got up and grabbed her bag and the walking stick.

“Ah.” She accidentally dropped the stick, but the sound of tapping at the window was loud enough that she couldn’t hear it hitting the ground. The window was clearly shaking, it couldn’t even be classified as light tapping anymore, whatever was making that sound was clearly trying to get in now. She picked the stick back up, before rushing towards the door at full speed.

Bang! She crashed into something, hard. Her stomach slammed into something in the darkness, and caused her to fall back down, dropping her bag and her stick. She allowed her eyes to adjust to the darkness, making visible to her the makeshift barricade she made earlier.

The sound from the window became louder, And more irregular, starting to crack the window behind her, even from across the room, she could hear the window giving out to the sheer force of the pounding against it. The window wasn’t going to be able to take much more of this, she needed to hurry out of the room and get away from whatever this thing is.

Ta-tat-tatat-tatatat-tat-tat

She resisted the temptation to look behind her.  Something was there, and she doesn’t want to look closer at it, but her mind began to scream at her. She doesn’t want to look at it. She doesn’t want to look at it. Doesn’t want to look at it. Don’t want to look at it. Look at it. Look at it. Look at it. Look behind you!

It broke through the window. The sound of glass shattering into shards rung in her ears. She felt the flying bits scratching her thighs, arms, and cheeks. It burned, and she felt blood trickling from the resulting cuts.

She quickly spun around and looked back behind her.

A tall, grey-skinned being with long, dark hair stared back at her. It wore a plaid shirt and jeans. At first, he seemed like a semi-ordinary man, but before her eyes, his eyeballs bulged out of their sockets, and his mouth expanded to an impossible size, his teeth to the size of pencils.

She screamed and stumbled back into her barricade. It opened its mouth wide in response. A terrible sound from its throat drowned out her fears, and the air around her started flowing. Flowing, not away, but towards the creature.

It’s sucking me in!

She felt herself being pulled by an invisible string that wouldn’t break. She quickly made a run for it, sprinting to another corner of the room. The suction was strong but, not strong enough, she safely escaped. There was now a considerable distance between the two again.

The wide-mouthed thing walked after her, intent on catching her in its arms or its breath.

“D-Don’t get carried away, monster!” She kicked the wardrobe door against it, smashing its face and pushing it away. It let out what sounded like a groan. Using this opportunity, she rushed towards the open window, her foot stepping on glass shards.

Confirming her stick and bag are with her, she leapt.

“!?” She felt her momentum crumbling. The thing started breathing in again, with much more vigor. Her free hand instinctively grabbed hold to the edge of the window. It was like a storm was pulling her in now.

She noticed, however, despite the size of the mouth, the throat’s size was considerably more narrow. Enough that she could stuff something in there. A book, or a bottle. Even a towel would do. Something like that would be the perfect size.

Alternatively, the walking stick could throw it off-guard as well. But, the thought of losing one of her (few) possessions made her cringe. She looked back.

Those inhuman eyes stared back at her again. The monster’s shape was humanoid, but there was no moment of understanding between them. It was an animal, trying to devour her.

This was it. Something will have to be sacrificed.

Status: Slightly tired, scared, light scratches on legs, arms, and face, hydrated.
Back to top Go down
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno.   The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 7:45 pm

We don't want this thing coming after you trying to eat you later so stuffing something into it's mouth for it to choke on is the best thing here. I'd say it's best to lose the empty notebook or the towel since neither of them seem too useful once she leaves the cabin. if she manages to kill the beast of the thing it's best for her to get out of that room and seal it off from the rest of the house. Heal her now injured feet with the water found her and lock herself in the bathroom for awhile. If she can't kill it and stop it she should jump out of the cabin and start running towards the fork in the road that she came from and head down the path that wasn't going to the trench or the cabin that she never took.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno.   The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Writing Game: Final try... maybe... probably... I dunno.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2