World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have something important to say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RD
Lil Warrior
 Lil Warrior
RD

Achievement Points : 20

I have something important to say Empty
PostSubject: I have something important to say   I have something important to say EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Well i guess i just have to put my faith in something so here goes. I know you all have seen a really ugly side of me lately. And i know it's not pleasant. Some of you probably demand me to like disappear and others are probably tired of me. I want to be here. I want people to talk to. I want you guys not to run away or avoid me like i'm the anime's school delinquent. Because why would this place matter if we can't get along. Look I like being around people so there's a reason i'm writing this. I'd like to apologize to everyone about my behavior and outbursts. It was not fair of me to force everyone to hear it and of course it was wrong of my to drag personal onto a public chat. If you still have a problem with me do it after reading this. If you feel like i need to apologize to you about something else talk to me about. I don't want to feel alienated, especially if i didn't do anything directly to you. So please listen to my apology and i hope we can get along.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Meheheh

I have something important to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have something important to say   I have something important to say EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:37 pm

It's a good thing that you decided to stay.

Next time, you should definitely go and take a break when I tell you to go and take a break.

And also, consider and make your current resolutions to be nicer or calmer or friendlier or whatever, and make it a part of your person. Because endless cyclical bullshit about how unhappy you are will only have to end somewhere, and when it ends you will find you're a much happier and better person.
Back to top Go down

I have something important to say
Page 1 of 1