World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : The Cynical Duelist

Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... Empty
PostSubject: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 pm

So here's the deck.

3 genex controller
2 genex undine
2 fishborg blaster
2 treeborn frog
2 caius the shadow monarch
1 tragodia
1 Gorz the emmisary Of Darkness
1 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Mobius the Frost Monarch
1 sangan
3 Ryko Lightsworn Hunter
1 Glow up bulb
1 Junk Synchron

[Spells]

3 Pot of Avarice
1 monster reborn
1 dark hole
3 enemy controller
1 giant trunade
1 allure of darkness
1 charge of the light brigade
1 moray of greed
1 nobleman of crossout
1 mind control

[traps]

1 Solemn Judgement
2 Bottomless traphole
1 torrential tribute
1 mirror force
1 Starlight Road

[Extra]

3 formula synchron
2 locomotion R-Genex
1 Ally of justice catastor
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian (added over 1 gungnir)
2 stardust dragon
1 brionac, dragon of the ice barrier
1 Frozen fitzgerald
1 black rose dragon
1 gungnir, dragon of the ice barrier (dropped one)
2 shooting star dragon
1 trishula Dragon of the ice barrier.

(Side deck is hidden incase you guys decide to play this, muahahaha!!!))

I hope you like the deck and I hope to see you guys play it online some time.

Was a pleasure sharing my deck with you and I hope you follow my decks from here on.

Ro

Last edited by The Cynical Duelist on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thecynicalduelist.blogspot.com
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

Achievement Points : 58
Waifu : Prinzessin Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey Girl! I personally think you should take out the traps its only getting in your way :P add junk synchron and 1 stardust 1 shooting star and add 2 T.G Hyper lybrerian nerdy guy :P -1 locomotion genex thing and add quasar i guess smile
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 am

The whole point of the deck is to use the Locomotion guy, if you don't know what he does have a read of my article to help you understand.

but this deck list was made before librarians release so I may add him to my extra deck over a gungnir because i only ever use one...

Cheers for the tips though :D
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:06 am

Genex + caius = loco smile i know i had it too in frog junk.. but since 2011..shooting star and junk berserker...they made me replace loco smile anyway i really love junk frogmonarch its so consistant and it can get shooting star dragon 1st turn smile
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 am

Meh i dont rate beserker, and I love jsut dropping thomas the tank engine on folks and watching them squirm :P
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Young Fiend
 Young Fiend
Neku Sakuraba

Achievement Points : 15
Waifu : Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 am

Thomas the tank,LOL

anyway,i'll just say

-2 BTH
+2 Warnings
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Archfiend Empress
 Archfiend Empress
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 am

Sorry i meant junk destroyer :P hes my favorite card and i use him in every deck smile hes really nice in frog deck! You should try it sometime just to look :3
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 am

Neku Sakuraba wrote:
Thomas the tank,LOL

anyway,i'll just say

-2 BTH
+2 Warnings

New prio rulings make BTH far superior :D
Back to top Go down
Al-Bhed
Machina Mechanic
Machina Mechanic
Al-Bhed

Achievement Points : 50
Waifu : fem-Al-Bhed

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:20 am

The Cynical Duelist wrote:
Neku Sakuraba wrote:
Thomas the tank,LOL

anyway,i'll just say

-2 BTH
+2 Warnings

Just going through the top 32
BRD, Trishula, Hyunlei, Barkion, Stardust, Boggart, Sangan, Recruiter, Darksoul, Kageki->Shi En, Miracle Fusion-> AZ, Tengu, spy, gorz, tragoedia, card trooper, Gyzarus, Heraklinos, Debris Dragon, all monarchs, W Nebula Meteorite (you still get to draw), pyramid turtle, gadgets, gearframe

Really our state of the meta doesnt take that much advantage of ignition effects on summon outside of chaos, jd, dad, etc. BTH will be having more uses but I'd say Warning is still the superior one on our meta. Even with agents, it works against hyperion and venus but not against earth, trishula and kristya's add effect, while we also have darkworlds on dn. And of course Librarian still gets to draw and quasar still hits the field if it happens.

Btw, when did the rule change, did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
Eco_Junkie
WDA Member
WDA Member
Eco_Junkie

Waifu : EcoJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:32 am

i'd like to see some more birdman lol, but my suggestion would be -1 econ +1 symbols of duty(can use it to get rid of a dead controller and special summon an opponents monster or another one of yours) and i'd have to agree with al on this solemn is better then BTH as it also stops summons of stuff like lonefire and debris and junk lol
Back to top Go down
The Cynical Duelist
WDA Member
WDA Member
The Cynical Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 am

Al-Bhed wrote:
The Cynical Duelist wrote:
Neku Sakuraba wrote:
Thomas the tank,LOL

anyway,i'll just say

-2 BTH
+2 Warnings

Just going through the top 32
BRD, Trishula, Hyunlei, Barkion, Stardust, Boggart, Sangan, Recruiter, Darksoul, Kageki->Shi En, Miracle Fusion-> AZ, Tengu, spy, gorz, tragoedia, card trooper, Gyzarus, Heraklinos, Debris Dragon, all monarchs, W Nebula Meteorite (you still get to draw), pyramid turtle, gadgets, gearframe

Really our state of the meta doesnt take that much advantage of ignition effects on summon outside of chaos, jd, dad, etc. BTH will be having more uses but I'd say Warning is still the superior one on our meta. Even with agents, it works against hyperion and venus but not against earth, trishula and kristya's add effect, while we also have darkworlds on dn. And of course Librarian still gets to draw and quasar still hits the field if it happens.

Btw, when did the rule change, did I miss something?

I was referring to when they take place not that they have al,

Also you make a fair point but I hate paying the 2000 cost it always loses me games because its so high... plus with judgment already there I'd have to drop judgment ofr limit reverse THEn put solemn in over BTH because then the LP cost is similar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....   Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Genex Formula Frog water synchro thing....
Page 1 of 1