World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just stopping by to check on an old home.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

Just stopping by to check on an old home. Empty
PostSubject: Just stopping by to check on an old home.   Just stopping by to check on an old home. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:07 am

Quite funny, I almost nearly forgot this place which I spent a better part of my time on the Internet. I forgot my secondary e-mail's password and thanks to Chrome's autofill saving passwords it still had saved my WDA passwords which passed onto my new PC.

Now that my short prologue is over with I just wanted to stop by and say hello! This site really has had some better days though (even though I do have somewhat a dark cloud of amnesia regarding this place for some weird reason). I don't know if I will stumble back and become a regular again since it's revision week (what you call a "Calm before the Storm") and finals are around the corner and I barely go on my PC except to play a video game or to catch up on Youtube videos or watch my TV shows. (I picked up on a lot of crime and supernatural TV shows in the recent two years and I can say they have probably shaped these years.) I also started a premature and somewhat-barely-updated Youtube channel where most of my audience/traction comes from my school reputation so if you mean to hide behind a bush grab a pair of binoculars and check up on what I've been to then sure go right ahead. ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUNRmpcSZ5_6lUh4LLthAaA )

Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to check on an old home.   Just stopping by to check on an old home. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:32 am

Eyyyy, it's been a while
Welcome back

Btw, your sig is a bit big, it stretches the page
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to check on an old home.   Just stopping by to check on an old home. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:31 am

Your signature stretches the page.

I mean hi! Welcome back, I guess. (You use brackets a lot.)
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Lupe
WDA Member
WDA Member
Lupe

Achievement Points : 1
Waifu : Retired

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to check on an old home.   Just stopping by to check on an old home. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:52 am

Alibaba wrote:
Eyyyy, it's been a while
Welcome back

Btw, your sig is a bit big, it stretches the page

Maybe I didn't notice due to my extraordinary large screen but sure I'll shorten it for you.

Nour Force wrote:
Your signature stretches the page.

I mean hi! Welcome back, I guess. (You use brackets a lot.)

Thanks! (I like brackets, I guess.)
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to check on an old home.   Just stopping by to check on an old home. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:28 am

was too lazy to post yesterday, but welcome back lupe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping by to check on an old home.   Just stopping by to check on an old home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just stopping by to check on an old home.
Page 1 of 1