World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"

Go down 
+2
Camilla
rjuto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

Achievement Points : 28

Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" Empty
PostSubject: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Yay, Deck Dome is getting lots of entries. I'll colaborate posting this deck:

3x Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi"
3x Karakuri Ninja mdl 919 "Kuick"
2x Karakuri Soldier mdl 236 "Nisamu"
2x Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi"
1x Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 "Saizan"
3x Karakuri Merchant mdl 177 "Inashichi"

2x Karakuri Anatomy
3x Karakuri Cash Cache
1x Dark Hole
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Book of Moon
1x Limiter Removal
1x Scapegoat
1x Mind Control
2x De-Synchro

1x Mirror Force
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dimensional Prison
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
2x Trap Stun
1x Seven Tools of the Bandit

It's all about Synchro...major swarming, I even thought about maining 3 T.Stun. Cash Cache works great with Merchant and Anatomy. Draw Power is pretty beasty.
Why 3 Merchants? Synchros Trishula so easily lol, only thing you need is merchant + ninishi/nisamu/kuick/cache. Summon merchant, grab whatever piece is missing (you'll en up with merchant in field and ninishi+lvl 4 non tuner in hand). Next turn summon ninishi, the other lvl 4, and go for trish. If you have anatomy in hand, grab cache with merchant, use it and change his battle position for 1 counter. Next turn change merchant's position again and draw 2 before synchroing.
If you also have De-Synchro, it's extra fun. Summon Trish twice in a row, or return it and go for Burei (ninishi + lvl 4) and summon Kuick. Kill the op monster with Kuick, summon ninishi from grave, and go for Trish again for the lolz. You can also de-Synch Trish, go for burei and summon nishi or saizan, and synchro into Naturia Beast/Barkion. Combo possibilities are infinite.

The deck synchros out of nowhere...It's hella fun.

Scapegoat is there to go for beast/barkion with the tuners. Bottomless and Dimensional try to protect merchant until my next turn to bring out trish. They also get rid of Rai-Oh, wich could be the trolliest monster if you're running this.

Due to all the searching (3 cache, bureidos, burei), plus the draw power, I don't need a high monster count wich is cool.

I think I'll try 3 De-Synchros in main, it's too good. Didn't try PoA yet cause I couldn't find space, but it should work fine, as long as I don't draw it in early game.

Bad thing about this deck is that, after you summon Trish, the opponent rage quits as soon as you play De-Synchro D: wich sucks. OTK combos are countless.

Fixes are appreciated :D

Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 am

Not much cara can say about your deck! will have to dig up :P my Karakuri decks before Cara can give you any input,,,,,,,, have you looked at the card Karakuri Cash Shed? http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Karakuri_Cash_Shed

also When cara ran wthe the Karakuri pack last, she ran some forbidden lance chalice's!

later
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 am

Ninishi at 3 with machine duplication = OTK everytime. thats all im saying
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

Waifu : AsianGuy1137

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 am

The Cynical Duelist wrote:
Ninishi at 3 with machine duplication = OTK everytime. thats all im saying
I thought Ninishi's effect couldn't stack. Or at least that's what my sources in pojo seemed to imply.
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:46 am

dont people usually use instant fusion in karakuri builds..still deck is really annoying lol, like you'd be ah im fine with a couple of f/d and a ryko...hellz nah Karakuri explosion D:....or giant trunade trolls all over your defence D:
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 am

Cash shed is nice, but it's shituational. It can negate spells too and can be searched, so I will give it a try.

Machine Duplication? mmm. Too risky xD.

Instant Fusion is a good suggestion, I may try it out.

Anything else?? smile
Back to top Go down
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Hmm, depending on whether or not you want to keep it TCG, you might want to check out Dueling Days website and DSummon's build.

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com/2011/03/deck-machina-kikou-kuri-updated.html
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 pm

AsianGuy1137 wrote:
Hmm, depending on whether or not you want to keep it TCG, you might want to check out Dueling Days website and DSummon's build.

http://duelingdays.blogspot.com/2011/03/deck-machina-kikou-kuri-updated.html
Trust me, he knows that one
Back to top Go down
rjuto
WDA Staff
 WDA Staff
rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Pfft. Checked that and built MKKK ages ago xD

Thing is, I want to stay far away from variants, I want it to be pure Karakuri.

I tested PoA and works fine, except when I drew it in early game wich kinda sucks (grave fills up quickly but I would rather preffer other cards in first hand). Other than that idk which ideas could DSummon's MKKK build give to me. mmm
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Its all about my Machina Karakuri Plant build :3

but I've had an idea for this deck...

monsters obviously you dont wanna change cuz im asuming its an RP deck so! How about using the Field spell too? now I know people are gunna say its obvious but hell, you can always blow it up to get the chain going again, also the new Level 5 ninja is a great beatsick over the level 4 2100 monster and he provides draw power to the deck. Just a suggestion hop you like it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
AsianGuy1137
WDA Member
WDA Member
AsianGuy1137

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Sorry for the old link, but I could've sworn one of his builds included Instant Fusion so I just thought you might not have seen those.

The Cynical Duelist wrote:
Its all about my Machina Karakuri Plant build :3

but I've had an idea for this deck...

monsters obviously you dont wanna change cuz im asuming its an RP deck so! How about using the Field spell too? now I know people are gunna say its obvious but hell, you can always blow it up to get the chain going again, also the new Level 5 ninja is a great beatsick over the level 4 2100 monster and he provides draw power to the deck. Just a suggestion hop you like it ^^
Oh man, we get to use Solemns and Trishula for the RP?

Also, how about Trunade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"   Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll" Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakuri Deck mdl HA04-EN060 "Troll"
Page 1 of 1