World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!

Go down 
+5
Joker
Kitouski
Supasmash
Leviera
Alibaba
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Whooooo who whooo whooooooo?
JJ Knight?
Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! I_vote_lcap22%Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
RD?
Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! I_vote_lcap0%Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alibaba?
 0% [ 0 ]
Nour Force?
 0% [ 0 ]
Danna45?
 0% [ 0 ]
Al-Bhed?
Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! I_vote_lcap33%Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Supasmash?
 0% [ 0 ]
#8?
 22% [ 2 ]
Mysterious 9th member?!
 0% [ 0 ]
No one? Just a glitch?
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:23 am

So apparently the chat is fixed after it was supposedly expired and no one has come forth to claim the glory of paying for it so that leaves us... TO STUPIDLY SPECULATE ABOUT IT.

COME ONE, COME ALL, BET ON YOUR FAVORITE HORSE AND HAVE A BALL!

So, the story is that the Cbox that expired yesterday started working again today, and during those 24 hours only a limited number of members were active.
From what I can gather it was only:
Alibaba, Nour Force, Supasmash, Danna45, JJ Knight, RagingDarkness, Al-bhed.
There was also another member in the chat but I'm not sure who they were.
For now we'll call him #8.

So #8 and Supa did not bother loging into the forum at all.
Alibaba and Nour Force are dimwits and did not do it.
Al-Bhed would have probably switched the chats back if he did it.
Danna45 was mostly absent and I'm not sure he even knows how.
RD I'm also not sure knows how and he has been active and claims it wasn't him.
JJ I'm not sure would bother doing it out of nowhere and without claiming it.

So.. who could've done it..??
Back to top Go down
Leviera
WDA Member
WDA Member
Leviera

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : EarlS

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:03 am

it's digi!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:18 pm

I suspect Alibaba as this thread would make for a great way to divert attention from himself, by pointing out the unlikeliness that he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:37 am

we never did solve this mystery....
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:38 am

AND EVEN THE VOTES ARE TIED
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:45 pm

tied no longer
Back to top Go down
Supasmash
WDA Member
WDA Member
Supasmash

Achievement Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Nope, still tied :^)
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 pm

now it's a TRIPLE tie

nice
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:08 am

god damn it
WE'RE GETTING NOWHERE
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:20 am

that's why it's a 'mysterious donner'

no one knows who it is, no one'll find out, its a mystery
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:51 am

but we're supposed to figure out the mysteries dan!
what's the point of this rag tag group of teens otherwise?!
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 pm

but there are no clues! no red truths! nothing! how are we meant to solve this?!!
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:33 pm

well there ARE clues in my first post, though maybe not enough clues.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:01 pm

still, the only suspicious people are you and nour
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:46 pm

do you really think me or nour would do such a thing though?!
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 12:51 am

You really think we'd pay...?
Maybe you're the donner45
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:17 am

Nour Force wrote:
donner45
DEAR GOD, IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:18 am

at the time i didnt have internet to find out about, much less do anything about it before it was solved tho

my alibi is hella solid if you ask me

i dont particularly think you two'd be the type to do it but you two are the only ones who sorta could, going by the clues
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Do you guys really think I'd spend money on you? I mean, it's not like I have a job and work ungodly hours.
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:09 pm

Thanks for your love and care, JJ.

danna45 wrote:
at the time i didnt have internet to find out about, much less do anything about it before it was solved tho

I meaaaaaaan
According to the list, you were online at least somehow. And can you really remember EXACTLY the state of your internet was two months ago, at the day of 4/20trailblazeit, when you had at least some sort of access to internet?
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Welp. Looks like ya'll never figure out this mystery.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:53 pm

Nour Force wrote:
Thanks for your love and care, JJ.

danna45 wrote:

I meaaaaaaan
According to the list, you were online at least somehow. And can you really remember EXACTLY the state of your internet was two months ago, at the day of 4/20trailblazeit, when you had at least some sort of access to internet?
Back then the only access I had was on my phone except while at university(arguably still in the same situation) but back then I pretty much relied on my phone for any actual browsing. Since it says I came online, it's probably through the mobile site.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 3:13 pm

I find this both hilarious and a bit sad that you guys think I'm a jackass who wouldn't do anything for you guys, so I'm just going to drop this little wunder waffe.

So on the night of the mysterious donation to the chat box, I will confirm that I did see it was down between my rounds. Now, it's possible that I saw the cost of the chatbox as inexpensive and thought, "Eh, wynaut." and paid the small fee to get the chatbox up and running again, thinking that those who would have usually taken the tab are in financial trouble and couldn't pay, or thinking that no one has simply noticed it yet. Thinking that no big deal would arise from the generous donation, I return to my work after payment and thought nothing of it. I return to find that it's a big mystery to my fellow members and that people want to know who did it. Yet, no one thinks it was I who did it because I'm an asshole that doesn't give two shits about the members of the site that I've known for quite a few years now. Just a suspect because I happen to be online at the time of donation. A little sadden by the assumption that I'm a prick, I don't claim the responsibility of generosity and instead go along with it, neither denying or confirming it was I who really made the small payment for the benefit of restoring the chat for my own amusement and revenge. Or perhaps I am furthering the mystery, playing along with the mysterious donor and casting shadow upon myself as a potential donor just to fuck with people because I'm mad that everyone thinks I'm an asshole that gives zero fucks about everyone.

Either way, I'm not going to deny nor confirm it was I who did it on the sheer delight of seeing you guys struggle for the correct answer. It is a win-win for me regardless of the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:32 pm

I didn't say you wouldn't do it, I just thought you weren't likely going to do it out of nowhere.
As in it'd maybe result out of a discussion of who wants to pay which you were a part of, or that's the most likely way I'd imagine it happening.

That said, I still think it's probably not you.
To plead my case against you:
First of all, though this might be weak and could be easily explained away, from what I remember, while you WERE here, it wasn't for much it was a good while before the Cbox went back up and I do not recall you being there around the time it went up at all.
Also the mystery started as soon as the cbox started working, while you imply there was some lost time inbetween those 2 events.

Secondly, you did not take part in the discussion of the mystery at all until now, it didn't even last that long and it wasn't that much of a big deal for anyone, I mean the topic literally had 2 posts before this sudden revive. So that said, I don't really see the mystery starting as a genuine reason to not bother mentioning it especially when you didn't do anything to actually elevate it in any way.

Well until now at least, which adds more to my argument with why wouldn't you do these kind of posts back then if you supposedly noticed it, but do them now? The simplest answers being you just didn't notice or didn't care. Which would lead me to assume that either you didn't care because it didn't involve you and didn't catch your eye basically implying you didn't do it, or you didn't notice because you didn't really see much of the chat or this post at the time so you didn't know about the mystery starting although you claim you did in your post above and why would you add an odd lie like that if you did actually do it?
Though admittedly these are assumptions and I'm just going with the simplest answers.

Also the way it is now it's clearly backfiring and just adding more insult to injury with no one really buying the fact that you did it, and yet you're still being vague-ish about it and letting it continue rather than just ending it with a straight up confession.

It's not strong but.. That's what I got, I could be completely wrong but eh Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! 2472580362

I will say it's funny having a mystery discussion where someone's implying their guilt and you try to prove their innocence.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Alibaba wrote:

I will say it's funny having a mystery discussion where someone's implying their guilt and you try to prove their innocence.
happens a lot when someone's covering up for a relative or something in them mysteries. perhaps this is a clue!!!!!

well we're not saying you're an asshole for being the type to not usually pay for the cbox or anything JJ (that applies to most of us tbh). if you did pay then great, we love you, but you're not being clear about it. despite how we may act, i'm sure every regular absolutely appreciates whoever paid for the cbox and we(or at least, I) don't want to misplace that gratitude to the wrong person, which is why we're being so mysteriously insistent on this being a mystery. also because we're mostly bored and have nothing else to do.

and do you actually know how to pay for the cbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next