World Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hang-OutHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Achievement Points : 0
Waifu : Sailor Venus(Soon to

The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. Empty
PostSubject: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 am

[color=red]
Spoiler:
Atttention Females!

Alright Girls, listen up! After some great time of contemplating on what i'd like to do. I've decided to make a Group of Seven Deadly Demon Sisters of Sin. With me Being the Youngest of the Sisters, but now Ive decided to be the leader of this group since im making it. Now...There are six spots left to be taken, which is Mammon(Greed), Satan(Wrath), Lucifer (Pride), Leviathan (Envy), Belphegor (Sloth), and Beelzebub (Gluttony). These positions are only made for girls and only girls. Anywho...if you posses, a girl image or figure of any kind, then you can "possibly" manage to be a part of this sisterhood. Now, if you are interested in this type of group, you will have to change your title to the position you choose. And also wear the character image of whom you chose to be. I will also be reviewing and deciding whom is interested in whom and i will random choose who will be who, if there are more than one person wanting to be the same thing. So now this group can accept other females from other dorms. But i would like to talk to one of the Admins To try to make this more interesting for those that are part of this group, and can support some sort of way of helping their dorm. Ill figure something out soon enough but whomever is interested please comment on here.These are just one of my random creativities that I try to make interesting for Females. Thank you.

~Asmodeus[Lust]~

Last edited by Asmodeus on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 pm

ILL TAKE #5! SHE LOOKS MOST SADISTICAL AND I AM INDEED GREEDY! JUST LOOK AT MY CREDITS FOR GOODNESS SAKES.
Back to top Go down
Minako
WDA Member
WDA Member
Minako

Achievement Points : 6
Waifu : Minako

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 pm

I'll be sloth. Understand that you cannot make this an official wda group in anyway without approval of the staff. Please don't call me a gender swinger cause that just sounds burtal. I like cute avatars. That is all. I'm only posting because you nagged me, otherwise I'd ignore this topic because of that. This as of now would be a personal group and in no way would it be recognized by wda. Understood?
Back to top Go down
Bunny Haruhi
WDA Member
WDA Member
Bunny Haruhi

Waifu : Sailor Venus(Soon to

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Minako wrote:
I'll be sloth. Understand that you cannot make this an official wda group in anyway without approval of the staff. Please don't call me a gender swinger cause that just sounds burtal. I like cute avatars. That is all. I'm only posting because you nagged me, otherwise I'd ignore this topic because of that. This as of now would be a personal group and in no way would it be recognized by wda. Understood?

"Yes Understood!, which is why im trying to get your support and help on getting it an official group for WDA, and by all means i did not state that you were a gender swinger in anyway. So please do realize that. The main reason why id suggested you to join was because i Thought you like something like this. Well, im glad your able to join. Welcome! smile
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:54 pm

I don't think there are 7 females in the academy, with gender benders like minako included o3o"
Back to top Go down
DigiDigi
WDA Staff
WDA  Staff
DigiDigi

Achievement Points : 60
Waifu : DigiDigi, Digi(^w^)

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Me, mina, raye, roro/adam (or camilla if adam backs down), kitty, karin, Alice-sama. easy. Poofy would be nice treats too. Also some Pony magic wouldnt hurt either.
Back to top Go down
Fish
WDA Staff
WDA Staff
Fish

Waifu : Meheheh

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 pm

... Raye? O____O
Good luck with that!
Back to top Go down
Camilla
WDA Member
WDA Member
Camilla

Waifu : Mistress camilla

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Asmodeus wrote:
[color=red]
Spoiler:
Atttention Females!

Alright Girls, listen up! After some great time of contemplating on what i'd like to do. I've decided to make a Group of Seven Deadly Demon Sisters of Sin. With me Being the Youngest of the Sisters, but now Ive decided to be the leader of this group since im making it. Now...There are six spots left to be taken, which is Mammon(Greed), Satan(Wrath), Lucifer (Pride), Leviathan (Envy), Belphegor (Sloth), and Beelzebub (Gluttony). These positions are only made for girls and only girls. Anywho...if you posses, a girl image or figure of any kind, then you can "possibly" manage to be a part of this sisterhood. Now, if you are interested in this type of group, you will have to change your title to the position you choose. And also wear the character image of whom you chose to be. I will also be reviewing and deciding whom is interested in whom and i will random choose who will be who, if there are more than one person wanting to be the same thing. So now this group can accept other females from other dorms. But i would like to talk to one of the Admins To try to make this more interesting for those that are part of this group, and can support some sort of way of helping their dorm. Ill figure something out soon enough but whomever is interested please comment on here.These are just one of my random creativities that I try to make interesting for Females. Thank you.

~Asmodeus[Lust]~

ah my darlings! Camilla has found your proposal, quite to her liking :D

so that being said Camilla would like to take on the persona of Lucifer (Pride)! if she may? and although camilla dose not like the idea of changing her title and image again" as camilla has become quite attached the the title of mistress of shadows blink that she sure has" it is something that camilla finds very appealing! as they say "pride goeth before the fall"

any way please let camilla and YUBEL know will you!

ohh by the by,, It would please camilla greatly if Asmodeus would send her the link for some images for Lucifer (Pride) as camilla is kinda smitten with the image you have chosen for Lucifer (Pride) "or will the image of camilla be fine?'

camilla out!

One more thing,, Camilla thought you should know!

Camilla can be quite speratic about her internet time :suspect: however.... for maters of importance and the like you can rest assured camilla will be their to help out any way she can "os sorry Lucifer (Pride) camilla means"

camilla,,ERR Lucifer :lol!: is quite happy at the prospect of joying a sister hood :magic:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.   The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group. Empty

Back to top Go down

The 7 Deadly Demon Sister Sins Group.
Page 1 of 1