World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!

Go down 
+5
Joker
Kitouski
Supasmash
Leviera
Alibaba
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Whooooo who whooo whooooooo?
JJ Knight?
Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
RD?
Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alibaba?
Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nour Force?
 0% [ 0 ]
Danna45?
 0% [ 0 ]
Al-Bhed?
Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Supasmash?
 0% [ 0 ]
#8?
Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Mysterious 9th member?!
 0% [ 0 ]
No one? Just a glitch?
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

Achievement Points : 47
Waifu : kys

Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:23 am

First topic message reminder :

So apparently the chat is fixed after it was supposedly expired and no one has come forth to claim the glory of paying for it so that leaves us... TO STUPIDLY SPECULATE ABOUT IT.

COME ONE, COME ALL, BET ON YOUR FAVORITE HORSE AND HAVE A BALL!

So, the story is that the Cbox that expired yesterday started working again today, and during those 24 hours only a limited number of members were active.
From what I can gather it was only:
Alibaba, Nour Force, Supasmash, Danna45, JJ Knight, RagingDarkness, Al-bhed.
There was also another member in the chat but I'm not sure who they were.
For now we'll call him #8.

So #8 and Supa did not bother loging into the forum at all.
Alibaba and Nour Force are dimwits and did not do it.
Al-Bhed would have probably switched the chats back if he did it.
Danna45 was mostly absent and I'm not sure he even knows how.
RD I'm also not sure knows how and he has been active and claims it wasn't him.
JJ I'm not sure would bother doing it out of nowhere and without claiming it.

So.. who could've done it..??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Alibaba wrote:
First of all, though this might be weak and could be easily explained away, from what I remember, while you WERE here, it wasn't for much it was a good while before the Cbox went back up and I do not recall you being there around the time it went up at all.

I've been really busy with work and I've been coming on and off sparatically when I have the time. Only reason why I'm on now is because it's the weekend and no one is here.

Alibaba wrote:
Secondly, you did not take part in the discussion of the mystery at all until now, it didn't even last that long and it wasn't that much of a big deal for anyone, I mean the topic literally had 2 posts before this sudden revive. So that said, I don't really see the mystery starting as a genuine reason to not bother mentioning it especially when you didn't do anything to actually elevate it in any way.

The day it happened, I was busy with work. Guy crushed his foot so there was a lot of paperwork. I was busy with that and my rounds, so had little time for conversation.

Alibaba wrote:
Well until now at least, which adds more to my argument with why wouldn't you do these kind of posts back then if you supposedly noticed it, but do them now? The simplest answers being you just didn't notice or didn't care. Which would lead me to assume that either you didn't care because it didn't involve you and didn't catch your eye basically implying you didn't do it, or you didn't notice because you didn't really see much of the chat or this post at the time so you didn't know about the mystery starting although you claim you did in your post above and why would you add an odd lie like that if you did actually do it?

Again, work. I didn't have the time to respond to it. By the time I noticed this whole mystery aspect, I didn't have the opportunity. Besides, I wouldn't have said anything regardless if you guys would have known or not. Not that big of a deal. Most probably wouldn't care either way. I find the mystery aspect far more amusing than saying "You're welcome".

Alibaba wrote:
Also the way it is now it's clearly backfiring and just adding more insult to injury with no one really buying the fact that you did it, and yet you're still being vague-ish about it and letting it continue rather than just ending it with a straight up confession.

It's more fun this way. Either I did it and I'm just fucking with you, or I know/don't know who did and just won't say because I won't take the credit and I still want to fuck with you, throwing suspicion off the true culprit.

danna45 wrote:
well we're not saying you're an asshole for being the type to not usually pay for the cbox or anything JJ (that applies to most of us tbh). if you did pay then great, we love you, but you're not being clear about it. despite how we may act, i'm sure every regular absolutely appreciates whoever paid for the cbox and we(or at least, I) don't want to misplace that gratitude to the wrong person, which is why we're being so mysteriously insistent on this being a mystery. also because we're mostly bored and have nothing else to do.

I know. That'd be why I'm not claiming credit if it truly isn't me and I'm just screwing with everyone. Everyone loves a red herring in a mystery.

danna45 wrote:
and do you actually know how to pay for the cbox

Debit card.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:24 pm

I think you misunderstood my first point, what I was trying to say was I didn't see you here around the time the cbox was supposedly paid for, you were here on that day just not the specific time.
So you supposedly not being there at the time makes it less likely for you to be the culprit.

Also, while work is a valid excuse for not discussing it in the chat, since that requires you to be there at the specific time of discussion, it doesn't work as well for posting in topics, so I don't give you a pass for that.
And if you weren't going to say anything in the first place why change your stance now?
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:33 pm

Alibaba wrote:
I think you misunderstood my first point, what I was trying to say was I didn't see you here around the time the cbox was supposedly paid for, you were here on that day just not the specific time.
So you supposedly not being there at the time makes it less likely for you to be the culprit.

I do a lot of lurking. I don't normally post unless I see someone I want to talk to. With work, I'm not able to talk much because I have to pay attention to the cameras. If I see someone online that I do want to talk to, that's when I chat.

Alibaba wrote:
Also, while work is a valid excuse for not discussing it in the chat, since that requires you to be there at the specific time of discussion, it doesn't work as well for posting in topics, so I don't give you a pass for that.
And if you weren't going to say anything in the first place why change your stance now?

I honestly didn't see the post at first. When I did notice it, I checked it out. It was Danna's post that said I wouldn't be the type of person that would do this sort of thing that made me speak up about the subject. If no one could pay for the chat to come back on, I certainly would if I were asked. Most of you don't have jobs or don't make that much money, so I'd understand if funds aren't accessible and would pay for it so everyone can still talk. The chat is what keeps this place alive. Besides, some of the people that I do want to talk to I don't have on Skype, so the chat is the only way I'd get to talk to some of those people. That's why I bothered posting at all.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:31 am

J.J. Knight wrote:

I do a lot of lurking. I don't normally post unless I see someone I want to talk to. With work, I'm not able to talk much because I have to pay attention to the cameras. If I see someone online that I do want to talk to, that's when I chat.

I honestly didn't see the post at first. When I did notice it, I checked it out. It was Danna's post that said I wouldn't be the type of person that would do this sort of thing that made me speak up about the subject. If no one could pay for the chat to come back on, I certainly would if I were asked. Most of you don't have jobs or don't make that much money, so I'd understand if funds aren't accessible and would pay for it so everyone can still talk. The chat is what keeps this place alive. Besides, some of the people that I do want to talk to I don't have on Skype, so the chat is the only way I'd get to talk to some of those people. That's why I bothered posting at all.

Well you COULD have been lurking, however because of the mystery thing I did check the forum and both chats' online member lists and neither showed you. Admittedly the Cbox's list is a tad unreliable because it sometimes only shows lurkers as "anonymous user" at least until they post once i think.
However! We still had Chatango at the time on the forum's page which has an incredibly reliable online member list and it did not show you from what I remember, so I still say all this points to you likely not being here at the right time.

Also you posted here once before Danna posted his topic! Maybe it pushed the whole "JJ wouldn't do it" aspect but you clearly were interested enough to post and I assume vote for yourself here before danna said anything.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Alibaba wrote:
Well you COULD have been lurking, however because of the mystery thing I did check the forum and both chats' online member lists and neither showed you. Admittedly the Cbox's list is a tad unreliable because it sometimes only shows lurkers as "anonymous user" at least until they post once i think.

However! We still had Chatango at the time on the forum's page which has an incredibly reliable online member list and it did not show you from what I remember, so I still say all this points to you likely not being here at the right time.

Maybe I was the anonymous user. I hate using chatango.

Alibaba wrote:
Also you posted here once before Danna posted his topic! Maybe it pushed the whole "JJ wouldn't do it" aspect but you clearly were interested enough to post and I assume vote for yourself here before danna said anything.

Did I? My days are blending so I can't remember the timeline very well. Working so many days in a row is really making my memory poor.
Back to top Go down
Alibaba
Red-Eyed Warrior
Red-Eyed Warrior
Alibaba

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:18 pm

I didn't say there was an anonymous user, I just said there could have been. It's just a possible excuse, though from what I gathered I find it more likely that you simply weren't there at the time.

Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:24 am

I would've sworn there was a couple of times years ago in my here/not here state I just came in, paid for it and disappeared again. This was not one of those times.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 am

Kitouski wrote:
I would've sworn there was a couple of times years ago in my here/not here state I just came in, paid for it and disappeared again. This was not one of those times.

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 5:09 am

Kitouski wrote:
Yes, I can count at least one instance of that, if I were to trust the blurrier parts of my memory I would claim it was at least 2.
Back to top Go down
Joker
WDA Member
WDA Member
Joker

Achievement Points : 9
Waifu : Jokercard

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Wasn't me, though I still get the email about these damn things.

"Chatango is about to expire"

"Your Domain name will expire in 30 Days"

"Your Domain name has been renewed"
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:30 am

Joker wrote:

...Chatango expires?
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 10:46 am

....Does the email not state who renewed it? I mean, that'd be pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:25 am

Nour Force wrote:
Joker wrote:

...Chatango expires?

Probably inactivity thing from an old chatango.

danna45 wrote:
....Does the email not state who renewed it? I mean, that'd be pretty nice.

That's just chatango and the forum he is talking about, cbox is currently registered on mina's email.
Back to top Go down
danna45
WDA Member
WDA Member
danna45

Achievement Points : 14
Waifu : arcade bumstead

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:58 am

Someone drag that +2 person in here.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:28 pm

Joker wrote:

How are you still alive?
Back to top Go down
Nour Force
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
Nour Force

Achievement Points : 114
Waifu : 02

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:52 am

J.J. Knight wrote:
How are you still alive?
He never died! Easy! He lived on in our hearts!
Back to top Go down
https://worldduelingacademy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!   Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious donner?!?!?!?!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2