World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Winter 2015 - Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

Anime Winter 2015 - Again Empty
PostSubject: Anime Winter 2015 - Again   Anime Winter 2015 - Again EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Image is huge like always:
Really, I recognize this is alibaba's job and that kimo has done it already, but honestly it's late enough and I am just putting this up to ramble on. So it's tiiiiime~ to RAMBLE! With Al's commentary picks!

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 41da72cb16
Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi Doll wrote:
"Please!—Do it, and get it over with." Slowly but surely, Koyomi Araragi, who "has been averting his eyes from reality", has no choice but to face it. February comes, and the college entrance exam is approaching. What is this "change" that is happening to his body that cannot be overlooked? The "Monogatari" begins to sprint towards its conclusion. This is Oddity taking place in the modern world! In a story of youth, a word of farewell is inevitable.

(Source: Bakemonogatari Wiki)
I sense a disturbing lack of Kaiki from this one somehow. Also, it's not kizu. So who cares? I mean, yeah, finale and all, but no kaiki, no kizu, screw this.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 8dc1f96d22
Absolute Duo wrote:
The story begins with Blaze — a weapon that is the manifestation of a human's soul. Tōru Kokonoe happens to be qualified for this, but for some reason his Blaze is not a weapon, but a shield. Moreover, he enrolled in a school that teaches combat skills, and thanks to the school's Duo partner system, he ends up living with a beautiful silver-haired girl.

(Source: ANN)
Mhm~ I love me my chu2 shit. I watch them all. Bring them to me. Though this is oddly similar to another LN I am reading, so I guess authors are getting kinda shameless. This one came first though. But the other one is significantly sexier, so really it can do no wrong. Still, chu2 shit, followed.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 1e6bd2b00a
Yuri Kuma Arashi wrote:
Some time ago, the asteroid Kumaria exploded in the depths of space.

The resulting fragments became a meteor shower that rained down on Earth, and for some reason, bears all over the world rose up and attacked humanity! In "Man vs. Bear," the bears ate the humans and the humans shot the bears, resulting in a seemingly unending battle and a cycle of hatred. In the end, a giant "Wall of Extinction" was erected between the humans and bears and a state of mutual nonaggression came to pass….

The human world.

One morning, Arashigaoka Academy students Kureha Tsubaki and Sumika Izumino were by themselves and saw the "Yuri Flower" that bloomed in a flower bed. The two are friends as well as lovers. The flower bed is an important place to the two. At that moment, the Bear Alarms ring out! The bears are invading the human world, and humans are being attacked! Are they really those bears? One mystery invokes yet another mystery, one after another. The curtain rises magnificently on Yuri Kuma Arashi!

While I do love my chu2 shit, I do not love my moeblob shit or my yuri shit . Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe I have standards. Maybe I am immature. But I'm still not keen on following these girls only parties (most of them, some are fun). Because they are girls only. Boys not allowed. And I'm one of those. I'm not allowed. It would be rude if I joined. And awkward.
BUT, there is still something worth noting: "One morning, Arashigaoka Academy students Kureha Tsubaki and Sumika Izumino were by themselves and saw the "Yuri Flower" that bloomed in a flower bed. The two are friends as well as lovers."
We are going all the way here, no implications, no half meassures, yuri is yuri, let's go! I mean, I'm still not following, but woo~ It's evolving!

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 07353b595f
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! wrote:
This is the story of how five high school boys affiliated with the "Binan High School Earth Defense Club" aka the "Do Nothing Club" are charged by a weird pink wombat creature with protecting the world.

(Source: MAL)
It's a reality by now, ok? The gay is here to stay. And I for one am not against it. Obviously not following any of that, but live and let live, you know? Also, so many people may be making fun of the stuff you are into, but now you too can make fun of other stuff, like the silly tropes and designs in those stuff. Remember, no matter how much you are ridiculed, it's fine if you can ridicule someone else in turn. It's the cycle of life.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 83138bfe2a
Kantai Collection: KanColle wrote:
The story is set in a world where humanity has lost control of the seas. The threat that has taken over the seas is the "deep sea fleet." The only ones who can counter this threat are Kan-musume (literally, warship girls), girls who possess the spirit of naval vessels from days gone by.

The base for the fleet arrayed against the "deep sea fleet" is Chinjufu. There, many various Kan-musume have gathered to live together and work hard everyday in training and other matters. One day, a Kan-musume arrives at Chinjufu, She is a special class of destroyer. Her name is Fubuki. "I am Fubuki! Nice to meet you!" Fubuki's story — as well as the Kan-musume's story — begins now.

(Source: official website via ANN)
IT'S HAPPENING~ HAPPENING~ HAPPENING~ HAPPENING~
That took a while, but yay~ The ships are coming. Now we shall be able to study in depth the function of those strings on Shimakaze.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again Edfaf3a327
Shinmai Maou no Testament wrote:
The "rather risque battle action" story centers around Basara Tōjō, a first-year high school student who is flustered by a sudden question by his eccentric father, "Hey, didn't you used to say you wanted a little sister?" Plus, his father announces that he is getting remarried. His father brings over two beautiful step-sisters, but then embarks on an overseas trip. However, the two sisters Mio and Maria Naruse are actually a novice devil and succubus.

Basara almost ends up forming a dangerous servant and master contract with them, but due to an error, the contract becomes reversed, and Basara becomes the master instead. To add to things, erotic situations continuously start to happen in Basara's life. However, it turns out Mio is having her life targeted by other monsters and heroes. And so, the "desire/action" tale of the strongest contracter begins.

Have I mentioned I love my chu2 shit? Because I love my chu2 shit. There is no such thing as too much chu2 shit.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again F5fe415b47
Maybe I should start getting into that one? But the censorship in the first one killed me. Manga, I'll try the manga. Read manga, be better.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 3503748eda
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata wrote:
The life of Tomoyo Aki, a highschool otaku working part time to support his BD hording. With remarkable luck, he bumps head-first into, Megumi Kato, the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Naturally, the meeting twists his life into a complicated torrent of relationships. Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend who’s always valued her relationship with MC. Kasumigaoka Utaha, a cold, composed renowned literary genius who shoves everyone aside from our protagonist. What is this? An eroge introduction?

The tale of a small not quite doujin circle, but not quite indie studio’s journey through the tough territory of comiket and beyond.

(Source: moetron)
Erhm... what? What? Eh? Sorry, the words started getting disconnected there. What? It was all pretty standard, but then it went all disjointed. Can't make connections between sentences. What?

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 9b520b02a6
Juuou Mujin no Fafnir wrote:
With the sudden appearance of the monsters that came to be called Dragons, the world had completely changed. Before long, within the human race supernatural girls with the power of the dragons, called "D", were born. The secret existence of the only male "D", the boy Mononobe Yuu, was forcefully thrown into the school where the girls of "D" gathered - Midgar, where he saw the naked body of one of the students, Iris. Furthermore, meeting his long lost sister Mitsuki, Yuu seems to have been enrolled into this school...!? "When there's really no other choice, Iris, I will — kill you." "Can I really... believe you?" The curtains open as the "one and only story" about the boy who was supposed to become the strongest assassin and the incompetent girl unfolds—! Unlimited School Battle Action!

(Source: Baka-Tsuki)
Chu2 shit overload. Error. Error.
Jk, there is no such thing as chu2 shit overload. Keep em coming.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 326ae6b479
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu wrote:
A humorous and action-packed story about a class of misfits who are trying to kill their new teacher – an alien octopus with bizarre powers and super strength! The teacher has just destroyed the moon and is threatening to destroy the earth – unless his students can destroy him first. What makes things more complicated is that he's the best teacher they've ever had!

(Source: Viz)
I keep thinking of getting into that, but then I don't. Maybe now that it's an anime it will be easier? And hopefully worth it? Fingers crossed.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again B1ec157539
Death Parade wrote:
An old and a young man find themselves in a mysterious bar where they have to play a game of billiard. The bet: their lives.

That's the thing that debuted on Anime Mirai right? It seemed kinda interesting. I recognize potential I guess. But it could go either way really. Hopefully it will be good.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 4ce7a0d025
Durarara!!×2 Shou wrote:
“6 Months Later…We haven’t changed at all… or it seems….”

Half a year after the turmoil that rocked the entire city of Ikebukuro— Peace has once again returned to the city and people are living each day normally. The high school students enjoy their days of youth as the strongest and most dangerous man of Ikebukuro works diligently. The informant plots a new scheme and the headless rider is pursued by the cops as she rides through the night…But soon this normal will be cut short by the abnormal. Slowly but surely, the unknown will seize the city and face an all new storm.

(Source: Crunchyroll)
It's been 3000 years...
Seriously though, that was a long break. And it wasn't even an LN adaptation with -monogatari at the end of its name.
If ancient artifacts can indeed be unearthed, maybe there is even hope for Darker than Black! loljk, that's never coming back, because people are stupid and the world is cruel. Shit...

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 5622a82917
Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season wrote:
Slaine did nothing wrong

(Source: 4chan)
Does Slaine die in this one? Hopefully Slaine dies in this one. I think it would go a long way towards fixing this series. Specifically, such a joyous development would probably make the viewers more willing to ignore many things that are wrong with this series. Which makes things sorta better. So it's a fix. Of sorts.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again B5ef36a2b4
Dog Days″ wrote:
The story will take place two to three months after the second season during fall vacation.

(Source: director Junji Nishimura via ANN)
THAT'S STILL A THING?!
wow...
Maybe I should get back to watching season 2. Since from this series there is a weird amount of hen- interesting fan made material which shows the dedication that the franchise can get.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 63918d6c11
Would be fun to watch animated, though fair warning, and slight spoiler alert: last game drags on forever, and ending is so sudden...

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 36e6d48cba
Junketsu no Maria wrote:
The story follows Maria, the most powerful witch who lives during the Hundred Years' War in France. She despises war, so she obstructs battles with her strong magical powers. Her meddling with her succubus Artemis and incubus Priapos has caught the attention of the heavens, and so the Archangel Michael issues an edict. When Maria loses her virginity, she will also lose her magical powers. A beautiful angel named Ezekiel is supposed to watch Maria and make sure the witch does not use magic in front of people, but Maria continues to use magic anyways.

What?
I mean, I'll probably watch it, let's face it, but, what? Are we sure this is the correct medium?
Really?
Ok then.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again B45fac6995
Seiken Tsukai no World Break wrote:
The "campus sword & sorcery" story is set in a private high school that brings together "saviors," youths with awakened memories from past lives. Some of them are Shirogane who fight enemies with weapons and techniques gleaned from the Puraana powers from their own bodies. Others are Kuroma who wipe out enemies, with magic to manipulate the Maana powers that surpass physics. A boy named Moroha Haimura enrolls in this school. He is the first person in history with past lives of both Shirogane and Kuroma.

Haha, it's with a sword and a harem and an academy and the name is totally not meant to sound similar to that other LN. Yeah, authors have been getting pretty shameless overall.
Still though, that's my chu2 shit. Give them to me. Give me them. Them, give me.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again F5e6bd6e04
Isuca wrote:
Shinichirou decides to look for a job in order to pay his rent, and his teacher suggests that he work for someone at their house, doing housekeeping. However, the person who hired him was Sakuya, a girl who is the 37th head of the Shimazu family, and her job is to exorcise and eliminate unwanted creatures. Shinichirou accidentally releases one of the creatures that Sakuya captures and they cooperate to catch it. A story of comedic creature hunting begins!

Hey, look, it's the moderatelly interesting without going to unusual extremes anime of the season. Sorta. I don't know which part of the previous sentence is uncertain, but there probably is such a part. Still, it could be the thing I'll be looking forward to weekly, I think I've started to recognize a pattern.

Anime Winter 2015 - Again 1436ae993c
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season wrote:
In a Japanese jail sits 17-year-old Jotaro Kujo: punk, fighter, delinquent...and possessed by a force beyond his control! Around the world, evil spirits are awakening: "Stands," monstrous invisible creatures which give their bearers incredible powers. To save his mother's life, Jotaro must tame his dark forces and travel around the world to Cairo, Egypt, where a hundred-year-old vampire thirsts for the blood of his family. But the road is long, and an army of evil Stand Users waits to kill JoJo and his friends...

(Source: Viz)
I should probably finish the first season.
But...
It was soooooo boring...
What do...

I skipped a bunch of moeblob stuff, some shoujo, some second season of something gay, some incomprehensible stuff, some inconsequential stuff. Whatever. Good night.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

Anime Winter 2015 - Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Winter 2015 - Again   Anime Winter 2015 - Again EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Ok, my turn.

Absolute Duo
I tried reading the LN for this, but I suppose it's probably more productive to find a better time to read it than when I'm in the parking lot waiting for my car to come while reading on a cellphone.

Minna Atsumare! Falcom Gakuen SC
Despite my hardon for Falcom, since most of their games aren't translated(fuckers) or I haven't played them(I'm a fucker), rip me. tits(SC) on steam when?

Yuri Kuma Arashi
FINALLY, THE NEXT IKUHARA WORK. Penguindrum was fun and weird as fuck, hoping this'll be too.

Tokyo Ghoul root A
I swear to god, just read the manga first. And then skip the first season and watch this, since supposedly this is taking the anime-original route.

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
Looks cute, will watch.

IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls
Ehhh, I still haven't gotten very far with the im@s game on the PSP, or the anime adaption with robots, or the other adaption. Maybe later. I want to like im@s but, knowing this is what keeps delaying Miura from more chapters of Berserk hurts.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
ITS TIME.

Kuroko
Well, Kuroko always had nice OPs, so sure. Slam Dunk >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Rolling Girls
Coulda sworn that was a song name, or a vocaloid song name, or something. But still, nice name, will watch.

Durarara
ITS TIME AGAIN. Now hurry and go adapt Narita's superior work Baccano. I want Children of Bottle and Ironic Light Orchestra animated goddamnit, why doesn't anyone recognize Baccano as the superior wo-/rant

Aldno one dies
More egg-kun, I'm happy.

Junketsu no Maria
That is one nice outfit. And big head. But still, nice outfit I guess.

Kancolle
SHIP GIRLS ARE HERE. WAITING FOR ANIMATED KAGA. KAGA. KAGA. KAGA. KAGA BEST SHIP. KAGA. KAGA. KAGA. KAGA. KAGAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Yoru no Yatterman
It's Yatterman, why not? I enjoyed playing Yatterman in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Koufuku Grafiti
SHAFT adaption of an erotic cooking manga? BRING IT ON.

Fafner
WHAT THE FUCK, IS THAT ATHRUN

Jojo
Dio tiem

Princess PreCure
I'd watch but I'm still stuck on Heartcatch.

Anime de Shinryounaika
Looks coolio

ALSO, YAMADA-KUN OVA AND PSYCHO PASS MOVIE AND Tsukimono, kizu never, fuck you SHAFT
Back to top Go down

Anime Winter 2015 - Again
Page 1 of 1