World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIP my life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

RIP my life. Empty
PostSubject: RIP my life.   RIP my life. EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 12:39 am

Well, Amanda quit yesterday after no showing work (and removed me from Facebook), so it's pretty evident that she won't be coming in anymore. Since I'm now the only person working nights (except part-time guy, who is also thinking about quitting), my supervisor has informed me that I will be getting one day off a week (Saturday). My hours will be 10PM-8AM Monday-Friday, and a 12 hour shift on Sundays.

This puts D&D into serious question, because I'm not sure if I can host on my only day off. I will be greatly fatigued mentally after 62 hours worth of work each week. I will keep everyone updated on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Kitouski

Achievement Points : 2
Waifu : Chino

RIP my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP my life.   RIP my life. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 1:13 am

Quote :
8 Nov 17, 04:30
[×][o]J.J. Knight: So I got the new schedule, I got Fridays off still

So is Friday DnD still a thing for you this week? For myself I kinda want to stick with the whole playing DnD once a week for time's sake thing and you got shafted by no one showing up so I was curious on if you planned on hosting or not this week.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
Envoy Soldier
Envoy Soldier
J.J. Knight

Achievement Points : 32
Waifu : no laifu

RIP my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP my life.   RIP my life. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:01 am

Kitouski wrote:
Quote :
8 Nov 17, 04:30
[×][o]J.J. Knight: So I got the new schedule, I got Fridays off still

So is Friday DnD still a thing for you this week? For myself I kinda want to stick with the whole playing DnD once a week for time's sake thing and you got shafted by no one showing up so I was curious on if you planned on hosting or not this week.

I looked at the wrong schedule when I sent that message. I still work Fridays, and Saturday is my only day off. D&D is currently on hold for me. I don't think I'll have enough in me to host on my only day off, and I'll still be at work when you host if you're going to do it at the same time as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP my life.   RIP my life. Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP my life.
Page 1 of 1